Moving Pictures (34 Viewers)

I've been rebuilding my database yesterday, as I like to use the Release date rather than the year to sort movies when they're in categories, like "Marvel" or "Harry Potter", and there's a bug that removes the Release date field from the sorting options after a while (corrupt database?). I've used the nfo tool that creates .nfo files...
I've been rebuilding my database yesterday, as I like to use the Release date rather than the year to sort movies when they're in...
I've been rebuilding my database yesterday, as I like to use the Release date rather than the year to sort movies when they're in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 media importer DE
media importer v1.1.2.1219 media portal v1.1.2 currently media importer has troubles showing me newly added directories. if i unignore all files it will not find all my movie folders in my one defined subdir i can not see how to add movies manually so i am currently not able to "really" browse my videos as all unrecognized are...
media importer v1.1.2.1219 media portal v1.1.2 currently media importer has troubles showing me newly added directories. if i...
media importer v1.1.2.1219 media portal v1.1.2 currently media importer has troubles showing me newly added directories. if i...
Replies
Views
I hope s.o. can help me. I just try to program a little tool that synchronizes the movie content of MovingPicture & TV-Series database over the network. When i succsessfully have synchronized the database in background of a running Mediaportal instance, MovingPictures won't update the content. I have to restart Mediaportal to see the...
I hope s.o. can help me. I just try to program a little tool that synchronizes the movie content of MovingPicture & TV-Series...
I hope s.o. can help me. I just try to program a little tool that synchronizes the movie content of MovingPicture & TV-Series...
Replies
Views
Hi, when I try to reaed an iso file from within monving pictures, I get the following message (after mounting the iso file in daemon tools) : unable to read : video_ts.ifo video codec : MP2V audio codec : AC3 Just to let you know, I tried it with Se7en (2 discs). The result is the same when I tel moving pictures to continue...
Hi, when I try to reaed an iso file from within monving pictures, I get the following message (after mounting the iso file in...
Hi, when I try to reaed an iso file from within monving pictures, I get the following message (after mounting the iso file in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I updated MovingPictures to version 1.1.2.1219 which includes a scraper for kvikmyndir.is. The version for the scraper is 1.1.27. Now I got version 1.3.3. I delete the 1.1.27 and add the 1.3.3 version. But next time I open the config for MovingPictures, the kvikmyndir.is scraper is 1.1.27 but not the 1.3.3. This was not like...
Hi, I updated MovingPictures to version 1.1.2.1219 which includes a scraper for kvikmyndir.is. The version for the scraper is...
Hi, I updated MovingPictures to version 1.1.2.1219 which includes a scraper for kvikmyndir.is. The version for the scraper is...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have Moving Pictures 0.7.5.681 and when I import info for my movies from IMDB it doesn't grab Director, Writers and Actors fields. This 3 fields come blank for all movies. Why? Thanks, Jim
Hi. I have Moving Pictures 0.7.5.681 and when I import info for my movies from IMDB it doesn't grab Director, Writers and Actors...
Hi. I have Moving Pictures 0.7.5.681 and when I import info for my movies from IMDB it doesn't grab Director, Writers and Actors...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a request for movingpictures.. I think the images for the different genres are looking amazing! Now you can only watch them in a list view with the genre images on the left side. Looks great, but I think it look (also) verry nice if you can browse the different genres in coverflow view.. It's maybe an idea for a...
Hi, I have a request for movingpictures.. I think the images for the different genres are looking amazing! Now you can only...
Hi, I have a request for movingpictures.. I think the images for the different genres are looking amazing! Now you can only...
Replies
Views
I have setup the movingpictures plugin which sorts my movies and artwork perfectly. I have also created categories which filter my movies correctly, however I can get them to display correctly. when entering the category through the mp gui I want it to display all the films in the category as thumbnails, currently (and I cant seem to...
I have setup the movingpictures plugin which sorts my movies and artwork perfectly. I have also created categories which filter my...
I have setup the movingpictures plugin which sorts my movies and artwork perfectly. I have also created categories which filter my...
Replies
Views
Right now, I'm having issues with MovingPictures playing back my movies. I haven't noticed this until the Christmas holidays because I personally mostly use MP TV-Series and the kids watch movies using My Videos (so they won't find any horror movies while browsing). As the TV Season is taking a break, I've finally had some time to...
Right now, I'm having issues with MovingPictures playing back my movies. I haven't noticed this until the Christmas holidays...
Right now, I'm having issues with MovingPictures playing back my movies. I haven't noticed this until the Christmas holidays...
Replies
Views
FYI I installed 1.51 the other day and added about 800 movies to my DB. The problem was when I shut down the interface and restarted it to day I kept getting a exception error so I continued. I could add movies to the db with the importer. However, when I went to view them in the movie manager it would just keep the dialog "loading...
FYI I installed 1.51 the other day and added about 800 movies to my DB. The problem was when I shut down the interface and...
FYI I installed 1.51 the other day and added about 800 movies to my DB. The problem was when I shut down the interface and...
Replies
Views
I noticed Moving Pictures first stops the current playback before bringing a dialog asking about resuming a movie from the last position. The built-in video manager displays the resume dialog without stopping the current playback and then stops it and send a "playback changed" event. Could we align this behaviour with the one from the...
I noticed Moving Pictures first stops the current playback before bringing a dialog asking about resuming a movie from the last...
I noticed Moving Pictures first stops the current playback before bringing a dialog asking about resuming a movie from the last...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ISO Movie Naming DE
I am having a problem where my moving pictures is naming all my movies as "Movies (1999)". All my mkv files are being named correctly. I have added .iso and .img to the video ext list but still same thing. I have also removed moving pictures per instructions on here and reinstalled it. I am using mediaportal version 1.1.0. After...
I am having a problem where my moving pictures is naming all my movies as "Movies (1999)". All my mkv files are being named...
I am having a problem where my moving pictures is naming all my movies as "Movies (1999)". All my mkv files are being named...
Replies
Views
Occasionally when I enter Moving Pictures in filmstrip view, some thumbnails are wrongly displayed. See screenshots. But not always. And, when it does happen, if I exit Moving Pictures, and reenter, they correct themselves. I am using v0.7.5. Anyone else seen this happen?
Occasionally when I enter Moving Pictures in filmstrip view, some thumbnails are wrongly displayed. See screenshots. But not...
Occasionally when I enter Moving Pictures in filmstrip view, some thumbnails are wrongly displayed. See screenshots. But not...
Replies
Views
Was wondering if anyone can help..... When adding a new movie to my collection the movie importer recognizes the movie, then says it is retrieving the info for the movie, however it does not go past that point... it does not retrieve the info, and it does not add the movie to my collection. this happens regardless of what scraper...
Was wondering if anyone can help..... When adding a new movie to my collection the movie importer recognizes the movie, then...
Was wondering if anyone can help..... When adding a new movie to my collection the movie importer recognizes the movie, then...
Replies
Views
I'm using moving pictures 1.0.7. Lately a scraper I was working with stopped working (the site has changed, and it s not IMDB). I'm trying to fix it... Since I'm not a .net developer, and I don't have .Net development environment installed I tested my RegEx using perl and java. When I put it into the scraper script it doesn't...
I'm using moving pictures 1.0.7. Lately a scraper I was working with stopped working (the site has changed, and it s not IMDB)...
I'm using moving pictures 1.0.7. Lately a scraper I was working with stopped working (the site has changed, and it s not IMDB)...
Replies
Views
Hello I was trying to make Moving Pictures to autoplay Blurays when I insert them, but no sucess. It autodetect DVDs, download cover and data and I can play them fine. One thing i notice is, when I insert the Bluray Disc, in the Moving Pictures importer, appears: <LOGICAL_VOLUME_ID> as movie name!, so the autoplay seems to...
Hello I was trying to make Moving Pictures to autoplay Blurays when I insert them, but no sucess. It autodetect DVDs...
Hello I was trying to make Moving Pictures to autoplay Blurays when I insert them, but no sucess. It autodetect DVDs...
Replies
Views
Is there any 'user friendly' way of customizing movingpictures so that movies display actors in the info box without having to actually click on more info? 11/30/10 - After looking into this some more and talking things over with Dadeo. This is not a Moving Pictures issue but the skins. As it stands and as far as both he and I...
Is there any 'user friendly' way of customizing movingpictures so that movies display actors in the info box without having to...
Is there any 'user friendly' way of customizing movingpictures so that movies display actors in the info box without having to...
Replies
Views
Anyone have any ideas why this is happening or how to fix it?
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been using Moving Pictures for a couple of months now, and I think it's great! I have one final configuration question that I haven't been able to find the answer to. Not sure if it belongs here or in the general MP forum, so I'm starting here. I have a standard MCE remote, and it has dedicated buttons for pictures, music...
Hi, I've been using Moving Pictures for a couple of months now, and I think it's great! I have one final configuration question...
Hi, I've been using Moving Pictures for a couple of months now, and I think it's great! I have one final configuration question...
Replies
Views
Hey guys... I just formatted my system and went from Vista to Windows 7. All my movies/shows are stored on a NAS, so im importing all my movies/shows from a SAMBA share. MediaPortal was working fine on Vista. I installed the latest version of MediaPortal and the latest version of StreamedMP. Whenever I try to play a movie...
Hey guys... I just formatted my system and went from Vista to Windows 7. All my movies/shows are stored on a NAS, so im...
Hey guys... I just formatted my system and went from Vista to Windows 7. All my movies/shows are stored on a NAS, so im...
Replies
Views
Hello, I made a script to open PowerDVD (and do some other little things like maximize, move Mouse to center,...) and use with PowerDVD as external Player for MovPic. But actually I have Problem (also if I use PDVD directly / without script): After closing the Player MediaPortal window is "static/frozen" or doesn't apears completly...
Hello, I made a script to open PowerDVD (and do some other little things like maximize, move Mouse to center,...) and use with...
Hello, I made a script to open PowerDVD (and do some other little things like maximize, move Mouse to center,...) and use with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I configured Moving Pictures to launch PowerDVD for blu-ray ISO playback which works perfectly. However, I found if I configure a custom intro video, MePo plays the intro video first but afterwards nothing happens...... Is it possible to disable custom intro for bluray ISOs? I tried ${videoformat} but it isn't supported in...
Hi, I configured Moving Pictures to launch PowerDVD for blu-ray ISO playback which works perfectly. However, I found if I...
Hi, I configured Moving Pictures to launch PowerDVD for blu-ray ISO playback which works perfectly. However, I found if I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 thankyou DE
Hi I just wanted to say *thankyou* for all your hard work with this plugin. I installed it a couple of weeks ago and am absolutely thrilled with it. Itsa a great piece of work and makes using my MP HTPC much more fun! :) :thx:
Hi I just wanted to say *thankyou* for all your hard work with this plugin. I installed it a couple of weeks ago and am...
Hi I just wanted to say *thankyou* for all your hard work with this plugin. I installed it a couple of weeks ago and am...
Replies
Views
is it possible to add a resize ability to the movie list to extend the width in the config? The length resizes when you resize the window, but I can't find any way to widen the movie list I resize the window, but the width of the movie list remains tiny, so many movies are hard to tell which I am looking for. (eg. I see half a page...
is it possible to add a resize ability to the movie list to extend the width in the config? The length resizes when you resize the...
is it possible to add a resize ability to the movie list to extend the width in the config? The length resizes when you resize the...
Replies
Views
I tried to optimize informations from movingpictures listed on the skin unfortunatelly without sucess:( . I'ld like to list the complete structure when I browse thru the categories on the top of my screen. I know the command "#MovingPictures.CurrentNode.name" which lists the current position. But I'ld like to read the nodes before the...
I tried to optimize informations from movingpictures listed on the skin unfortunatelly without sucess:( . I'ld like to list the...
I tried to optimize informations from movingpictures listed on the skin unfortunatelly without sucess:( . I'ld like to list the...
Replies
Views
As topic says, Moving Pictures configuration has started crashing while scanning folders. It takes a couple of minutes, then a pop-up says to close the program. Logs included, please take a look. Thanks..!
As topic says, Moving Pictures configuration has started crashing while scanning folders. It takes a couple of minutes, then a...
As topic says, Moving Pictures configuration has started crashing while scanning folders. It takes a couple of minutes, then a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 it can be closed DE
closed
closed
closed
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 m2ts from BluRay DE
I know this my sound like an odd request but in my db I have to types of BluRay: 1) Complete BluRay structures that are recognized in Moving Pictures by their index files and launch TMT3 for playback. 2) m2ts remuxes with HD audio that I play with the internal player. I have noticed that in the Movie Manager under Video...
I know this my sound like an odd request but in my db I have to types of BluRay: 1) Complete BluRay structures that are...
I know this my sound like an odd request but in my db I have to types of BluRay: 1) Complete BluRay structures that are...
Replies
Views
The Skin Designers Guide has been updated for version 0.6.0. There are very few changes, just a few dummy labels for conditional visibility purposes. Mostly having to do with watched flag and filtering support. It is not necessary to update your skin based on these new elements, but it might improve the user experience. See the guide...
The Skin Designers Guide has been updated for version 0.6.0. There are very few changes, just a few dummy labels for conditional...
The Skin Designers Guide has been updated for version 0.6.0. There are very few changes, just a few dummy labels for conditional...
Replies
Views
Is there anyway of turning this feature off? On my rig 0.6.6 loads the backdrops way faster and syncs perfect to when the movie is selected. This is one amazing plugin, many thanks for all the hard work and dedication that goes into it.
Is there anyway of turning this feature off? On my rig 0.6.6 loads the backdrops way faster and syncs perfect to when the movie...
Is there anyway of turning this feature off? On my rig 0.6.6 loads the backdrops way faster and syncs perfect to when the movie...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom