Video-Cards (8 Viewers)

Discussions about Video-Cards and their drivers in here
Just been looking into these for building my htpc Whichone of these would anyone recommend to use in a htpc case? Case would be Silverstone LC10B-E, motherboard Gigabyte GA-MA785GT-UD3H CPU AMD Athlon II X2 240e or 235e thx for the info
Just been looking into these for building my htpc Whichone of these would anyone recommend to use in a htpc case? Case would be...
Just been looking into these for building my htpc Whichone of these would anyone recommend to use in a htpc case? Case would be...
Replies
Views
A
Currently, I have my HTPC set up with the primary display being a 20" 1600x1200 LCD. I use the TV out on my old nVidia FX500 to drive an RF converter which puts my HTPC display on channel 100 throughout all the coax in my house. This (and an RF remote) lets the HTPC be used from all of the normal TVs as well as the primary display...
Currently, I have my HTPC set up with the primary display being a 20" 1600x1200 LCD. I use the TV out on my old nVidia FX500 to...
Currently, I have my HTPC set up with the primary display being a 20" 1600x1200 LCD. I use the TV out on my old nVidia FX500 to...
Replies
Views
Anonymous
A
Hi Community! Catalyst and driver 9.10 ist out now -> Link Best regards Helios
Replies
Views
Hi, just installed the Asus EAH4350 card into my HTPC. Works excellent, supports HDCP codes via DVI to my Benq DVI Flatscreen. No fan, just silent. Paid 25€ here in Munich :-)
Hi, just installed the Asus EAH4350 card into my HTPC. Works excellent, supports HDCP codes via DVI to my Benq DVI Flatscreen...
Hi, just installed the Asus EAH4350 card into my HTPC. Works excellent, supports HDCP codes via DVI to my Benq DVI Flatscreen...
Replies
Views
This might be interesting for those contemplating buying an ATI card. AMD/ATi UVD with bad H.264 error concealment? - CiNcH's DVB & HTPC Blog some more discussion here. AMD Game Forums - ATi UVD with bad H.264 error concealment? Seems a fix isn't high priority-. /gibman
This might be interesting for those contemplating buying an ATI card. AMD/ATi UVD with bad H.264 error concealment? - CiNcH's...
This might be interesting for those contemplating buying an ATI card. AMD/ATi UVD with bad H.264 error concealment? - CiNcH's...
Replies
Views
Has anyone this card and working Deinterlacuing under Winxp ?
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to get myself a new graphics card for my HTPC. Requirements: - Atleast 1 DVI output. - DirectX 9 support - Very cheap - Able to display 1280x768 widescreen resolution. - Passive cooling would be a definite plus - Work well with MP (Don't they all? :) ) - Should handle a little gaming .... nothing major...
Hi, I need to get myself a new graphics card for my HTPC. Requirements: - Atleast 1 DVI output. - DirectX 9 support -...
Hi, I need to get myself a new graphics card for my HTPC. Requirements: - Atleast 1 DVI output. - DirectX 9 support -...
Replies
Views
Well I think the heat inside my MSI MEGA 180 (Nforce2) has finally fried my graphics card, I get a blue tinge to everything after an hour or so's operation. So I need a new graphics card and would like some suggestions. My requirements are: AGP Passive cooling Low profile (as a nice to have) DirectX 9 My old one is an ATI...
Well I think the heat inside my MSI MEGA 180 (Nforce2) has finally fried my graphics card, I get a blue tinge to everything after...
Well I think the heat inside my MSI MEGA 180 (Nforce2) has finally fried my graphics card, I get a blue tinge to everything after...
Replies
Views
Hello, i search for replace my 8 year old GPU ( AMD HD4670 ) i have as selection the next models : Sapphire RX460 4Go Sapphire RX470 Nitro+ 4Go my usage is MP and MadVR. if you have any experience. i fear than the rx 460 will be too lite for MadVR, ( at least for enable more than the minimal setting ) let me know what do you think.
Hello, i search for replace my 8 year old GPU ( AMD HD4670 ) i have as selection the next models : Sapphire RX460 4Go Sapphire...
Hello, i search for replace my 8 year old GPU ( AMD HD4670 ) i have as selection the next models : Sapphire RX460 4Go Sapphire...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Which video card? DE
Any suggestions please for a video card that can output 1024x576 on the TV-out? A budget one, I don't need power for the latest gaming. Thanks, Angelos
Any suggestions please for a video card that can output 1024x576 on the TV-out? A budget one, I don't need power for the latest...
Any suggestions please for a video card that can output 1024x576 on the TV-out? A budget one, I don't need power for the latest...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [OTHER] Matrox M9148 DE
Hi, Just switched from a NVIDIA card to the Matrox M9148. Unfortunately MediaPortal won't start anymore: 'Switching to the reference rasterizer, etc' followed by 'Warning: Nothing will be rendered. The reference rendering device was selected, but.. etc' I'm not sure what these messages mean, according to the specs the...
Hi, Just switched from a NVIDIA card to the Matrox M9148. Unfortunately MediaPortal won't start anymore: 'Switching to the...
Hi, Just switched from a NVIDIA card to the Matrox M9148. Unfortunately MediaPortal won't start anymore: 'Switching to the...
Replies
Views
Is it fast enough to play 720p mkv's in MEPO? Now I use an old radeon 7000, which surprisingly works quite well in MEPO, but every time I play mkv with MEPO it gets terribly out of sync. The system is fast enough to decode mkv's since it plays them very well with MPC. I'm asking about fx5200 because they are cheap and it's very hard...
Is it fast enough to play 720p mkv's in MEPO? Now I use an old radeon 7000, which surprisingly works quite well in MEPO, but every...
Is it fast enough to play 720p mkv's in MEPO? Now I use an old radeon 7000, which surprisingly works quite well in MEPO, but every...
Replies
Views
Hi, me again with my out of sync issues! I had problems with a GT430 I could never get to playback in sync so I bit the bullet some time ago and got what was the top card at the time.. GTX 660. All was well and everything played back nicely, but again recently its started playing back everything out of sync - even just 720p h264...
Hi, me again with my out of sync issues! I had problems with a GT430 I could never get to playback in sync so I bit the bullet some...
Hi, me again with my out of sync issues! I had problems with a GT430 I could never get to playback in sync so I bit the bullet some...
Replies
Views
Im looking at building my first HTPC, im planning on using a PVR-500 thanks to you guys for helping pick that out. My next problem would be with a video card. I unfortunately dont have a hi-def tv, i only have regular tvs. Can you guys suggest a good video card with video out on it so that i get a decent picture on my tv. And also...
Im looking at building my first HTPC, im planning on using a PVR-500 thanks to you guys for helping pick that out. My next problem...
Im looking at building my first HTPC, im planning on using a PVR-500 thanks to you guys for helping pick that out. My next problem...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [OTHER] New AGP card DE
Hi, My Gigabyte Nvidia 6600GT card has just failed, I think it's a video card memory problem. Anyway I'm looking for a new AGP video card with S-Video output and wonder what advice you can give. I currently use a 720 x 576 resolution with an S-Video connection to my Sony CRT television, but next year be looking to get an HD LCD...
Hi, My Gigabyte Nvidia 6600GT card has just failed, I think it's a video card memory problem. Anyway I'm looking for a new AGP...
Hi, My Gigabyte Nvidia 6600GT card has just failed, I think it's a video card memory problem. Anyway I'm looking for a new AGP...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom