StreamedMP (15 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
MP1 MP2 Extra Menus DE
Hi there Any plans for this skin to support addition menus (extramenu, gamesmenu, watchmenu)? If I recall correctly, the Aeon editor can also edit those. Thank you
Hi there Any plans for this skin to support addition menus (extramenu, gamesmenu, watchmenu)? If I recall correctly, the Aeon...
Hi there Any plans for this skin to support addition menus (extramenu, gamesmenu, watchmenu)? If I recall correctly, the Aeon...
Replies
Views
have upgraded my trusty xp mediaportal box to 7 as i was having small niggling problems with it and it was an excuse to upgrade to the newer versions of mediaportal/streamedmp. i'm having a problem with user set background images, if i set it to use the folder that has all the images downloaded to it, both plugins show random...
have upgraded my trusty xp mediaportal box to 7 as i was having small niggling problems with it and it was an excuse to upgrade to...
have upgraded my trusty xp mediaportal box to 7 as i was having small niggling problems with it and it was an excuse to upgrade to...
Replies
Views
I would like to use this opportunity to ask: Will there be support for the latest added games of myemulators (I gues Dangerzone likes this ass wel ;) ) I also like to see the possiblility to show the latest rss feeds of the build-in rss plugin from mediaportal.. But maybe this is more complicated, because it has to refresh very...
I would like to use this opportunity to ask: Will there be support for the latest added games of myemulators (I gues Dangerzone...
I would like to use this opportunity to ask: Will there be support for the latest added games of myemulators (I gues Dangerzone...
Replies
Views
Is it possible in the near future that StreamedMP skin will have full support of Streaming Radio plug-in? This would be great! Please. :thx:
Is it possible in the near future that StreamedMP skin will have full support of Streaming Radio plug-in? This would be great...
Is it possible in the near future that StreamedMP skin will have full support of Streaming Radio plug-in? This would be great...
Replies
Views
please delete this post here
Replies
Views
Hi, I just tried to apply the main menu backround's animation effect to the fanart backdrops in moving pictures, but without success... What I did was to copy these lines from BasicHome.xml <animation effect="zoom" start="105,105" end="110,110" time="20000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" reversible="false"...
Hi, I just tried to apply the main menu backround's animation effect to the fanart backdrops in moving pictures, but without...
Hi, I just tried to apply the main menu backround's animation effect to the fanart backdrops in moving pictures, but without...
Replies
Views
Full installer download fine, installs 99% of the way stop at: settingsskipsteps.xml and tell me data1.cab is corrupt. i try to Retry, does not work i try to Abort, new error comes: error 2350.FDI server error.. i download it again, try again, same stuff happens So i can only abort :( and cancel, then i try the patch, nope does...
Full installer download fine, installs 99% of the way stop at: settingsskipsteps.xml and tell me data1.cab is corrupt. i try to...
Full installer download fine, installs 99% of the way stop at: settingsskipsteps.xml and tell me data1.cab is corrupt. i try to...
Replies
Views
The 3d Backgrounds for links on main homepage are awesome But i have a lot of sub menu items ( A lot ) I would like to request that there be a update to skin to support 3d backgrounds for sub menu items Like ( Music > Spotify / last.Fm/ etc ) Regards. HTPCservices.com
The 3d Backgrounds for links on main homepage are awesome But i have a lot of sub menu items ( A lot ) I would like to request...
The 3d Backgrounds for links on main homepage are awesome But i have a lot of sub menu items ( A lot ) I would like to request...
Replies
Views
2 completely different sized sleaves. Would it somehow be possible to deal with these 2 different sizes a little better? I like to scan all my own art but of course blu-ray scans get stretched because their aspect ratio is different than regular DVDs. Please!
2 completely different sized sleaves. Would it somehow be possible to deal with these 2 different sizes a little better? I like...
2 completely different sized sleaves. Would it somehow be possible to deal with these 2 different sizes a little better? I like...
Replies
Views
Hi, i am trying to test different TV Logos, i found somewhere. But in Cache Folder i can see, that only 84x84 Files are used, but only 64x64 is shown correctly in 12 Rows EPG, it seems... Is there somewhere a Link to download actual TV Logos for Germany? THX in Advance... pony
Hi, i am trying to test different TV Logos, i found somewhere. But in Cache Folder i can see, that only 84x84 Files are used, but...
Hi, i am trying to test different TV Logos, i found somewhere. But in Cache Folder i can see, that only 84x84 Files are used, but...
