watch/edit Videos (11 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks
MP1 MP2 "Seen" videos DE
I second this, I love this feature. it allows me to quickly glance at the screen and see what files are unwatched.
I second this, I love this feature. it allows me to quickly glance at the screen and see what files are unwatched.
Ahh! Finally I can easily see which tv shows I have already watched! Biggup to the devs!
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 How to conect DE
Thanks For your answer and sorry that the question was OFF. Lise-Lott
Thanks For your answer and sorry that the question was OFF. Lise-Lott
Hello out there can someone help a beginner. I want to convert my videos to dvd, I know how, but how do I conect The PC with the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVR-MPEG Cutter DE
The other day after installing a new SVN the part in the first menue in my dvr-mpegcut - where one is suppost to choose a file - stopped funktioning. It does not show any files. I vagely remember that a line should be added to some file associated with language. Could You - please - enlighten me. I really miss my dvr-mpegcutter. Kind...
The other day after installing a new SVN the part in the first menue in my dvr-mpegcut - where one is suppost to choose a file -...
The other day after installing a new SVN the part in the first menue in my dvr-mpegcut - where one is suppost to choose a file -...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom