TV-Cards (8 Viewers)

Discussions about TV-Cards and their drivers in here
Hi there I'm sorry nobody else has responded. Are you looking for PCI, or a PCI express tuner? Hauppauge is probably your best bet. Steer clear of Technotrend premium cards...
Hi there I'm sorry nobody else has responded. Are you looking for PCI, or a PCI express tuner? Hauppauge is probably your best...
Can someone please push me in the right direction for TV tuner card. I've been searching all night and can't seem to find what I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello, I will make a new setup of my HTPC with MP 1.0.2. What is actually the best driver for my Cinergy 1200 DVB-S TV Card and Mediaportal? Thanks
Hello, I will make a new setup of my HTPC with MP 1.0.2. What is actually the best driver for my Cinergy 1200 DVB-S TV Card and...
Hello, I will make a new setup of my HTPC with MP 1.0.2. What is actually the best driver for my Cinergy 1200 DVB-S TV Card and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am looking to set up my first Media Portal PC. We currently use an over the air antenna and Netflix as our viewing material. I would like to enable the PC to be viewed whole house as would I the antenna via a splitter and video switch at my coax junction point in my basement. This requires a tuner card with an RF...
Hi all, I am looking to set up my first Media Portal PC. We currently use an over the air antenna and Netflix as our viewing...
Hi all, I am looking to set up my first Media Portal PC. We currently use an over the air antenna and Netflix as our viewing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 PVR350 with MP1.2.2 DE
Hi and welcome novell1 :) The PVR-350 should work fine in MP 1.2.2 - we certainly haven't removed support for it and off the top of my head I can't think of anything that we changed that would break support for it either. I think you should post logs so that we can assess what the problem is. Log Files - MediaPortal Wiki Would...
Hi and welcome novell1 :) The PVR-350 should work fine in MP 1.2.2 - we certainly haven't removed support for it and off the top...
Hi I Installed a PC with XP SP3 and wintv with my hauppauge pvr350. Wintv v7 works fine. I installed afterwards MP1.22. The tvcard...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a Virgin STB i want to send to my pc via capture card through media portal. can anyone recommend a good card that is compatible with media portal. im using my mce remote blaster to control my STB, just need a good card now. Any ideas anyone???? Cheers in advance :)
Hi guys, I have a Virgin STB i want to send to my pc via capture card through media portal. can anyone recommend a good card...
Hi guys, I have a Virgin STB i want to send to my pc via capture card through media portal. can anyone recommend a good card...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me how to see and record a program the same time ? I would really like if anyone can help me, im new in the TV section but have been looking for this a long time. "Im desperet" please help !! My setup is : Dragon T-Rex Super cam Firedtv DVBS-2
Can anyone help me how to see and record a program the same time ? I would really like if anyone can help me, im new in the TV...
Can anyone help me how to see and record a program the same time ? I would really like if anyone can help me, im new in the TV...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HDPVR noobie DE
I am having the most difficult time getting the media portal to work with the hauppage hdpvr that I just brought. I can't get it to detect the channels, or to play live tv, or record tv(schedule) in mediaportal. I really like the program and am trying to get off of mce.. but can't make this work. Does anyone have a walkthrough or can...
I am having the most difficult time getting the media portal to work with the hauppage hdpvr that I just brought. I can't get it to...
I am having the most difficult time getting the media portal to work with the hauppage hdpvr that I just brought. I can't get it to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Is it possible to hook a DBox 2 running Nutrino) into MP as an aditional tuner so that it can be controlled via MP? I think this can be done in MythTV but not sure about MP. Cheers
Hi All, Is it possible to hook a DBox 2 running Nutrino) into MP as an aditional tuner so that it can be controlled via MP? I...
Hi All, Is it possible to hook a DBox 2 running Nutrino) into MP as an aditional tuner so that it can be controlled via MP? I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm lookin for a card that allows me to tune digital tv and fm radio... any suggestion? Thanks.
Hi, I'm lookin for a card that allows me to tune digital tv and fm radio... any suggestion? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi, Cinergy S2 + CI is in the supported tv card list but mine does not work on scrambeld channels. It works with the software that came with the card but not with MP. Any suggestions what to do?
Hi, Cinergy S2 + CI is in the supported tv card list but mine does not work on scrambeld channels. It works with the software...
Hi, Cinergy S2 + CI is in the supported tv card list but mine does not work on scrambeld channels. It works with the software...
Replies
Views
I come from a work configuration with my old skystar2. Today I removed it and replace with a floppydtv s2 withot cam at the moment. The card worked well with firedtv viewer but I cant figure out how to add to tv server. In tv channels I have all my channels with "channel not mapped to any card". I tryed to clear all and reimport my...
I come from a work configuration with my old skystar2. Today I removed it and replace with a floppydtv s2 withot cam at the moment...
I come from a work configuration with my old skystar2. Today I removed it and replace with a floppydtv s2 withot cam at the moment...
Replies
Views
I bought a KWorld 395U (because it was very cheap) and at first I thought it worked but for some reason it seemed to suffer from a lot of digital interference after 9PM.. wierd.. I'm sending it back :) What should I replace it with? To keep the cost down I only need a single channel receiver as I have already have a DVB-S...
I bought a KWorld 395U (because it was very cheap) and at first I thought it worked but for some reason it seemed to suffer from a...
I bought a KWorld 395U (because it was very cheap) and at first I thought it worked but for some reason it seemed to suffer from a...
Replies
Views
Could you please post your logs. We can't tell what is wrong without them...
Could you please post your logs. We can't tell what is wrong without them...
Hello I have the problem that I only get sidnumber in my channel list. I have reinstalled MediaPortal and replace the drivers with...
Replies
Views
I have a box currently running Vista MCE with a PVR250 which has been working well for a long time. I now have added an HVR3000 to the system which isn't supported under VMCE for DVB-T. I have tried Win7 MCE and it's okay, I don't like the WTV format though so have tried Mediaportal. I can get the HVR3000 working out of the box...
I have a box currently running Vista MCE with a PVR250 which has been working well for a long time. I now have added an HVR3000...
I have a box currently running Vista MCE with a PVR250 which has been working well for a long time. I now have added an HVR3000...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Sorry to start a familiar question I'm sure, but I tried searching and the Wiki and couldn't come up with a really clear answer. I've just landed in Canada and want to watch TV. Now, I only have my laptop with me. It makes sense for the moment to get a TV Tuner as I won't watch that much tele and prefer portability until...
Hello all, Sorry to start a familiar question I'm sure, but I tried searching and the Wiki and couldn't come up with a really...
Hello all, Sorry to start a familiar question I'm sure, but I tried searching and the Wiki and couldn't come up with a really...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm considering getting the new BlackGold DBV-T2 card. My difficulty lies with my motherboard. I have 2 x PCI slots and 2 x PCI-e slots. The BlackGold card is PCI-e. I could remove my Hauppage PCI card and using a converter like this get another PCI-e slot. Has anybody used this type of converter and will it work...
Hi, I'm considering getting the new BlackGold DBV-T2 card. My difficulty lies with my motherboard. I have 2 x PCI slots and 2 x...
Hi, I'm considering getting the new BlackGold DBV-T2 card. My difficulty lies with my motherboard. I have 2 x PCI slots and 2 x...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a KWorld UB450T USB TVStick. I know its not the best in the world but its worked fine for over a year now. I have just made the move to Windows 8 and everything so far is working fine. The drivers for the TV stick work fine and the supplied TV app that came with the device works perfectly, so the stick is working...
Hi, I have a KWorld UB450T USB TVStick. I know its not the best in the world but its worked fine for over a year now. I have just...
Hi, I have a KWorld UB450T USB TVStick. I know its not the best in the world but its worked fine for over a year now. I have just...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 which DE
dvb- s i need for my Dell SX280 HTPC (no pci slot) a new DVB-S USB stick or box which product can i buy ? i prefer low cost .... have you a tip for us ? thx reinhard
dvb- s i need for my Dell SX280 HTPC (no pci slot) a new DVB-S USB stick or box which product can i buy ? i...
dvb- s i need for my Dell SX280 HTPC (no pci slot) a new DVB-S USB stick or box which product can i buy ? i...
Replies
Views
I've been having trouble getting clearqam signal on my PC. I thought it was due to some other programs I had installed so I did a wipe and reload of windows 7 and still had issues. My card was an ATI TV Wonder 650 PCI which I know has some issues in Windows 7 so I got ahold of a used Gateway Asus/ViXS Combo-210E which installed...
I've been having trouble getting clearqam signal on my PC. I thought it was due to some other programs I had installed so I did a...
I've been having trouble getting clearqam signal on my PC. I thought it was due to some other programs I had installed so I did a...
Replies
Views
'ello I would like to know if there are any South Africans using any DVB-S cards to view DSTV? I read on a MuthTV Page that the Mystique SaTiX-SE (KNC ONE TV-Station DVB-S) with CI & The Euro-Irdeto CAM works with the older (non-married) DSTV smart cards. Has anybody here got something working with the new smart cards...
'ello I would like to know if there are any South Africans using any DVB-S cards to view DSTV? I read on a MuthTV Page that...
'ello I would like to know if there are any South Africans using any DVB-S cards to view DSTV? I read on a MuthTV Page that...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody :) I have installed MP2 and my Airstar TV Card is found in the software, but if i scan for channels, nothing is found. The Card works well with DVBViewer and there it is no problem to find the tv channels. Any idea what i do wrong? I use Windows7 64bit ... if you need any logs, please tell me which one. I have...
Hello everybody :) I have installed MP2 and my Airstar TV Card is found in the software, but if i scan for channels, nothing is...
Hello everybody :) I have installed MP2 and my Airstar TV Card is found in the software, but if i scan for channels, nothing is...
Replies
Views
Hi and welcome :) Please provide as much info about the remote (and/or TV card/set) as you can. A picture might help as well.
Hi and welcome :) Please provide as much info about the remote (and/or TV card/set) as you can. A picture might help as well.
Hi, I just installed a PCI-TV card with analog and digital receiver and it works fairly. In the package was included the remote but...
Replies
Views
hi you are my last chance. a friend of mine lend me the cinergy t usb xe rev.1 . i searched several forums, i know till now that the rev2 works with MediaPortal and 7MC. has anybody got some special info on the reversion1? i know that there are 2 driver, one for the rev1 and a second for rev2 for win7. no channel can be...
hi you are my last chance. a friend of mine lend me the cinergy t usb xe rev.1 . i searched several forums, i know till now...
hi you are my last chance. a friend of mine lend me the cinergy t usb xe rev.1 . i searched several forums, i know till now...
Replies
Views
Which tv card you guys suggesting for pay-tv channels ( conax ) and what kind of remote controls you use ? :)
Which tv card you guys suggesting for pay-tv channels ( conax ) and what kind of remote controls you use ? :)
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Delete DE
XX:sorry:
Replies
Views
Top Bottom