Replies
Views
I've just gone a bit OCD on the Issue Tracker, but posting this here as it must be a setting on my system - rather than a skin issue: Entering Music - default view is Album Artists, not grouped into letters, in list view. Randomly 10cc's text is written in yellow as if they are playing, however, nothing is playing and no other...
I've just gone a bit OCD on the Issue Tracker, but posting this here as it must be a setting on my system - rather than a skin...
I've just gone a bit OCD on the Issue Tracker, but posting this here as it must be a setting on my system - rather than a skin...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having a problem with the current weather icon on BasicHome - the icon is always the same (the sun with a cloud in front). I'm using the updated WindowsPlugin.dll & MP-RSSTicker.dll from this post, but the icon never updates/changes whether it's day, night, raining... Does anybody else have this issue? I don't even know...
Hi, I'm having a problem with the current weather icon on BasicHome - the icon is always the same (the sun with a cloud in...
Hi, I'm having a problem with the current weather icon on BasicHome - the icon is always the same (the sun with a cloud in...
Replies
Views
Hello! I got a problem inserting the attached image.. it displays well on 1280x720 resolution or my laptop resolution (1440x900) but it doesn't show at all in FullHD Resolution (1920x1080). Is it kinda too small or whats the problem? (<height>1</height>) EDIT: Solution found!
Hello! I got a problem inserting the attached image.. it displays well on 1280x720 resolution or my laptop resolution (1440x900)...
Hello! I got a problem inserting the attached image.. it displays well on 1280x720 resolution or my laptop resolution (1440x900)...
Replies
Views
Morning Was just wondering if anyone have a working StreamedMP xml for the myburner plugin? I tried the B3W xml, but it's not working nice. Thanks in advance :)
Morning Was just wondering if anyone have a working StreamedMP xml for the myburner plugin? I tried the B3W xml, but it's not...
Morning Was just wondering if anyone have a working StreamedMP xml for the myburner plugin? I tried the B3W xml, but it's not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 File Size DE
Hi everybody, I am a new italian user of this great skin (the best one in my opinion), that I only recently doscovered thanks to the great guide posted on 4therecord forum by Bushbrother. I have a request about the tv series episode details screen. I download often different versions of the same episode, for instance usually the...
Hi everybody, I am a new italian user of this great skin (the best one in my opinion), that I only recently doscovered thanks to...
Hi everybody, I am a new italian user of this great skin (the best one in my opinion), that I only recently doscovered thanks to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, i like to use the Skin StreamedMP, but in the TV EPG view i missed on the right side the information about the Genre like Krimi, Doku, Action... I use the ClickFinder Plugin It´s a very important information. How can i activate it? thanks a lot. cheers PP
Hi there, i like to use the Skin StreamedMP, but in the TV EPG view i missed on the right side the information about the Genre...
Hi there, i like to use the Skin StreamedMP, but in the TV EPG view i missed on the right side the information about the Genre...
Replies
Views
<control> <description>listcontrol</description> <type>listcontrol</type> <id>50</id> <posX>820</posX> <posY>630</posY> <height>480</height> <width>1100</width> <onleft>2</onleft> <onright>2</onright> <scrollOffset>3</scrollOffset>...
<control> <description>listcontrol</description> <type>listcontrol</type> <id>50</id>...
<control> <description>listcontrol</description> <type>listcontrol</type> <id>50</id>...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've re-installed windows, MediaPortal and the streamedmp skin, however the banners and descriptions of TV series seem to be missing in the My TV Series plug-in when in "List banners" or "List posters" view mode (screen shot attached of list banners view). The banners have been download, as they display in the "Wide banners"...
Hi, I've re-installed windows, MediaPortal and the streamedmp skin, however the banners and descriptions of TV series seem to be...
Hi, I've re-installed windows, MediaPortal and the streamedmp skin, however the banners and descriptions of TV series seem to be...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have found that suddenly my milkdrop visualization is no longer working in the Musci section of StreamedMP and instead is replaced with a picture of the coverart for the song Im listening to, the artist, the title and the next to be played. Does anyone know why this has happened and how to fix it? If I use a plugin like...
Hi, I have found that suddenly my milkdrop visualization is no longer working in the Musci section of StreamedMP and instead is...
Hi, I have found that suddenly my milkdrop visualization is no longer working in the Musci section of StreamedMP and instead is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Is there a way to make the radio station logo fill in the full area shown in the now playing screen of Tunein Radio/RadioTime plug. Looks way too small for this IMO. Thanks Heeps....
Hi all, Is there a way to make the radio station logo fill in the full area shown in the now playing screen of Tunein...
Hi all, Is there a way to make the radio station logo fill in the full area shown in the now playing screen of Tunein...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have just modded my streamedMP installation with a small usablity upgrade for the my music section, more specifically it's hidden menu. I found there are too many buttons squashed into the music section's hidden menu. So what I did was remove the Jump to part and added it to another hidden menu, say a sub menu ;) When...
Hi all, I have just modded my streamedMP installation with a small usablity upgrade for the my music section, more specifically...
Hi all, I have just modded my streamedMP installation with a small usablity upgrade for the my music section, more specifically...
Replies
Views
I altered the (in my opinion) ugly weather overlay, so it now looks like this. Compatible with the horizontal menu. Attention! The Editor will no longer be able to generate a new user menu, so make a backup of your BasicHome.xml and use that one if you want to edit your menu. After that, apply my mod again. Installation: Copy...
I altered the (in my opinion) ugly weather overlay, so it now looks like this. Compatible with the horizontal menu. Attention...
I altered the (in my opinion) ugly weather overlay, so it now looks like this. Compatible with the horizontal menu. Attention...
Replies
Views
Hallo @all at first, sry for my englisch... I´m using the streamedMP skin and since 2 days i have a problem with the weather plugin. it looks like this: http://www.dark-net-hunter.de/Temp/wetter.JPG This is only in streamedMP Skin, in other skins the weather plugin runs ok, so i think it´s a skin problem. If i´m in the...
Hallo @all at first, sry for my englisch... I´m using the streamedMP skin and since 2 days i have a problem with the weather...
Hallo @all at first, sry for my englisch... I´m using the streamedMP skin and since 2 days i have a problem with the weather...
Replies
Views
I'm thinking about getting a Philips cinema 21:9 TV as Richers Sounds is now doing them at under a grand. Anyone know what sort of effect this resolution will have on this skin and MP in general? The native res of the TV is 2560 x 1080 (21:9)
I'm thinking about getting a Philips cinema 21:9 TV as Richers Sounds is now doing them at under a grand. Anyone know what sort...
I'm thinking about getting a Philips cinema 21:9 TV as Richers Sounds is now doing them at under a grand. Anyone know what sort...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 moving picture DE
I ask this in the moving picture forum "If no fanart is found, is there any options soo it will use the cover as fanart insedd, if not is it hard to make it this way? I have looked but cant found any option, i think i read someting about this a while ago. Its kind of annoy not to have any back/fanart at all, and my skills in...
I ask this in the moving picture forum "If no fanart is found, is there any options soo it will use the cover as fanart insedd...
I ask this in the moving picture forum "If no fanart is found, is there any options soo it will use the cover as fanart insedd...
Replies
Views
We are just about to release the next patch and this fixes various small issues and adds some new features, a quick summary Native skin support support for Showtimes Suite V3 Support for upcoming SubCentral release. The Restart Button now actually restarts MediaPortal and not reboot the system. Additional translations Latest Fanart...
We are just about to release the next patch and this fixes various small issues and adds some new features, a quick summary...
We are just about to release the next patch and this fixes various small issues and adds some new features, a quick summary...
Replies
Views
How do I backup StreamedMP? Including the Movie/TV databases, JPEGs, etc. Then if I wanted to do a clean MP install, how would I restore all my StreamedMP stuff? Thanks.
How do I backup StreamedMP? Including the Movie/TV databases, JPEGs, etc. Then if I wanted to do a clean MP install, how would...
How do I backup StreamedMP? Including the Movie/TV databases, JPEGs, etc. Then if I wanted to do a clean MP install, how would...
Replies
Views
Hi, this is my personal mod of the "WorldWeather full edition plugin" skin for StreamedMP. My main goal was to write a theme strongly oriented to display images (webcams or satellite). I removed all those options that could confuse a novice user, minimizing the keys to use. Here is only a beta (I still have to add support for...
Hi, this is my personal mod of the "WorldWeather full edition plugin" skin for StreamedMP. My main goal was to write a theme...
Hi, this is my personal mod of the "WorldWeather full edition plugin" skin for StreamedMP. My main goal was to write a theme...
Replies
Views
Hi. Is it possible to have the logos displayed in Filmstrip and Coverflow layouts of MyFilms? (like Moving Pictures)
Hi. Is it possible to have the logos displayed in Filmstrip and Coverflow layouts of MyFilms? (like Moving Pictures)
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/plugin-bbc-weather-97171/ please! :) Thanks.
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/plugin-bbc-weather-97171/ please! :) Thanks.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom