watch/edit Videos (10 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks
Hey everyone I'm using MP 0.2.2.0 and have the autocompress feature on. I changed the settings to use WMV format and highest quality. My result WMV is 10% the size of the original, which ofcourse is good, except the quality is really poor and the resolution is suddenly 320x200. Does anyone know what causes this, and how i can...
Hey everyone I'm using MP 0.2.2.0 and have the autocompress feature on. I changed the settings to use WMV format and highest...
Hey everyone I'm using MP 0.2.2.0 and have the autocompress feature on. I changed the settings to use WMV format and highest...
Replies
Views
Thank you. However, videoeditor did not updated my recording entries in TV. But I edited the file twice, first time I just cut out the wrong side, my luck I selected not to delete the original file. I guess the issue was VideoEditor updated the tv recordings with wrong edited file, which then I manualy deleted from Explorer, maybe...
Thank you. However, videoeditor did not updated my recording entries in TV. But I edited the file twice, first time I just cut out...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 2 Wide Windows Version: Win XP MCE 2005 SP2 CPU Type: AMD Sempron 3000+...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with "Backed Up" movies playing of hard drive if i let a movie play all the way to the very end after the credits run (which might happen if you fall asleep watching a movie) when i try to get back to using MP it works as far as the menus is concerned but when and if I choose another video or mp3 to play , MP crashes...
I have a problem with "Backed Up" movies playing of hard drive if i let a movie play all the way to the very end after the credits...
I have a problem with "Backed Up" movies playing of hard drive if i let a movie play all the way to the very end after the credits...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 AC3 plays as PCM DE
How? Can you send some configurations details?
How? Can you send some configurations details?
I have my output through SPDIF. When I play an avi with AC3 using windows media player 11, I get 3/2/1 (AC3) on my receiver. If I...
Replies
Views
there is an option on the DVD part of the MP config. it's probably set to autoplay.
there is an option on the DVD part of the MP config. it's probably set to autoplay.
I want to be able to auto mount an iso file and play it with my DVD software (i currently use theatertek. My problem is when I use...
Replies
Views
yes it was a codec problem. Using a new video card now, and everything is good.
yes it was a codec problem. Using a new video card now, and everything is good.
Okay I have some videos that were encoded with an older version of DIVX (or XVID) codec, and they play, and can be controlled fine...
Replies
Views
Anyone? :(
Anyone? :(
Hi, I'm sorry if this doesn't belong here :( I have alot of Fox DVDs like Married With Children and Sanford and Son etc.. When I go...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the prompt replies I don't seem to have this option in General ! I've played around a bit more with my graphics card and the MP softwae and seem to have it working now, although I couldn't tell you what I've done. Thanks again for all the work that has gone into this software, its a real credit to the writers and...
Thanks for the prompt replies I don't seem to have this option in General ! I've played around a bit more with my graphics...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD 3700 HDD: 320 GB Memory: 1.5 GB...
Replies
Views
I installed ffdshow and then changed the view mode. One or the other fixed it!. Looking good now. Thanks
I installed ffdshow and then changed the view mode. One or the other fixed it!. Looking good now. Thanks
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 svn 1-20-07 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel 3.0 GHz...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVD menu issues DE
Yes, I had that same problem, and I noticed that it only occured on DVDs that had some form of copy protection. Installed DVD43 and the problem was fixed .... :) BTW, I am using the CyberLink video decoder with an ATI card - I mention that too, as I noticed that the effect of menu issue varied with the different video decoders...
Yes, I had that same problem, and I noticed that it only occured on DVDs that had some form of copy protection. Installed DVD43...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 svn 12679 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel Celeron M...
Replies
Views
:D Hi I have noticed that when playing back .avi divx or any video file like that. After the film has ended it just stops at the last frame of that video file and does nothing. Is it possible to tell MP to return to the film list or the main menu after playing a film of this format? thanks Yogiman!
:D Hi I have noticed that when playing back .avi divx or any video file like that. After the film has ended it just stops at...
:D Hi I have noticed that when playing back .avi divx or any video file like that. After the film has ended it just stops at...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Seeking problems DE
I have a problem with seeking in videos (using the left and right arrow keys). It will only work on videos when i bring it into focus (on top) by clicking on the video. Then everything works perfectly. Is there a setting I have overlooked or even a separate window in the Media portal's programing like in VLC in full screen which I...
I have a problem with seeking in videos (using the left and right arrow keys). It will only work on videos when i bring it into...
I have a problem with seeking in videos (using the left and right arrow keys). It will only work on videos when i bring it into...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Video View DE
Great! Thanks for the help.
Great! Thanks for the help.
A quick question.... How do I get my "My Videos" section to look like the picture in the features section of this website...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bog icons view DE
Hy there, Is there a way i can configure the Big icons view in My Movies to keep it as default? Every time i choose it, and it just stick back to list view when i restart MP :ooops: Any ideas? I searched inside MP setup but no luck. Thanks
Hy there, Is there a way i can configure the Big icons view in My Movies to keep it as default? Every time i choose it, and it...
Hy there, Is there a way i can configure the Big icons view in My Movies to keep it as default? Every time i choose it, and it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Video Compression DE
have a look on http://www.doom9.org/ there is loads of tools and guides there for re-compressing video etc.
have a look on http://www.doom9.org/ there is loads of tools and guides there for re-compressing video etc.
I don't know anything about video editing, but I have a quesiton. I would like to take my recorded TV shows and compress them...
Replies
Views
using the actions like pressing "S" should help even when you cannot see an OSD now.
using the actions like pressing "S" should help even when you cannot see an OSD now.
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP SP2 I'm sorry to have to ask but I have...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the inconveniance - the download has been removed now
Sorry for the inconveniance - the download has been removed now
Hi all, I'm new here, so forgive me if I'm doing this wrong. I just installed MP, and I added the MyMusicVideos plugin. It...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Play DVD DE
Hallo, o.k. ich hoffe ich habe das so richtig gemacht,wie gesgt der fehler tritt auf wenn ich eine dvd normal abspiele und oder wenn ich kapitelweise vorspule und zwar immer an der ziemlich gleichen stelle. danke schon mal für deine hilfe helge
Hallo, o.k. ich hoffe ich habe das so richtig gemacht,wie gesgt der fehler tritt auf wenn ich eine dvd normal abspiele und oder...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: P IV 2,40 HDD: Seagate 160 + 300 extern...
Replies
Views
Hey When i try to watch a xvid movie on a network shared folder it just don´t find no avi in the folder. It´s like for MP the folder is empty. But on the same network in another folder it recognize my xvid tv series...i copied the movie folder to a dvd and then it plays the avi file normally... It seems that the lately...
Hey When i try to watch a xvid movie on a network shared folder it just don´t find no avi in the folder. It´s like for MP the...
Hey When i try to watch a xvid movie on a network shared folder it just don´t find no avi in the folder. It´s like for MP the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Flash Player?? DE
Hey Internazionale Fan!!! Yep, thats it... P.s. Well in my opinion i think that if i were in Figo´s place i would do the same. With 34 Years playing for milliions of dollars for one year in Arabia, not bad?!! Hope Inter win this Year, because it´s a team i like, just because Figo and also Parma because of the best portuguese...
Hey Internazionale Fan!!! Yep, thats it... P.s. Well in my opinion i think that if i were in Figo´s place i would do the...
Dummy question: How do i play my downloaded flv files on MP? I am using ver 0.2.2.0 and in setup the flash player is enabled...
Replies
Views
I already got AC3 to work just fine with the AC3 filter. It's just DTS that keeps giving me trouble. I've left it in "stereo" for now; I understand that you have to pay for DTS... is there any open source alternative? Thanks!! Eduardo
I already got AC3 to work just fine with the AC3 filter. It's just DTS that keeps giving me trouble. I've left it in "stereo" for...
My motherboard has 5.1 sound outputs for connecting with a home theater. I hadn't configured this until today, and with a DVD...
Replies
Views
rtv: Thanks, will check when I get home infintyloop : I thought about that, too. Actually, it isn´t that messy. The movies are properly named and sorted. And I have an alphbetical overview, where it is real fast to find a movie (at least, when they´re displayed ;-) ). Atm , with Symbols, there are 17 pages, which I find quite...
rtv: Thanks, will check when I get home infintyloop : I thought about that, too. Actually, it isn´t that messy. The movies are...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: MePo green wide - mostly ;-) Windows Version: XP SP 2 CPU Type: Athlon 2200+ HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Set watched status DE
Re-read the first post... :-P
Re-read the first post... :-P
Is it possible to manually flag that I have watched a video? Currently, having watched something, a context menu option appears...
Replies
Views
Uups... Forget the whole question, I´ve got MP to display in Finnish, and assumed that the actors view was in the IMDB space. But I found what I was loking for now...
Uups... Forget the whole question, I´ve got MP to display in Finnish, and assumed that the actors view was in the IMDB space. But I...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Home CPU Type: AMD Sempron 2800+ HDD: 300gb Seagate...
Replies
Views
Awesome! Thanks a million, I figured it was something relatively simple that I was overlooking. Thanks again! dp
Awesome! Thanks a million, I figured it was something relatively simple that I was overlooking. Thanks again! dp
Hello, I'm having a little problem with codecs, not sure if it's MP, my system, or me... I have a set of files using the rmvb...
Replies
Views
Is anyhow possible to increase wmv compression quality in MP? The best to increase bitrate to aproximately 1400 kbs thx
Is anyhow possible to increase wmv compression quality in MP? The best to increase bitrate to aproximately 1400 kbs thx
Replies
Views
Why compression compress only 2 minutes into xvid? :((
Replies
Views
My TV card is unfortunately :-( a Pinnacle PCTV300i. Following your advice I tried to record few seconds of TV and compress it. The mpeg resulting file was 704x576. So, I tried again to re-compress a big recorded program (about 4GB) to verify if something was changed, but I obtained again a 544x576 mpeg file. The source file...
My TV card is unfortunately :-( a Pinnacle PCTV300i. Following your advice I tried to record few seconds of TV and compress it...
When I use the Compress option from Mediaportal 2.0.4. to convert a recorded TV program from dvr-ms format to mpeg, the output file...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 "Seen" videos DE
I second this, I love this feature. it allows me to quickly glance at the screen and see what files are unwatched.
I second this, I love this feature. it allows me to quickly glance at the screen and see what files are unwatched.
Ahh! Finally I can easily see which tv shows I have already watched! Biggup to the devs!
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 How to conect DE
Thanks For your answer and sorry that the question was OFF. Lise-Lott
Thanks For your answer and sorry that the question was OFF. Lise-Lott
Hello out there can someone help a beginner. I want to convert my videos to dvd, I know how, but how do I conect The PC with the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom