View Pictures (3 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks
Bump on this thread! I'm looking to solve the same problem. My current solution involves writing out different files, which I am definitely not looking forward to doing. :S
Bump on this thread! I'm looking to solve the same problem. My current solution involves writing out different files, which I am...
How can I change with the method setFileName(String name) in GuiImage different images with the same name. If I delete the old...
Replies
Views
DUH. It just says "R. Slideshow" on my screen, I figured that meant "Random," not "Recursive" Thanks for the quick reply. M.
DUH. It just says "R. Slideshow" on my screen, I figured that meant "Random," not "Recursive" Thanks for the quick reply. M.
Is there any way to run a slideshow at a given folder, and include all pictures in child folders as well? I'm guessing that I'm...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Presentations? DE
I think the only way this can be done is via MyPrograms plugin (or similar). A .ppt-viewer (and .pdf) would be nice, but no such thin AFAIK :)
I think the only way this can be done is via MyPrograms plugin (or similar). A .ppt-viewer (and .pdf) would be nice, but no such...
Is there a plugin for watching presentations (eg powerpoint) with MP? I can't find anything in the plugin-section, or maybe I just...
Replies
Views
No Success with slideshow.xml Hello, thanks for reply. Yes, I tried this, I download the version in #13 and copy this to the skin-directory. Without success. To be sure that the program use this file, I delete this file then complete. After this, the program create a new file 'slideshow.xml'. I think, it is a problem with...
No Success with slideshow.xml Hello, thanks for reply. Yes, I tried this, I download the version in #13 and copy this to the...
I modified the slideshow function of media portal, since it seemed to already have most of the features I need :) R3 ----...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Dng Pictures DE
I posted about a possible solution here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/support_raw_image_format-t14524.html?p=221727#post221727
I posted about a possible solution here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/support_raw_image_format-t14524.html?p=221727#post221727
I have many photos in dng format. I'm trying to visualize them in media portal. The problem is that it apears small in the screen...
Replies
Views
I have a similar issue. As I have upgraded from release to release the network browsing has gotten slower and slower. I am using Windows sharing (SMB) from a server, over 100Mbit/s ethernet to a laptop connected to my TV. I have several giant flat folders full of movies, songs, and pictures, and it takes up to 30 seconds to navigate...
I have a similar issue. As I have upgraded from release to release the network browsing has gotten slower and slower. I am using...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2 stable MediaPortal Skin: Bluetwo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD 64 3000+ HDD: Seagate 200 GB...
Replies
Views
If some subsystem (HD etc.) isn't limiting the CPu processing then of cource something like thumbnail generation is going to use 100% CPU. Also there is not reason why it should run on lover CPU utilization level.
If some subsystem (HD etc.) isn't limiting the CPu processing then of cource something like thumbnail generation is going to use...
Hi, I'm finding that when I view pictures I am getting a very high CPU useage, and the fans in my machine become very noisy as a...
Replies
Views
I have a native 16:9 projector running in native (or 16:9) mode via DVI connection, and am using the xface 16:9 skin (any 16:9 skin is the same in this respect I think). My problem is that all my photos are stretched. When I set the projector to display in 4:3 then the photos are correct width. I just don't get it! I'd rather not...
I have a native 16:9 projector running in native (or 16:9) mode via DVI connection, and am using the xface 16:9 skin (any 16:9 skin...
I have a native 16:9 projector running in native (or 16:9) mode via DVI connection, and am using the xface 16:9 skin (any 16:9 skin...
Replies
Views
hi guys! Fantastic application that mediaportal, just starting to use it & already finding lots of features like I dreamed of! One of the few missing :) is the possibility to show the description associated to my pictures... I know there are different ways to have descriptions on pictures, like exif or DB's, but all are still...
hi guys! Fantastic application that mediaportal, just starting to use it & already finding lots of features like I dreamed of...
hi guys! Fantastic application that mediaportal, just starting to use it & already finding lots of features like I dreamed of...
Replies
Views
Do not think so, as MP as it is does not support drives on the fly, ok if they are pre mapped, but just plugging in some drive does not work. Now watch for somebody posting the workaround.
Do not think so, as MP as it is does not support drives on the fly, ok if they are pre mapped, but just plugging in some drive does...
Hi, is it possible to start a slide show of all pictures stored on an USB Stick or Memory Card after it is plugged to the...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: rc3 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: xp pro CPU Type: athlon xp 1800 HDD: Memory: Motherboard: asus a7v8x-x Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: BFG g-force 5500 Video Card Driver: latest forceware Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: rc3 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: xp pro CPU Type: athlon xp 1800 HDD: Memory...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: rc3 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: xp pro CPU Type: athlon xp 1800 HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
Well, the code is already there. Just a matter of "cut 'n paste"? It was my nagging that got this to be a choice one could select in setup, and the one who fixed this said it was quite easy.
Well, the code is already there. Just a matter of "cut 'n paste"? It was my nagging that got this to be a choice one could select...
Hi, Why not allow album (big icon list) view in pictures? Same view as available in music? Cheers, Colin
Replies
Views
Here we go...logs and screenshot attached. This is no problem of Border-calibration...this must be something else... Perhaps this thing with pixel aspect ratio...I have to adjust them to 1.33 to get a perfect square?!
Here we go...logs and screenshot attached. This is no problem of Border-calibration...this must be something else... Perhaps...
Hi, I just updated with a ful install (including xp) from version 0.2.2.0 to 0.2.3.0 RC1 and with previous version I was able to...
Replies
Views
rekenaar: Try to look into the slideshow.xml of your skin. In the first lines there is normally something like "<allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>". The small tv box is an overlay, so I guess if you set this value to yes it should stay visible. Bye Lars
rekenaar: Try to look into the slideshow.xml of your skin. In the first lines there is normally something like...
A while back (two or three months?) I was able to view TV in a small box bottom left while looking at fullscreen pictures. Lately...
Replies
Views
Hi there, When viewing pictures in a slide show, it happens that I want to skip some pictures. I press the right arrow on my remote, but then it takes at several seconds to get the next picture. It would be nice that when you press the button for next picture, it instantaniously comes (like windows picture viewer). When viewing a...
Hi there, When viewing pictures in a slide show, it happens that I want to skip some pictures. I press the right arrow on my...
Hi there, When viewing pictures in a slide show, it happens that I want to skip some pictures. I press the right arrow on my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 iPhoto DE
Yep - That sounds like the apple way to do it; make it as difficult as possible for the user to use any other software than apples... Same with itunes way of organizing music files on the ipod...
Yep - That sounds like the apple way to do it; make it as difficult as possible for the user to use any other software than...
Hey, Im trying to get mediaportal sorted however i seem to be hitting a bit of block with pictures as currently we use iPhoto to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 jp2 DE
what's so good about jp2?
what's so good about jp2?
jp2 support would be nice. Gotta show off the 1080p in all ways possible!
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rotate img DE
It checks the contents on reading the file the first time. You may use the re-generate thumbnails option to regenerate changed files (incl. rotation).
It checks the contents on reading the file the first time. You may use the re-generate thumbnails option to regenerate changed...
How can I rotate my image in MP if they are vertical?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 iPhoto DE
Hey, Im trying to get mediaportal sorted however i seem to be hitting a bit of block with pictures as currently we use iPhoto to organise them all but cos of its original\modified folders i cant seem to work out a good way of getting them into mediaportal. Has anyone managed to get this working? Thanks
Hey, Im trying to get mediaportal sorted however i seem to be hitting a bit of block with pictures as currently we use iPhoto to...
Replies
Views
When I view pictures, the screen flickers in and out. If I zoom in, it works fine. I've tried adjusting the refresh rate of my video card, but this had not worked. Any suggestions?
When I view pictures, the screen flickers in and out. If I zoom in, it works fine. I've tried adjusting the refresh rate of my...
When I view pictures, the screen flickers in and out. If I zoom in, it works fine. I've tried adjusting the refresh rate of my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EXIF audio DE
Not possible yet (i think)
Not possible yet (i think)
How do I make MP play audio attached to images (in EXIF data)? Do I need some plugin for this feature?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Random slideshow? DE
I've read the manual and searched the forum but still can't find the answer to this: Can you make the slideshow show the pictures in a random order? If so, how? Edit: I found it now under settings->pictures!
I've read the manual and searched the forum but still can't find the answer to this: Can you make the slideshow show the...
I've read the manual and searched the forum but still can't find the answer to this: Can you make the slideshow show the...
Replies
Views
Solution might be SVN. Hi hhein, a possible solution is to install the latest SVN Snapshot Version. You can download one here. I had the same problem with pin secured Video Folders. I fixed it with installing a SVN Snapshot (I had Revision 14405). Be sure that you have the latest stable Release (not SVN) installed...
Solution might be SVN. Hi hhein, a possible solution is to install the latest SVN Snapshot Version. You can download one...
Hi, it is possible to assign a pin code to picture folder in mediaportal setup. I guess this feature will protect the folder...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP Themes (Skins) DE
https://www.team-mediaportal.com/files/Download/Skins/
https://www.team-mediaportal.com/files/Download/Skins/
Hey Guys, Firstly I have used these forums like a manual for tweaking and customizing MP. If I cannot find my answer using the...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: April 4 Build MediaPortal Skin: Aqua Windows Version:XP Pro Hi, I found that when I first turn on MP and click on "Slideshow" (as opposed to "R. Slideshow") in My Pictures that the pictures are shown in order as expected. But once it hits the end of the images, instead of restarting at the first image in goes...
MediaPortal Version: April 4 Build MediaPortal Skin: Aqua Windows Version:XP Pro Hi, I found that when I first turn on MP and...
MediaPortal Version: April 4 Build MediaPortal Skin: Aqua Windows Version:XP Pro Hi, I found that when I first turn on MP and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Widescreen format DE
Something that may be causing problems is that one of the "Standard" codecs (MPV) does not make use of the aspect ratio information that is included in many broadcasts. This means that if you are using this codec you may be tempted to setup your calibration to give a good TV picture which will ruin things for your pictures... Not sure...
Something that may be causing problems is that one of the "Standard" codecs (MPV) does not make use of the aspect ratio information...
I can't find anything to do with this, anywhere, which really surprises me, 'cause it annoys crap out of me!! If you are viewing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bug in zoom-out ??? DE
Hi McSeven. I will take a look at it by time... but without promising anything ;) The problem this this module is that its viewing picture functionality shares a lot of functions with its slideshow functionality. Because of this, changes on the one side may create side effects on the other side. A much more annoying, at least...
Hi McSeven. I will take a look at it by time... but without promising anything ;) The problem this this module is that its...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: BT Windows Version: WinXP sp2 CPU Type: Intel Pentium IV 3.0 Ghz HDD: Maxtor 150...
Replies
Views
save the images as a jpg and you will be able to view them
save the images as a jpg and you will be able to view them
Hi, I am new to Mediaportal (great program!). Is there any way I can get My pictures to view images I have created in...
Replies
Views
Hi ArneAnka, I noticed the same problem in my Dbox plugin which is using the VLC as well. I got on some channels also interlaced snapshots. I don't think there is a way to deinterlace the snapshots via VLC. Only way is to load the pictures to Paintshop (or somethingelse) and deinterlace it there. Greetz kroko
Hi ArneAnka, I noticed the same problem in my Dbox plugin which is using the VLC as well. I got on some channels also interlaced...
Using MyDreambox plugin and have problems with interlaced picture. How to obtain De-Interlaced picture with MyDreambox plugin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rotate DE
Setting orientation When pictures come from new cameras, MP rotates them automatically. The reason MP did not do it in your case is probably because the EXIF orientation is not set correctly in this picture. Assuming your pictures are jpg's, do the following to set the orintation: Download EXIV2 from...
Setting orientation When pictures come from new cameras, MP rotates them automatically. The reason MP did not do it in your case...
When viewing pictures, is there some quick way to rotate the image? I can use the mouse and right-click, but I want to be able to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom