View Pictures (5 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks
MP1 MP2 jpg and Exif DE
Thanks for your answer, sorry that I missed the obvious button :ooops: Is it possible to also display some of the Exif or IPTC field when running a slide show (for example the creating time)?
Thanks for your answer, sorry that I missed the obvious button :ooops: Is it possible to also display some of the Exif or IPTC...
Hi, I wonder if it is possible to display the Exif information which is stored in jpg-images? In that case what do I need to...
Replies
Views
Mediaportal setup pictures\picture folders, click on my pictures then edit, select icons\large icons, personally prefer later, but your choice. I thought this had changed, folders opened within MP remembered there last view selected when using MP, might be wrong as it was a while ago, and so used to setting everything up in...
Mediaportal setup pictures\picture folders, click on my pictures then edit, select icons\large icons, personally prefer later, but...
I'm a new user,and just went through the sections in teh user guide for MP and didn't find any answer to this question. Basically...
Replies
Views
It does all that now, just rename the MP3 file to "folder.mp3" and place it in the dir containing the pictures you want it to play to. For more then one song use playlists created by a program such as Winamp and name it "folder.m3u"
It does all that now, just rename the MP3 file to "folder.mp3" and place it in the dir containing the pictures you want it to play...
Not sure if this had been requested or implemented, but would be nice if the slideshow able to play mp3 that is dump in the same...
Replies
Views
Already on the wishlist! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showthread.php?t=13709
Already on the wishlist! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showthread.php?t=13709
I thinkI asked about this before, but don't remember seeing a recommendation/solution, so here goes again. :) With my digital...
Replies
Views
With version 0.2.0.0 of MP, whenever I viewed pictures or ran a slideshow, the images were scaled up to fit the screen. I have upgraded to version 0.2.2.0 and this no longer happens. Is there any way to get the images to stretch or has this feature been disabled? Regards, nbgannet. MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal...
With version 0.2.0.0 of MP, whenever I viewed pictures or ran a slideshow, the images were scaled up to fit the screen. I have...
With version 0.2.0.0 of MP, whenever I viewed pictures or ran a slideshow, the images were scaled up to fit the screen. I have...
Replies
Views
In My Pictures is it possible to attach captions to images and view them in Slideshow mode ? I'd really like a way of "documenting" my holiday snaps and then viewing them with the comments/captions in MP.
In My Pictures is it possible to attach captions to images and view them in Slideshow mode ? I'd really like a way of "documenting"...
In My Pictures is it possible to attach captions to images and view them in Slideshow mode ? I'd really like a way of "documenting"...
Replies
Views
I was just wondering if anyone knows how to display a truly random slideshow? Currently the slideshow randomly displays pictures but when the slideshow is run again i.e. the next day, the same random slideshow is displayed. Is this because I use the "R. Slideshow" option? As I have thousands of images, I keep seeing the same...
I was just wondering if anyone knows how to display a truly random slideshow? Currently the slideshow randomly displays pictures...
I was just wondering if anyone knows how to display a truly random slideshow? Currently the slideshow randomly displays pictures...
Replies
Views
in configuration.exe (Setup MediaPortal link on desktop) go to Pictures -> Picture Folders -> add the root folder of your digital images /Digital Pics/ and set it as default folder when you enter MyPictures it will show you all files and folders of /Digital Pics/ check that you have switched to "list view" Pictures -> Picture...
in configuration.exe (Setup MediaPortal link on desktop) go to Pictures -> Picture Folders -> add the root folder of your digital...
Hi. I'm just trying to get my pictures to show up in mediaportal. It works fine if I add a specific folder that contains...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom