untested 'Nightly Builds' of TV-Server (1 Viewer)

Download and discuss TV-Servers 'Nightly Builds'
It works good for me!
It works good for me!
General Infos: Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine. We also provide some tutorial videos which show...
Replies
Views
1) open command promt 2) goto MP install directory 3) type regsvr32 TsReader.ax Check if the filter registers correctly.
1) open command promt 2) goto MP install directory 3) type regsvr32 TsReader.ax Check if the filter registers correctly.
[SIZE="2"][FONT="Verdana"]General Infos: Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine. We also provide some...
Replies
Views
Off topic: Nogge69: Regarding teletex, WIP here
Off topic: Nogge69: Regarding teletex, WIP here
General Infos: Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine. We also provide some tutorial videos which show...
Replies
Views
I turned off epg and no crash. I logged the server from another computer and it was idle from 23.00 h till 9.00 hour.
I turned off epg and no crash. I logged the server from another computer and it was idle from 23.00 h till 9.00 hour.
Replies
Views
I also had the black channel problem. But after stopping and starting the tv in mediaportal it seems to work fine. I can't get tvguide.xml to import program info at the moment, but it's my first time, so who knows maybe i'm stupid.
I also had the black channel problem. But after stopping and starting the tv in mediaportal it seems to work fine. I can't get...
Replies
Views
Audio: MPA Video mpeg2: Cyberlink powerdvd7 with newest patch Video H264: Cyberlink powerdvd7 with newest patch Video Driver: ATI Catarist 8.1 TV Card Driver dvb-s + dvb-s2 (TT S2-3200): 5.0.0.12 OS: Windows MCE 2005
Audio: MPA Video mpeg2: Cyberlink powerdvd7 with newest patch Video H264: Cyberlink powerdvd7 with newest patch Video Driver...
Replies
Views
Do you still have this issue with latest svn? The logs indicate your KNC cards are not being recognized as KNC cards...
Do you still have this issue with latest svn? The logs indicate your KNC cards are not being recognized as KNC cards...
Replies
Views
Thank you, i will give that a try.
Thank you, i will give that a try.
Replies
Views
I'm not looking for instant support! all i'm looking for is acknologment that there are issues and they are trying to resolve them. I have posted in 3 different threads (this is the 4th) about different issue and I'm still waiting for someone to say there is an issue. here are just a few where i'm still waiting for a responce...
I'm not looking for instant support! all i'm looking for is acknologment that there are issues and they are trying to resolve them...
Replies
Views
No this channel has only one audio track. Meanwhile found that this only happens with the MPA codec. Problem is that other codecs no longer work with the last releases in my setup. Maybe I will give the latest on another try.
No this channel has only one audio track. Meanwhile found that this only happens with the MPA codec. Problem is that other codecs...
Replies
Views
Idle EPG grabbing and grabbing while timeshifting or recording... No EPG at all...
Idle EPG grabbing and grabbing while timeshifting or recording... No EPG at all...
Replies
Views
I too am getting the protected memory error.
I too am getting the protected memory error.
Replies
Views
ohh lol my bad :( thought he said 18550 because that was the one i seen and usually they jump in numbers more then 3 :)
ohh lol my bad :( thought he said 18550 because that was the one i seen and usually they jump in numbers more then 3 :)
[SIZE="2"][FONT="Verdana"]General Infos: Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine. We also provide some...
Replies
Views
My TT Budget S-1500 is not initialized. As if it can not be found anymore. I tried re-installing the card, but nogo. Driver 5.0.0.12
My TT Budget S-1500 is not initialized. As if it can not be found anymore. I tried re-installing the card, but nogo. Driver 5.0.0.12
Replies
Views
Please try rev. 15790. All MySQL probs are solved there
Please try rev. 15790. All MySQL probs are solved there
Replies
Views
Hang in there Phatbloke, some users in Norway are also affected but this is a pretty new format I think as far as DVB-T goes. I guess it will take some time before it can be looked at :)
Hang in there Phatbloke, some users in Norway are also affected but this is a pretty new format I think as far as DVB-T goes. I...
Replies
Views
The stuttering problem is something I noticed also. Also switching channels is not as reliable as with previous versions. grubi
The stuttering problem is something I noticed also. Also switching channels is not as reliable as with previous versions. grubi
Replies
Views
Can confirm all works fine here , seems to have sortrf all the problems out - back to testing the new TsReader now. Trevor
Can confirm all works fine here , seems to have sortrf all the problems out - back to testing the new TsReader now. Trevor
Replies
Views
Hello Tourettes, thanks for your work. For me, problem is still here; however, now image freezes at the first PCR jump (before this SVN, a lot of junk on screen after the first PCR..). This is an extract from tswriter.log: BTW, the problem seems only related to Mediaset provider.. Complete logfile in attach.
Hello Tourettes, thanks for your work. For me, problem is still here; however, now image freezes at the first PCR jump (before...
Replies
Views
MattyZee Have you got only powerscheduler client enabled under MP config\plugins, try selecting the homescreen option for allowing suspend only there.
MattyZee Have you got only powerscheduler client enabled under MP config\plugins, try selecting the homescreen option for...
Replies
Views
thanks a lot gemx! will report back tomorrow how the new svn behaves. :thx:
thanks a lot gemx! will report back tomorrow how the new svn behaves. :thx:
Replies
Views
Timeslice, I am using SVN 16554 with TVE3 16553 (that day the numbers didn't match). I have a dual and single DVB card in my server and connect to it with my main HTPC. The only major problem is that I can't fast forward or rewind live or recorded TV with a preview, and the speed is wrong. Others have reported this, but it...
Timeslice, I am using SVN 16554 with TVE3 16553 (that day the numbers didn't match). I have a dual and single DVB card in my...
Replies
Views
Thanks, working again import speed is incredible fast now.
Thanks, working again import speed is incredible fast now.
Replies
Views
with this build TV picture is frozen. 17915 works OK. log: ... 2008-03-14 22:14:52.765625 [Info.][MPMain]: Planescene(704,576,4,3,98886496,True,6):Unhandled exception in Error in the application. Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.BeginScene() at...
with this build TV picture is frozen. 17915 works OK. log: ... 2008-03-14 22:14:52.765625 [Info.][MPMain]...
Replies
Views
*LOL* this build has _a lot_ of issues which have been fixed now. but noone will ever guarantee that something works without any issues. well, maybe "format c:" does ;)
*LOL* this build has _a lot_ of issues which have been fixed now. but noone will ever guarantee that something works without...
Replies
Views
I can confirm this behavior to with svn 16619 as it is the last one that works. If I close mp and leave it for about 30 mins I will not work unless you restart the service
I can confirm this behavior to with svn 16619 as it is the last one that works. If I close mp and leave it for about 30 mins I will...
Replies
Views
Mediaportal - Client freeze Same problem here.
Mediaportal - Client freeze Same problem here.
Replies
Views
Tried with that one, & get the same results.
Tried with that one, & get the same results.
Replies
Views
Hi! These SVN works like a charme for my setup. fast channel change and very stable! Thx for the good work :thx: One problem since a few svn ... high processor power (50% while idle and 80 to 100% when timeshifting and/or recording)! (AMD 3000+ with 1,5 Gig RAM). Nothing in the logs Does somebody else have this problem with the...
Hi! These SVN works like a charme for my setup. fast channel change and very stable! Thx for the good work :thx: One problem...
Replies
Views
TVE3 doesen't grab EPG with options "...while idle" and "...while timeshifting". No errors no logs.
TVE3 doesen't grab EPG with options "...while idle" and "...while timeshifting". No errors no logs.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom