Skylink irdeto problem Cine V6 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Danke das war es auch bei mir! Habe auch die DigitalDevice Cine S2 und genau den gleichen Fehler gehabt! Habe den Punkt 2 übersprungen mit der Hoffnungs das er einigens an einstellungen behält. Hat geklappt. Vielen Dank! Grüße Manuel
Danke das war es auch bei mir! Habe auch die DigitalDevice Cine S2 und genau den gleichen Fehler gehabt! Habe den Punkt 2...
Hallo, habe bis vor Kurzem MP 2.4.1 und TV- Engine 3.5 benutzt und hatte keine Probleme. Nach einer kompletten Deinstallation und...
Replies
Views
If you search in forum for "0x80070643" you find several threads with solutions. [solved] - Fatal Error 0x80070643 during MP2 installation MP2 - V2.4.1 - [solved] - MP2-V2.4.1 Installation crashes
If you search in forum for "0x80070643" you find several threads with solutions. [solved] - Fatal Error 0x80070643 during MP2...
Greetings All - newbie here I'm getting an error when attempting to install MP2: Error 1064: An Exception occurred in the service...
Replies
Views
That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of things; the deployment tool for 1.32 doesn't remove the previous version when you're updating from 1.31 to 1.32 and "MediaPortal TV Server" gets installed even when you choose to install the client only. I...
That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of...
I have performed client installations of 1.32 64-Bit on four machines using the central configuration setup on Windows 10 Pro...
Replies
Views
Hello, I looked at it again yesterday evening and after changing in the BIOS -> Boot -> Type of operating system from "Windows UEFI mode" to "Other operating system" the driver is probably running
Hello, I looked at it again yesterday evening and after changing in the BIOS -> Boot -> Type of operating system from "Windows...
Hello, my TV cards, one is a V6 S2, will not run under Win10 in a ASUS PRIME H410M-E. The Device Manager will show a problem...
Replies
Views
Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's exactly what I am trying to solve. An example is moving from mytvrecordedtv.xml to mytvRecordedInfo. The variable changes from a screen grab thumbnail from the video file to a channel logo during...
Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's...
Good evening, I have a basic understanding of using skin.setstring and am able to set a skin property when a control gets focus...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom