View Pictures (7 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks
Not as far as I know. Perhaps it's going to be better in version 2?
Not as far as I know. Perhaps it's going to be better in version 2?
It's proably me thats blind, but I can't find anywhere a setting for "auto-scale" of pictures I have noticed, that if I have...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: blue3-wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 7750 HDD: WDC WD10EADS (1TByte) Memory: DDR2 Kingston 4GByte Motherboard: ASUS M3N78-EM Video Card: on Board NVIDIA GeForce 8300 Video Card Driver: 258.96 Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio Sound Card AC3: SPDIF Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: blue3-wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 7750 HDD: WDC...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: blue3-wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 7750 HDD: WDC...
Replies
Views
A Picasa plugin would really be awesome :)
A Picasa plugin would really be awesome :)
Hi there, is there a way to virtually organize photos (which exist only once in the file system) into multipe "virtual" albums...
Replies
Views
Hi :) In your MediaPortal database folder is a file called picturedatabase.db3. If you open it with something like sqlitestudio, you can see the tables structure and data. Inside you will notice a field called iRotation. Looks like it is stored there.
Hi :) In your MediaPortal database folder is a file called picturedatabase.db3. If you open it with something like sqlitestudio...
MediaPortal Version: Latest SVN build 6-2-2010 Just rotated about 1000 pictures. I saved the database before upgrade to newest...
Replies
Views
Open MediPortal Configuration program Click on Pictures See the option called "Auto Shuffle Slideshow"
Open MediPortal Configuration program Click on Pictures See the option called "Auto Shuffle Slideshow"
Hello, I am facing a deterb problem when I run the lsideshow of my picture. I order it by date and expect the slideshow will...
Replies
Views
Thanks splinty, that's even easier. Found the info I was looking for in the online manual after you suggested this. Thanks again.
Thanks splinty, that's even easier. Found the info I was looking for in the online manual after you suggested this. Thanks again.
Hi, Just wondering how I could disable the delete option in my pictures? I have little ones that sometimes like to grab the...
Replies
Views
I hope someone will look at his work :S
I hope someone will look at his work :S
Hi in my pictures folder i have some related video files. Is there anyway to play those video files from within pictures menu...
Replies
Views
Tumb Hello Inside eatch folder of pictures you have hiden a jpg named folder.jpg , that is the thunbnail you see. you can change or add that file , and solve the problem.
Tumb Hello Inside eatch folder of pictures you have hiden a jpg named folder.jpg , that is the thunbnail you see. you can...
I've added my picture folder to My Pictures in MP 1.1.0 Alpha and I've generated the thumbnails. When I want to see my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Sort Pictures DE
Hi guys, I am having problems trying to sort my Pictures folders. What I am trying to is to sort folders by their name in a decresing way but inside each folder I want to sort the pictures in ascending way. I know that I can get inside every folder and do it manually but I have a lot of folders... I can not find any way to do it...
Hi guys, I am having problems trying to sort my Pictures folders. What I am trying to is to sort folders by their name in a...
Hi guys, I am having problems trying to sort my Pictures folders. What I am trying to is to sort folders by their name in a...
Replies
Views
Thanks, this is great. Just need to speed up the Music Library now.
Thanks, this is great. Just need to speed up the Music Library now.
Hi, The way MyPictures deals with thumbnails is not ideal. It creates thumbnails as you navigate through folders and this creates...
Replies
Views
The date taken logic change was probably implemented after 1.0.2 was released. It is in SVN
The date taken logic change was probably implemented after 1.0.2 was released. It is in SVN
Implemented new Date view logic. Unzip in the root folder of mediaportal (1.0.2) and it will replace the right files. Make a backup...
Replies
Views
Havent had time. Working on other things. It also a very specific setup that you have so I dont know when I will have the time to invest in this.
Havent had time. Working on other things. It also a very specific setup that you have so I dont know when I will have the time to...
Hello, This little buggy thing has been annoying me ever since I started using MediaPortal a couple years ago. I know MyPictures...
Replies
Views
Is there really no way to do this globally? I'm stuck with changing every folder of images individually?
Is there really no way to do this globally? I'm stuck with changing every folder of images individually?
I seem to remember there being a global setting that will cause the default view of the My Pictures section to be any of the view...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MP 1.02 MediaPortal Version: MP1.02 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Vista Home Premium CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 HDD: Hitachi 500Gb Memory: 2Gb DDR2 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-G31M-S2L Video Card: 256MB MSI Radeon HD 3650 OC Video Card Driver: Catalyst 8.11 Sound Card: Realtek high def Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: MP 1.02 MediaPortal Version: MP1.02 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Vista Home Premium CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: MP 1.02 MediaPortal Version: MP1.02 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Vista Home Premium CPU Type...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 folder.jpg creation DE
Hello, Here comes a request regarding folder.jpg creation for picture folders: Not incluiding previous folder.jpg files when creating a new folder.jpg. This is what happens now: To exapand the request a bit, it'd be nice to have the ability to chose a certain picture within the folder to act as the album cover, instead of...
Hello, Here comes a request regarding folder.jpg creation for picture folders: Not incluiding previous folder.jpg files when...
Hello, Here comes a request regarding folder.jpg creation for picture folders: Not incluiding previous folder.jpg files when...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/view-pictures-109/mypictures-initial-zoom-wrong-59276/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/view-pictures-109/mypictures-initial-zoom-wrong-59276/
Is it possible to auto stretch pictures to screen size like in ifranview for example?
Replies
Views
Follow link below I created a patch for 1.0.2 that allows all thumbnails t be created from the MP configuration tool. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/view-pictures-109/mypictures-share-browsing-patch-66116/
Follow link below I created a patch for 1.0.2 that allows all thumbnails t be created from the MP configuration tool...
Currently, in order for the thumbnails for a folder of images to generated, I have to actually go into each folder and wait for the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Ken Burns Effect DE
I agree too, so for the moment I've gone back to using simple x-fades between photos.
I agree too, so for the moment I've gone back to using simple x-fades between photos.
Hello The Ken Burns effect is nice, but not so nice like the one in Vista Media Center. After the Zoom/Pan has done, it stops...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is possible, but the photo section seems to be counter-intuitive. Like everyone I know, I keep my photos all in one place, with a main directory then subdirectories for each photo "collection". By "collection", I mean a bunch of photos all dated around the same time, usually from the same occasion or thereabouts...
Not sure if this is possible, but the photo section seems to be counter-intuitive. Like everyone I know, I keep my photos all in...
Not sure if this is possible, but the photo section seems to be counter-intuitive. Like everyone I know, I keep my photos all in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Decreasing sort DE
I know about this - but is there a possibility to change the "default behaviour" - to avoid to change the sortorder oin every directory? An enhancement like the "views" in my music would be nice - allowing predefinig this and the view itself...
I know about this - but is there a possibility to change the "default behaviour" - to avoid to change the sortorder oin every...
Hi everybody, How can I sort my pictures decreasing? By now I have a list with the name of my folders but they are sorted in an...
Replies
Views
what about viewing/showing details from properties like title and comments etc from the properties tab of images especially in slideshow mode
what about viewing/showing details from properties like title and comments etc from the properties tab of images especially in...
In Windows Vista I add Tags with Windows Photo Gallery to my photos. It would be nice if I could browse throught my photos by this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, last week I seen MacTV by my frient and I was really:o with very simple function ... There was a screensaver, whitch was dropping images (photos) from top of the TV - I was like a rain, there was 10 images slowly falling down ... Its wonderfull way to relax with friend by this ... Any idea how to do it ? plugin or...
Hi all, last week I seen MacTV by my frient and I was really:o with very simple function ... There was a screensaver, whitch was...
Hi all, last week I seen MacTV by my frient and I was really:o with very simple function ... There was a screensaver, whitch was...
Replies
Views
I think there are some excellent ideas in this thread and yes someone should definately jump on board :) I wish I could code..
I think there are some excellent ideas in this thread and yes someone should definately jump on board :) I wish I could code..
The poor My Picture feature seems to be the only feature on MP that doesn't get the attention it deserves, if any at all. Sure the...
Replies
Views
Hi @all! The Menu looks curious! Please take a look! Skin is Blue 3. Best regards Helios
Hi @all! The Menu looks curious! Please take a look! Skin is Blue 3. Best regards Helios
Replies
Views
It works great. thx
It works great. thx
I have an extensive collection of photos in MP, some of which belong to multiple categories. So for example, I have a slew of...
Replies
Views
Indeed you are correct...once I converted the drive to NTFS, thumbnail generation continued. Thanks for the tip. ...Mike
Indeed you are correct...once I converted the drive to NTFS, thumbnail generation continued. Thanks for the tip. ...Mike
I have a lot of photos, and I am noticing that media portal stops generating the preview thumbnails when the number of files in...
Replies
Views
You're right in all points. If MP won't be "fixed" after 1.0 regarding this points we'll at least try to improve MP2's thumb handling.
You're right in all points. If MP won't be "fixed" after 1.0 regarding this points we'll at least try to improve MP2's thumb handling.
I've been reading around a bit and I've been using MP for quite a while and I know that new features added into "My Pictures" just...
Replies
Views
The configuration options for thumbnail quality should give you the reason: Display size <-> Performance
The configuration options for thumbnail quality should give you the reason: Display size <-> Performance
Hi folks, Currently when viewing pictures in MP, it creates a thumbnail for the folder as you navigate in "my pictures" in...
Replies
Views
I noticed that if I navigate through my pictures in Big Icon view by just using cursor keys, I can press "cursor right" once more after being on an icon on the right-hand side of the screen. This causes the triangular "down" button below the picture icons to become highlighted and pressing enter will then scroll the icons one page...
I noticed that if I navigate through my pictures in Big Icon view by just using cursor keys, I can press "cursor right" once more...
I noticed that if I navigate through my pictures in Big Icon view by just using cursor keys, I can press "cursor right" once more...
Replies
Views
hi. the main reason is the already very long feature freeze. So no chance for new features right now. After the release of MP 1.0 the main forces will concentrate on MP II (which has this feature already included). CU Lars
hi. the main reason is the already very long feature freeze. So no chance for new features right now. After the release of MP 1.0...
Hi all. Short description: I have developed a small test application based on my EXIF information extraction routine. Please test...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom