My TVSeries (48 Viewers)

Thanks for your input, you have given me alot to think about.....
Thanks for your input, you have given me alot to think about.....
When I stop playing an episode the listing highlights the next unwatched episode. If all episodes are watched it jumps to...
Replies
Views
Thnx, will be fixed.
Thnx, will be fixed.
If no logo rule is selected from the list and the edit button is pressed the programm will fail because input cannot be NULL...
Replies
Views
I'll have to somehow redo the mediainfo parsing anyways, as it fails on incomplete files (eg. if you copy something and by the time it tries to read out the info its not done yet) or you point an import folder directly into your torrent directory or something which is very annoying. I just don't want to add anymore pop-up...
I'll have to somehow redo the mediainfo parsing anyways, as it fails on incomplete files (eg. if you copy something and by the time...
I see that there is a link in the import settings to Force an update of the mediainfo for all or new episodes. Could you maybe...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Graphical view DE
It all depends on your skin (which are you using and did you copy the relevant xml to the correct folder?) and the series in question. Some series have all this data available, others do not have any images or even descriptions available for the episodes. Inker
It all depends on your skin (which are you using and did you copy the relevant xml to the correct folder?) and the series in...
Hello, I've recently installed this plugin and I LOVE IT! There's only 1 thing that's missing here. I see everyone having...
Replies
Views
Any news on the playlist adding (and the other feature as well for that matter)?
Any news on the playlist adding (and the other feature as well for that matter)?
Great work on the plugin chaps. Is it possible to have an option of adding episodes/seasons to MP playlist? There are a couple of...
Replies
Views
yepp, found it, my bad.. Thanks:)
yepp, found it, my bad.. Thanks:)
I have all the duck tales episodes:P i didnt find these in the db so my question is can i somewhere create my own local banner and...
Replies
Views
I can't tell you what the lines means doesn't look like a valid regex expression to me but I can tell you the mean of special characters it might help you. () - forms a grouping, allows you to apply special characters on more then one character [] - character class, possible characters within brackets e.g. [abc] possible characters...
I can't tell you what the lines means doesn't look like a valid regex expression to me but I can tell you the mean of special...
Hey Everyone, I am trying to add additional torrent sites to MPTVSeries and I just don't get how to do it. Right now, from...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if it's possible to have the plugin show what episodes already have a ".!ut" (utorrent's temporary file extension) file present. Maybe with a small icon on the side of the name of the episode in the list. This way you'll avoid downloading the same episode multiple times, in case you forgot having added them to the...
I was wondering if it's possible to have the plugin show what episodes already have a ".!ut" (utorrent's temporary file extension)...
I was wondering if it's possible to have the plugin show what episodes already have a ".!ut" (utorrent's temporary file extension)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Looks weird DE
Does anyone know why it is all messed up? As you can see in the screenshot. Looks like some kind of weird overscan within mediaportal. :wtf: 1280x720p resolution, SpinSafe Revolve skin and mp svn version from yesterday. This only happens in TV Series plugin. :ooops: Thanks for any kind of help! Damn awesome plugin btw. :D Just...
Does anyone know why it is all messed up? As you can see in the screenshot. Looks like some kind of weird overscan within...
Does anyone know why it is all messed up? As you can see in the screenshot. Looks like some kind of weird overscan within...
Replies
Views
status of offline file support On january we were discussing about possibility to have support for offline files that could be included in database and correct dvd would be asked when such episode is selected. Haven't been here for a while...So was this implemented in latest releases?
status of offline file support On january we were discussing about possibility to have support for offline files that could be...
one question i hope someone can answer: Just reformated my HD, and took a backup of the whole mediaportal folder. Wich file/files...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 show new episodes DE
Just updated to the new version last week. Thank you for the new listings view. It works great.
Just updated to the new version last week. Thank you for the new listings view. It works great.
Would if be possible to highlight show banner (color or star) when there are unwatched episodes? Or even a new banner in the list...
Replies
Views
Should be fixed (finally!) in latest svn, please test!
Should be fixed (finally!) in latest svn, please test!
using MP svn version 14195 everything i watch with this plugin gets added to my video db, but no proper linking is made to video files
Replies
Views
I've just reinstalled Media portal (Moving back to the SVN from the TV Engine 3 beta) and I've found that since the TV Database website has "changed its look" its not grabbing some television show information... Will paste log messages when I return home in an hour, just wondering if anyone else is able to parse shows such...
I've just reinstalled Media portal (Moving back to the SVN from the TV Engine 3 beta) and I've found that since the TV Database...
I've just reinstalled Media portal (Moving back to the SVN from the TV Engine 3 beta) and I've found that since the TV Database...
Replies
Views
ahh...where do you configure it to use an external player that will be the same player thats used for the tv plugin. I have media player classic configured for both movies and dvds. Tx
ahh...where do you configure it to use an external player that will be the same player thats used for the tv plugin. I have media...
Hi, New to media portal - think its great. I am having problems getting media portal to use media player classic as the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for getting back to me inker, I deleted the database and tried again and everything works fine. I LOVE this plugin best thing I've ever downloaded if only it allowed keyword searching ;) Anyway thanks again for your help and athf = Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Thanks for getting back to me inker, I deleted the database and tried again and everything works fine. I LOVE this plugin best...
The plugin doesn't download the information for the first 9 episodes of most of my shows although some shows its slightly higher...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Banner problems DE
If some one had this problem also. Delete your banner directory and let it retrieve the images again. If thsi does not work for you, you must delete the series from your list accordingly, and let the download fresh from the start.
If some one had this problem also. Delete your banner directory and let it retrieve the images again. If thsi does not work for...
I am getting these more an moreover, banners not showing on the tv.db.zsori.com site and in myTV-Series. I have gaps in my...
Replies
Views
Hey Inker just a bit more info here as we try to finish building the multi-language interfaces. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please check if an English translation of the program exists even if the original language was not English and enter that base...
Hey Inker just a bit more info here as we try to finish building the multi-language interfaces...
While I'm glad to see the community is helping out with translating Series/episodes and all, please, do NOT! create a second series...
Replies
Views
oops did I forget to tell you about this? My bad. Many anime episodes have been pre-loaded (around a 1000) here's an example of the output http://tvdb.zsori.com/interfaces/GetEpisodes.php?seriesid=78857&order=absolute availability of absolute numbering is returned the same as dvd ordering like this...
oops did I forget to tell you about this? My bad. Many anime episodes have been pre-loaded (around a 1000) here's an example of...
Absolute episode numbering has been added to tvdb.zsori.com and it would be good if this could be used in this plug in for parsing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SVN Versions DE
If you would like to use the latest and greatest, from now on binaries will be posted to SVN that you can download. Be aware that those builds represent ongoing development, and bugs might (and will!) occur at a much greater rate than "stable" or release versions. On the other hands, bugs would be fixed in these builds that are...
If you would like to use the latest and greatest, from now on binaries will be posted to SVN that you can download. Be aware that...
If you would like to use the latest and greatest, from now on binaries will be posted to SVN that you can download. Be aware that...
Replies
Views
yes..you were right....I thought I had copied it there, but extract from the zip file went to the wrong place!! Thanks anyway!!
yes..you were right....I thought I had copied it there, but extract from the zip file went to the wrong place!! Thanks anyway!!
I'm having a little trouble setting things up. I seem to have everything in the configuration setup, I can see the series, the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Read .mpg files? DE
It should work fine with any extensions that you have told MP to show under myVideos.
It should work fine with any extensions that you have told MP to show under myVideos.
Would it be possible to have this plugin also read .mpg files? I tried this with MP and it works fine with the original movie...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 First impressions DE
Hi there. Hope this helps. Yes when the popup comes up you need to pick the matching show. In general the app shouldn't ask again. However I have found that it does if you place your series in different folders for each season for instance. I have Star Trek TNG in a different folder for each season "Star Trek TNG - Season 1" etc...
Hi there. Hope this helps. Yes when the popup comes up you need to pick the matching show. In general the app shouldn't ask...
I just downloaded and installed this plugin based on the screenshots in the original thread. I haven't really got to play around...
Replies
Views
would have been great if there was created a custom view, where the user could specify rules for this view. like, if the episodes is located in e:(dvd-rom) than the episodes would be shown in this view. Also, one could choose how the episodes would be viewed, like if they should just view all episodes, or in series/season view. Also...
would have been great if there was created a custom view, where the user could specify rules for this view. like, if the episodes...
I have most of my series on dvd's. Is it possible to list all my series in My TVSeries and somehow list them as on dvd or offline...
Replies
Views
Source is available here.
Source is available here.
Is there any chance of making it possible for the torrent feature to just download and drop the .torrent file in a directory... i...
Replies
Views
Overlooking the fact that I absolutely don't want to create a bunch of txt files (why would you do that if you have a database?), the plugin can't control what gets drawn on the osd because MP will on its own go looking into the movie database for an entry with the same filename and if not found will revert back to simply showing the...
Overlooking the fact that I absolutely don't want to create a bunch of txt files (why would you do that if you have a database?)...
I get a lot of tv series showing up in my movie database although I haven't added them. I haven't really looked into this, but it...
Replies
Views
Ha.. no problem. I havent gotten familiar enough yet with how the plug-ins work so I wasnt sure if that stuff was just kept in a config file someplace. Thanks for the quick response and keep up the great work!
Ha.. no problem. I havent gotten familiar enough yet with how the plug-ins work so I wasnt sure if that stuff was just kept in a...
Using v0.9.5 and on the 'Views' tab the Add, Remove and Arrow buttons are grayed out... This a known issue or is there some way to...
Replies
Views
Prior to I think Saturday a new format for season banners was introduced targeted especially at xbmc users. On saturday then the interface resultset was changed to reflect the two different types. I thought the plugin would be happy with this and simply ignore the widebanners, but from looking at the code this doesn't seem to be the...
Prior to I think Saturday a new format for season banners was introduced targeted especially at xbmc users. On saturday then the...
last couple of days for some series that i have like 24 and prison the graphical banner for a season wasnt displayed correctly...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 german websource? DE
Do be aware that there is still no way to retrieve the data added in the additional languages but we are working to get that added soon. As was also stated please do not add series with (france) or (german) or whatever after the series name as those will just be deleted Paul
Do be aware that there is still no way to retrieve the data added in the additional languages but we are working to get that added...
Are there german websources to grab the info for tv-series?
Replies
Views
Jesus... you know if you stare at something long enough you start to see things that arent really there. I had the correct expression created originally, but when I went back to play around with the leading slash, I was modifying the one in the screenshot. As soon as I removed the leading slash in the original (correct) expression...
Jesus... you know if you stare at something long enough you start to see things that arent really there. I had the correct...
So I just installed this and I cant seem to get it to properly scan my TV Series based on the mask Ive provided. Ive only...
Replies
Views
Thanks, this worked great!
Thanks, this worked great!
Hi, is it possible to export the database to excel or access so I can get a listing of episodes?
Replies
Views
Top Bottom