My TVSeries (39 Viewers)

Hi I made small program which renames predefined series into tvseries format. I'm using it until tv series can use episode name from epg data to identify it. I live in Finland and epg doesn't include season and episode information. This prevented me from using tvseries plugin as main interface for recorded programs (series). My...
Hi I made small program which renames predefined series into tvseries format. I'm using it until tv series can use episode name...
Hi I made small program which renames predefined series into tvseries format. I'm using it until tv series can use episode name...
Replies
Views
PROBLEM SOLVED, just have to delete the database. I'm getting an error that said: "Commit failed on this command" then the are a lot of text related with the info in the Layout, and all my series are gone from mediaportal and in the plugin config, it was working fine and i haven't change anything on media portal. How can i solve...
PROBLEM SOLVED, just have to delete the database. I'm getting an error that said: "Commit failed on this command" then the are a...
PROBLEM SOLVED, just have to delete the database. I'm getting an error that said: "Commit failed on this command" then the are a...
Replies
Views
Hello. i would like to know if tvserver has the option to change language. i would like my parents to be able to use it so it should be in spanish. if there is no option for this, can i do it myself? what file should i modify? i suppose that by opening a certain file and changing the texts from english to spanish would work. i...
Hello. i would like to know if tvserver has the option to change language. i would like my parents to be able to use it so it...
Hello. i would like to know if tvserver has the option to change language. i would like my parents to be able to use it so it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Can not AVI Sync DE
BUG: Both this version and the one before i cannot AV Synch.. you know the slider one can synch the audio to video.. i can do it in all other plugins, also if i play the same file from browse folder to video and play. but if i play from inside MP Tvseries then the slider cant be moved.. :( Please fix :) And thanks for a great...
BUG: Both this version and the one before i cannot AV Synch.. you know the slider one can synch the audio to video.. i can do it in...
BUG: Both this version and the one before i cannot AV Synch.. you know the slider one can synch the audio to video.. i can do it in...
Replies
Views
i have a bunch of robot chicken episodes that i had to manually import because the plugin didn't read them as they were. there are 3 seasons of episodes that i put in. now there is one that is grayed out, even though i manually imported it just like the others. when i click on it in the details tab (were it is grayed out) there is...
i have a bunch of robot chicken episodes that i had to manually import because the plugin didn't read them as they were. there are...
i have a bunch of robot chicken episodes that i had to manually import because the plugin didn't read them as they were. there are...
Replies
Views
I wonder if it's possible to setup this plugin kinda like the MyTorrent plugin? It has support for .rss, so I can easily browse and start downloads from MediaPortal's GUI with it. In My TV-Series, I see these fields. Web Search preset: Search URL: Search RegEx: Details URL: Details RegEx: Would be really helpful to get some...
I wonder if it's possible to setup this plugin kinda like the MyTorrent plugin? It has support for .rss, so I can easily browse and...
I wonder if it's possible to setup this plugin kinda like the MyTorrent plugin? It has support for .rss, so I can easily browse and...
Replies
Views
I installed of MP 1 RC2 which means I have to install TVseries plug-in again. I managed to do this and also used the database I had. The problem is that all the banners are gone and was downloaded again when I started MP. The problem is that the link to the banner files in the database is pointing to wrong filenames. Is the only...
I installed of MP 1 RC2 which means I have to install TVseries plug-in again. I managed to do this and also used the database I...
I installed of MP 1 RC2 which means I have to install TVseries plug-in again. I managed to do this and also used the database I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be the chance to interface the MP-TV series plugin with TMDB also. I don't say to eliminate the chance to keep data from TVDB, but at least the option to choose to switch to TMDB or (why not?) other sources.
Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
Replies
Views
Ok, This issue keeps annoying me more and more every day now. When in series view with all the series banners, you could access the "change view screen" by pressing left/right. But if I'm already far out right and (forgive me for being stupid :)) press right again the "cursor" jumps to the page up/down arrows and there is no way for...
Ok, This issue keeps annoying me more and more every day now. When in series view with all the series banners, you could access the...
Ok, This issue keeps annoying me more and more every day now. When in series view with all the series banners, you could access the...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if it's possible to have the plugin show what episodes already have a ".!ut" (utorrent's temporary file extension) file present. Maybe with a small icon on the side of the name of the episode in the list. This way you'll avoid downloading the same episode multiple times, in case you forgot having added them to the...
I was wondering if it's possible to have the plugin show what episodes already have a ".!ut" (utorrent's temporary file extension)...
I was wondering if it's possible to have the plugin show what episodes already have a ".!ut" (utorrent's temporary file extension)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Watched Season DE
I just upgraded (starting with clean db) to 2.0.0 an encountered the following issue: I exported my watched flags from my old 1.2.9.x and imported them into 2.0.0. So I lost my watched season flags as the ex/import isn't meant to handle this. It would be nice, if you could add this. Best regards Wolf
I just upgraded (starting with clean db) to 2.0.0 an encountered the following issue: I exported my watched flags from my old...
I just upgraded (starting with clean db) to 2.0.0 an encountered the following issue: I exported my watched flags from my old...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom