My TVSeries (41 Viewers)

Oh, wow...that easy :rolleyes: That was indeed the missing part, I see the icons now (y). Thanks for the help.
Oh, wow...that easy :rolleyes: That was indeed the missing part, I see the icons now (y). Thanks for the help.
Hi there, I'm trying to modify a skin and want to add a watched icon to the listcontrol of the episodes, similar to the Titan or...
Replies
Views
I havent updated to the latest and greatest :) Not enough hours in my day .. But it seems only to be an issue with 2 plugins.. But will try to upgrate... When i get some time off..
I havent updated to the latest and greatest :) Not enough hours in my day .. But it seems only to be an issue with 2 plugins.. But...
I just tried to download the new version. But it seems that the download folder does not exist on git HUB. Any Idea what is going on?
Replies
Views
Got this sorted by adding the following expression: (?<series>[^\\$]*)s(?<season>\d{1,2})e(?<episode>\d{1,2})
Got this sorted by adding the following expression: (?<series>[^\\$]*)s(?<season>\d{1,2})e(?<episode>\d{1,2})
I am using all the default regex expressions for matching shows and have never had an issue until season 40 of Survivor. When it...
Replies
Views
Yes I just did this a month ago and it worked, even kept the watched status.
Yes I just did this a month ago and it worked, even kept the watched status.
I've moved my files onto a NAS. Is there an easy way to update the TVSeries database to tell it that all the files are in the new...
Replies
Views
Yes that is the case to both questions. Whatever the issue is/was seems to be at TVDB. Please note the attached screenshot of a google search, clicking on the marked entry goes to TVDB but "Invalid Series", so I'm fairly sure it used to be there.;) I note that IMDB still show it as a 3 part mini series, not part of the Nature...
Yes that is the case to both questions. Whatever the issue is/was seems to be at TVDB. Please note the attached screenshot of a...
Hi This is driving me crazy.:eek: I recently moved the folder containing my tv series to a different location, they all scanned...
Replies
Views
Thanks @framug, I will look soon but need to prioritse some other work first.
Thanks @framug, I will look soon but need to prioritse some other work first.
Hello @ltfearme, I modified a bit your (great) plugin. I explain you why : Sometimes, I use MP Tvplugin to watch recorded TV files...
Replies
Views
Thanks! A little trial and error, and suddenly it's back to normal again.
Thanks! A little trial and error, and suddenly it's back to normal again.
I normally have the settings to see all episodes in the menu. After I temporarily (or so I thought) changing to see only unwatched...
Replies
Views
Yes, I think that is the problem. I renamed "American.Gods.S01E05.Lemon.Scented.You.mkv" to "American.Gods.S01E06.5Lemon.Scented.You.mkv", eg. changed episode 5 to episode 6 (so I have two episode 6 now). Did a manual import, deleted episode 5 from the database and all problems went away. Thanks again aspik!! To fix the problem...
Yes, I think that is the problem. I renamed "American.Gods.S01E05.Lemon.Scented.You.mkv" to...
Hi! I updated to MP 1.17.0 and after that it randomly crash when I enter TVSeries. Often I only need to open TVSeries and go into...
Replies
Views
Mystic, yesterday after a series removal and manual updates, everything appeared.
Mystic, yesterday after a series removal and manual updates, everything appeared.
Series Agent Carter - 281485 In DB 6 episodes for 2 season, on site 10 episodes for 2 season What's wrong? XML from TVSeries...
Replies
Views
@ltfearme SELECT * FROM options WHERE property LIKE 'DB%Version' option_id property value 103 DBSeriesVersion 15 104 DBSeasonVersion 5 105 DBEpisodesVersion 9 106 DBIgnoredDownloadedFilesVersion 1 108 dbTorrentVersion 2 109 DBViewsVersion 5 110 DBNewzbinVersion 4 111...
@ltfearme SELECT * FROM options WHERE property LIKE 'DB%Version' option_id property value 103 DBSeriesVersion 15 104...
Slow operation and a large number of errors in the log file. 30min -> ~ 600Mb log file. 2016-04-10 20:59:13.775 [INFO][01]: parsing...
Replies
Views
Found it in the translation file. ButtonChangeLayout -> #TVSeries.Translation.ButtonChangeLayout.Label ButtonRunImport -> #TVSeries.Translation.ButtonRunImport.Label
Found it in the translation file. ButtonChangeLayout -> #TVSeries.Translation.ButtonChangeLayout.Label ButtonRunImport ->...
Problem found Edit: First read then write. It is the skin. Correctly mentioned the changelog. What have I to write in the skin...
Replies
Views
Yes, but directly from the database.
Yes, but directly from the database.
Hi, Yesterday I recorded two new episodes of the latest Season 5. Unfortunately they were not recognized by TVSeries, so I checked...
Replies
Views
Thanks
Thanks
How do I fix a series IDed wrong? It picks up the Xfiles as Ancient X-files even after I correct it by picking and approving...
Replies
Views
Just to close the discussion: TheTVDB got it wrong: While the text for the English version is correct, the ID is wrong. The other three available languages show the right ID. Surprising that this has not been corrected yet.
Just to close the discussion: TheTVDB got it wrong: While the text for the English version is correct, the ID is wrong. The other...
Hi, Today I added the first episode of a new series "Powers" to my files and ran TV Series. Series is automatically recognized...
Replies
Views
Make sure you do a refresh. File Menu -> Refresh Update Info.
Make sure you do a refresh. File Menu -> Refresh Update Info.
My 'watched' episodes are reverting to unwatched, it seems to happen about once every 24 hours, possibly more, I only watch shows...
Replies
Views
Quick way to get dbase corruption otherwise indeed, as SQLite is far from concurrent access friendly in those scenarios. Even just reading from an SQLite dbase while another application is writing can cause failure if both apps are not aware of eachoter.
Quick way to get dbase corruption otherwise indeed, as SQLite is far from concurrent access friendly in those scenarios. Even just...
Hey guys. ill think i am blind :p I know the option is there anywhere ... but i dont find it. I want to get the popup which ask me...
Replies
Views
It seems your suggestions is right. The Folder is nearly empty. Dowloaded Fanart for series and cover and "thumbnail" that actually is the fanart is visible again. I wonder why all the fanart is gone. On 3 different Clients and for different series. Thank you for your. One last question... is it possible to download all missing at once?
It seems your suggestions is right. The Folder is nearly empty. Dowloaded Fanart for series and cover and "thumbnail" that actually...
Hello everyone, since some time I got a strange Problem. On some series there aren't any cover and thumbnails visible: From...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom