My TVSeries (35 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Ping! DE
And thanks for creating this uber nice plugin!
And thanks for creating this uber nice plugin!
Hey all, passing by to say that I'm not dead or anything ;) I'm still short on free time, but it's getting better, and I might...
Replies
Views
Hi, Could a guest star search be placed on the feature request list? Like in MyMovies be able to look up a guest star like an actor. So if you are watching this episode of series X and think hmm I know this guest star from some other episode / series, that you could then look that up an play that episode. This would be a...
Hi, Could a guest star search be placed on the feature request list? Like in MyMovies be able to look up a guest star like an...
Hi, Could a guest star search be placed on the feature request list? Like in MyMovies be able to look up a guest star like an...
Replies
Views
I have the same issue (list not focused on startup) but I believe it's been introduced by 2.2.x , cause it started to do that out of the blue for me. In the skins the default focus is supposed to be on the list, yet it doesn't do it. I'll try & see if I can force it via the plugin. Edit: Well, I just rebuilt MP with the latest SVN...
I have the same issue (list not focused on startup) but I believe it's been introduced by 2.2.x , cause it started to do that out...
Hi, this is a problem i thought solved, but.....but read first. THis is my post from the original thread : "My series files...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Parsing Error DE
That is....weird. It is an exception thrown by one of the .NET IO classes. But how could there be illegal characters in path? Especially since you don't manually type them but browse for them. Furthermore, the way they show up looks fine to me. Could you manually check the database and paste exactly what it has stored as these paths...
That is....weird. It is an exception thrown by one of the .NET IO classes. But how could there be illegal characters in path...
I have posted some screenshots of my configuration settings I deleted my database already & pointed where I wanted it to search & I...
Replies
Views
The database is stored in Team mediaporta/mediaportal/database/tvseriesdatabase.db Just delete that and start over.
The database is stored in Team mediaporta/mediaportal/database/tvseriesdatabase.db Just delete that and start over.
How do you delete the database to start fresh. Also when running a parsing test I get an error message saying illegal characters in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Database correction DE
I had an email back from Scott Zsori - the website database automatically updates from TV.com every day but there are a couple of conditions... the show status needs to be marked as 'Continuing' and the Airs field already filled in. The scripts are in Perl (which I know nothing about) and available on the sourceforge site. Shows...
I had an email back from Scott Zsori - the website database automatically updates from TV.com every day but there are a couple of...
First off, as most people think... awesome plugin! I'm currently writing a program to update the database with info from TV.com...
Replies
Views
deleting the database fixid the problem.
deleting the database fixid the problem.
Since today I have a strange error with importing which makes the plugin useless. In MP nothing is shown in the database. In...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Question DE
Things are a bit slow right now. You can easily tell by looking at the svn. Beeing busy right now, coupled with the plugin being quite usable already and the new features (especially custom "views") being quite a bit of work potentially breaking things, doesn't help much. But don't worry, it's not dead and development will most...
Things are a bit slow right now. You can easily tell by looking at the svn. Beeing busy right now, coupled with the plugin being...
Just wondering, hows things going with development? Been using this since it began development, and am slowly but surely using this...
Replies
Views
Glad its working now, its my favourite plugin :D
Glad its working now, its my favourite plugin :D
Hi, I simply can't get the TV Series plugin to work with MP 0.2.2. I've tried the plugin versions 0.7, 0.8 and 0.9 on two...
Replies
Views
I've updated the wiki to reflect this.
I've updated the wiki to reflect this.
I downloded it 3 times, but there is no .dll in the "Release" Folder. Did I miss something? Systemfolders & Systemfiles are...
Replies
Views
So what can this plugin do? Basically it can scan your harddrive (or any other location) for video files, parse information about them from the filename and directory structure and then go online and retrieve information for it. The information it retrieves are coming from Online TV Database - An open directory of television shows...
So what can this plugin do? Basically it can scan your harddrive (or any other location) for video files, parse information about...
So what can this plugin do? Basically it can scan your harddrive (or any other location) for video files, parse information about...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom