TV-Cards (14 Viewers)

Discussions about TV-Cards and their drivers in here
Why not chech out FireDtv it run ower firewire.. I use 2 for DVB-T and 2 for DVB-S I have never have any problem with this recivers.. Cost more then usb-2 recivers but it´s well spent money http://www.digital-everywhere.com/cms/en/index.php
Why not chech out FireDtv it run ower firewire.. I use 2 for DVB-T and 2 for DVB-S I have never have any problem with this...
Can someone give me some advice? I am after a TV card that is compatible with media portal. It MUST be an external card as it is...
Replies
Views
Bought the HVR1300 card and I am unimpressed with the result. I am forced to use Composite, as the S-Video feed is simply useless. Does anyone know of a video capture card that is compatible with MP that is suitable for a SCART RGB signal? I really would like this!
Bought the HVR1300 card and I am unimpressed with the result. I am forced to use Composite, as the S-Video feed is simply useless...
Bought the HVR1300 card and I am unimpressed with the result. I am forced to use Composite, as the S-Video feed is simply useless...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV-Card choice ?? DE
Hi! i have been having alot of problems with my Haupauge PVR-150 TV-card, so now i'm looking for a new card and at the meentime upgrade to a better card.. I'm looking for a card with dual tuners and TEXT-TV around 1500-2000 SEK (ca 200 $) Dual tuners is a secondary goal. THANK YOU for any and all help..
Hi! i have been having alot of problems with my Haupauge PVR-150 TV-card, so now i'm looking for a new card and at the meentime...
Hi! i have been having alot of problems with my Haupauge PVR-150 TV-card, so now i'm looking for a new card and at the meentime...
Replies
Views
Excellent. Thanks for your response! I am buying the MCE kit anyway to qualify for the OEM License of MCE, so that solves that problem. I will probably go for a decent Digital TV Card with Capture and then upgrade when HDTV arrives. Thanks again
Excellent. Thanks for your response! I am buying the MCE kit anyway to qualify for the OEM License of MCE, so that solves that...
Looking to round off my HTPC with a decent TV Card and I have a few questions: 1/ Does MP support HDTV? If so, is there a...
Replies
Views
a) I'm sure it's a good card with it's own application b) No it won't as it does not have BDA drivers c) The other linked card is a Twinhan which works very well in MP - unfortunately that does not work with decoding Sky's streams. Basically Sky do not release a CAM for their encryption method (hopefully the EU will keep harrassing...
a) I'm sure it's a good card with it's own application b) No it won't as it does not have BDA drivers c) The other linked card is...
Hey guys, i'm considering getting a DVB-S card to go along side my DVB-T card so that i can record, pause, watch etc my digital...
Replies
Views
does anyone know
does anyone know
i am a noob to this but want to try making a media portal box i want some suggestions for a capture card i have direct tv for my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HD Digital TV card DE
Thanks
Thanks
Hi I am new to the HTPC stuff and would like to know if anyone can recommend a particular PCI HD TV card? I am located in...
Replies
Views
For Analogue TV (I asume you're cable is analogue, since you suggested that you plugged it right in the TV.) I'd suggest the WinTVPVR USB by Hauppauge. http://www.hauppauge.com/pages/products/data_pvrusb2.html Hauppauge's PVR series are reknown as decent cards, the USB is-as far as I understood- just as good.
For Analogue TV (I asume you're cable is analogue, since you suggested that you plugged it right in the TV.) I'd suggest the...
Hi, I've got your average laptop built with ATI Mobility Radeon 9200 graphics card and Intel Centrino 1.6 Ghz chipset. I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi, i got the card in my htpc and problems are there, i made an extra thread for this card, plz show here: http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=62821#62821
Hi, i got the card in my htpc and problems are there, i made an extra thread for this card, plz show here...
I want to buy a DVB-C Card and this should work very good (better perfect) with Media Portal. Here some of the candidates I...
Replies
Views
I'm just starting to build a HTPC and have one of the most common questions that I haven't seen answered really here in the forums. What is the best card I can use to recieve HDTV and SDTV signals on a digital cable line here in San Antonio? I'd prefer it to have dual tuner capability. In the end I just want to be able to use it...
I'm just starting to build a HTPC and have one of the most common questions that I haven't seen answered really here in the forums...
I'm just starting to build a HTPC and have one of the most common questions that I haven't seen answered really here in the forums...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much for that mate, really makes it clear. I'm not a nugget in terms of computers but you know what it's like when you get an idea in an area you haven't got a scooby about. ;) I'm going to go for the PVR 150, I'll get the same channels I do now and it is three years 'til my area goes completely digital so that's...
Thank you very much for that mate, really makes it clear. I'm not a nugget in terms of computers but you know what it's like when...
Hi, I will be upgrading my current development system to a 64bit platform and so I will have a spare box to play with. I am hoping...
Replies
Views
I have just got a Twinhan 1030A card set up on MP. I am slightly dissapointed with the RF performance. I am in a marginal area for reception and my Technomate receiver gives much more reliable reception. Has anyone got any comparison of RF performance of satellite cards? Paul
I have just got a Twinhan 1030A card set up on MP. I am slightly dissapointed with the RF performance. I am in a marginal area for...
I have just got a Twinhan 1030A card set up on MP. I am slightly dissapointed with the RF performance. I am in a marginal area for...
Replies
Views
Bit of a noobie question ... I have a 600MHz EPIA system currently running a web server and occasional SSH. I want to add a PCI DVB-T card to record Freeview (in the UK). I don't need the box to be able to playback recordings as I have XBox XBMC for that. I've looked at the Compro DVB-T200 cards. Will this be powerful...
Bit of a noobie question ... I have a 600MHz EPIA system currently running a web server and occasional SSH. I want to add a...
Bit of a noobie question ... I have a 600MHz EPIA system currently running a web server and occasional SSH. I want to add a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 satelite card? DE
HELP PLEASE :cry: Somebody CAN HELP ME? I want to buy a digital tv card , I have nexus-s and it is not compatible with mediaportal as I have to buy itself? as he is the best one? :D :D :shock: spanish to english with Google :D :D :D
HELP PLEASE :cry: Somebody CAN HELP ME? I want to buy a digital tv card , I have nexus-s and it is not compatible with...
sorry for my english.. :oops: what is the best satelite card for the media portal? skystar 2 ??? thanks.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 tv card selection DE
Buy the 150MCE and get the FM tuner as well. Then grab an MCE remote. The MCE remote + the 150MCE cost about the same as the normal 150 here. Thats what I did.
Buy the 150MCE and get the FM tuner as well. Then grab an MCE remote. The MCE remote + the 150MCE cost about the same as the...
i'm looking for a simple tv-card thar works with MP. any recomendations? i've looked at the following cards: PINNACLE PCTV...
Replies
Views
I
I'd suggest the Hauppauge PVR-150 MCE low profile card. I've used it from day one and had great results. It has Coax in, S-Video in, and a radio tuner. Don't forget that if you're using your SKY box with that card, you'll need a good blaster. The MCE l.p. version comes OEM only, so look into a USB-UIRT or MCE remote. I've...
I'd suggest the Hauppauge PVR-150 MCE low profile card. I've used it from day one and had great results. It has Coax in, S-Video...
Hi i live in the UK and im after a low-profile TV card with an mpeg 2 hardware encoder or a USB one as my HTPC case will not take a...
Replies
Views
J
ok thank a lot ;-) sorry for mistake area
ok thank a lot ;-) sorry for mistake area
Those card are supported ? TWIN HAN Carte tuner PCI DTV SAT ou PINNACLE SYSTEMS Carte TV PCTV Sat ou encore TwinHan...
Replies
Views
James_patageul
J
If you wish to record digital TV in Finland then you need a DVB-T card. Supported cards are here... http://www.maisenbachers.de/dokuw/install:capturecards:start As for Transcoding to WMV its work in progress atm and will be in the 0.1.3.0 release. There will be an option to do this automatically. Hopefully someone from...
If you wish to record digital TV in Finland then you need a DVB-T card. Supported cards are here...
I'm building a media portal box for Finland but live in the States and am not familiar with the available hardware for tuning TV...
Replies
Views
All will support HDTV however SkyStar2 is a wise choice. DMAN
All will support HDTV however SkyStar2 is a wise choice. DMAN
hi all looking forward to buy a new DVB-S Card so... which is the best integrated card into Media Portal and supports HDTV...
Replies
Views
Hi, I got my hand on a USB-TV card, but it doesent have any name on it. Does anyone have this, or similar? No Name, no drivers, no fun :cry: As you can se no name. Please, can anyone tell me what brand this box is? Best regards Lyxalig
Hi, I got my hand on a USB-TV card, but it doesent have any name on it. Does anyone have this, or similar? No Name, no drivers...
Hi, I got my hand on a USB-TV card, but it doesent have any name on it. Does anyone have this, or similar? No Name, no drivers...
Replies
Views
S
I have to agree with mPod that Hauppauge cards are pretty well the best "all-round" cards. I personally have ATI AIW cards, generic BT878-based cards, WinTV PCI and Leadtek WinFast tv2000xp cards. I recently bought the WinTV PVR150 and it came with a remote, which works after applying the remote plugin. I have also tried an ATI...
I have to agree with mPod that Hauppauge cards are pretty well the best "all-round" cards. I personally have ATI AIW cards...
Im about to buy a tv card but i dont know wich one to pick. Since there are always a remote included with tv cards today it feels...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Working DVB-C card DE
Hi, Can you recommend a card which you or your friend has succesfully got working with Mediaportal. I have KNC One DVB-C plus card but it seems that their BDA driver does not support C model correctly. For example Graphedit does not agree with tuner input pin. So is there a confirmed working card with C support out there? Markku
Hi, Can you recommend a card which you or your friend has succesfully got working with Mediaportal. I have KNC One DVB-C plus...
Hi, Can you recommend a card which you or your friend has succesfully got working with Mediaportal. I have KNC One DVB-C plus...
Replies
Views
I want and have to buy a new digital tv card. I'm not sure whether I will use satelite or terrestrial. So I thought to myself that I get an card which can receive both. I know that Medion has one but this needs an own interface... I would appreciate if the card would use normal PCI or PCIx.
I want and have to buy a new digital tv card. I'm not sure whether I will use satelite or terrestrial. So I thought to myself that...
I want and have to buy a new digital tv card. I'm not sure whether I will use satelite or terrestrial. So I thought to myself that...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Good HDTV card?? DE
Anyone have any suggestions for a HDTV tuner card for media portal looking for one wiht good quality, good recording and be able to re-wind a couple of seconds or minutes of a program i am watching thanks for any help.
Anyone have any suggestions for a HDTV tuner card for media portal looking for one wiht good quality, good recording and be able to...
Anyone have any suggestions for a HDTV tuner card for media portal looking for one wiht good quality, good recording and be able to...
Replies
Views
A
I'd be interested in seeing some recommendations too. I'm using a Hauppauge PVR-350 at the moment (only it's encoder though) with MP and I'm not happy with the quality of the image. MP's settings for the card are sort of "odd" and unfriendly. None of the bitrate stuff stick in the UI so it's hard to tell if it even makes a...
I'd be interested in seeing some recommendations too. I'm using a Hauppauge PVR-350 at the moment (only it's encoder though) with...
Hauppauge? ASUS? MSI? others? I have the ASUS and a PVR-250 on order. What I noticed with the ASUS is that the play back of...
Replies
Views
Anonymous
A
A
I started that other thread, and the LifeView card looks very promising. The trouble seems to be finding anywhere to buy it
I started that other thread, and the LifeView card looks very promising. The trouble seems to be finding anywhere to buy it
Hi there, I'm looking for a TV-card with FM-Tuner. Didn't find out wich is working with MP: Cinergy 600? or Hauupauge WinTV PCI...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the tip! It looks like a good, affordable card. But after googling around a bit i found several users that had trouble getting the card to work. No one seemed to get the card reader to work and it had trouble finding channels without really strong signals. Swedish users can check out these links...
Thanks for the tip! It looks like a good, affordable card. But after googling around a bit i found several users that had trouble...
Since Media portal has gone digital it thought it is time for me to do the same. Does anyone have suggestions on a good DVB-C card...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 low-profile tv-card DE
after a week of searching now i relized we're screwed in germany, there i cannot find any low-profile tv-card with HW-Encoder , and when i wrote to hauppauge they even wrote back "we don't have such thing as a low-profile PVR 150MCE" even though it is listed.... darn
after a week of searching now i relized we're screwed in germany, there i cannot find any low-profile tv-card with HW-Encoder , and...
hi, as i don't have space to use riser cards in my HTPC i need a low-profile TV-card... do there exist any HW-encoder...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom