watch/edit Videos (19 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks
MP1 MP2 Chan DE
Thanks for the quick reply ... I'm using both BETA drivers now (Creative's and ATI's are both BETA), however still cannot capture/record thru my cards. On my soundcard what is available for use right now are: Line2/Mic2, USB Audio Device, and S/PDIF Out. What is "currently not available are: Line In, Digital In, S/PDIF-In, What U...
Thanks for the quick reply ... I'm using both BETA drivers now (Creative's and ATI's are both BETA), however still cannot...
To anyone: FYI: my system: Intel Pentium D 3.0 GHz 2x2 dual processor L2 Cache FSB 800 4 Gigs of DDR2 SDRAM @667 MHz 250...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks for all these useful tips. The following hint did it. The whole picture was sort of "pink-ish". I was using MPV and had to uncheck the YUV filters. Thanks a lot. Regards Harald
Hi, thanks for all these useful tips. The following hint did it. The whole picture was sort of "pink-ish". I was using MPV and...
Hi, two days ago I discovered Mediaportal and I'm really impressed. Congratulations to the developers about this fine piece of...
Replies
Views
Hello to all ! First of all, just wanted to greet you guys for the amazing work accomplished with MP ! So, I'm quite new to MP and I wondered if it was possible to adjust the delay of .srt subtitles as they are played ?? (as it can be done in vlc for instance). I've searched the forums for any previous asking but didn't find...
Hello to all ! First of all, just wanted to greet you guys for the amazing work accomplished with MP ! So, I'm quite new to...
Hello to all ! First of all, just wanted to greet you guys for the amazing work accomplished with MP ! So, I'm quite new to...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much for your answer. I will install a better DVD decoder, can you recommend someone? Unfortunately I'm getting some really bad behavior when using VLC. (System freezes when movie is done playing, suggestions?) and I just tried CyberLink but it hanged the system on startup.
Thank you very much for your answer. I will install a better DVD decoder, can you recommend someone? Unfortunately I'm getting some...
MediaPortal Version: SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue? Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD HDD: Several different types Memory...
Replies
Views
enabled all the video settings, was then able to switch to one that worked. :thx:
enabled all the video settings, was then able to switch to one that worked. :thx:
When I try to play back any video file, it plays as a small version in the center of the screen. I have a 16:9 DLP TV. The aspect...
Replies
Views
disable autoplay = ask in configuration.exe
disable autoplay = ask in configuration.exe
Hi! Every time I want to watch DVD an annoying dialog box appears. Is there any method to disable it? Thanks in advance...
Replies
Views
yep ! I had to select "AVI support" in the Haali Media Splitter installation Nik
yep ! I had to select "AVI support" in the Haali Media Splitter installation Nik
I have installed latest MP and latest SVN, and I have a wierd problem, if a MKV video has two audio tracks I will hear them both...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 divx author DE
I agree, it would be nice to hear if the developers intend to include ratDVD support into MediaPortal in the near future. Spagbol, a question regarding divx 6: can you also include Menus with divx6 like ratDVD does? Rogue
I agree, it would be nice to hear if the developers intend to include ratDVD support into MediaPortal in the near future...
Ive been reading about divx author and how it can make menus, chapters, aditional audio tracks and subtitles for divx files to make...
Replies
Views
you have to go to ffdshow setup -> codecs, then at the bottom you find 'raw video', set it to 'all supported' now you can add ffdshow video decoder as a custom filter to your graph from the MP setup, and it will work after that
you have to go to ffdshow setup -> codecs, then at the bottom you find 'raw video', set it to 'all supported' now you can add...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP2 I'm having two problems: 1) ffdshow (latest version...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Encoding with Divx DE
The transcoder plugin I mentioned above will achieve this, once in xvid format you can use vdubmod or avidemux to edit out the ads.
The transcoder plugin I mentioned above will achieve this, once in xvid format you can use vdubmod or avidemux to edit out the ads.
Was wondering if its possible to use the divx codec with MediaPortal instead of the default codecs, to encode off the tv? I dont...
Replies
Views
Er...I did a bit of googling and found out that many popular DVD editing programs, such as WinDVD and Sonic MyDvd can import the "dvr-ms" format. So that answers my own question. Lock /delete /file as solved...
Er...I did a bit of googling and found out that many popular DVD editing programs, such as WinDVD and Sonic MyDvd can import the...
In the features page, regarding MyTV, it says; "Advanced recording management: - Handle conflicts - Set recording priorities...
Replies
Views
Sleeves are included. All 500 of them (2 discs per sleeve remember?).
Sleeves are included. All 500 of them (2 discs per sleeve remember?).
Hi there, I have about 50 DVD data discs, each with about 7 movies on them, or music videos, or animated tv series etc. It's...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Convert formats DE
Mediaportal running go to plugins, select video editor. The default is set to cut edit, just change using the up\down buttons and it will scroll, cut, join then DVR-MS to MPEG, which is one of the way's and has great editing abilities. Personally i use the cut\join functions mostly to get a single file ready to burn (so you can...
Mediaportal running go to plugins, select video editor. The default is set to cut edit, just change using the up\down buttons...
How can I convert the .sde and .dvr-ms formats to .mpg to burn onto DVD/CD? I am a newbie!
Replies
Views
Since your remote has the capability to learn the volume controls for other hardware, if your new speakers have a remote control you can just learn the codes for volume up and down. I have the same remote and the up/down buttons only control the TV speakers. Windows is always set for full volume.
Since your remote has the capability to learn the volume controls for other hardware, if your new speakers have a remote control...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 + latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Simplify Windows Version: XP PRO SP2 CPU Type: Pentium M 725 (1.6...
Replies
Views
did you get this working??
did you get this working??
Hello, Is there a way to play Unbox, or CinemaNow, or any other file protected by media rights in MediaPortal? These videos...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 BTV recorded shows DE
I have decided to keep using btv for recording shows but have dumped beyond media. I really like using media portal for my watching my downloaded shows and avi files on my computer and wanted to know what the best way of adding the recorded shows to media portal is?? I have the my tv series plug in but it doesn't recognize them they...
I have decided to keep using btv for recording shows but have dumped beyond media. I really like using media portal for my watching...
I have decided to keep using btv for recording shows but have dumped beyond media. I really like using media portal for my watching...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I´ve posted already on the german board, but seems no one having an idea.. I´ve updated from MP 0.2.0 to 0.2.2 and it seems that MyVideo produces 100 % CPU when showing the list of all movies. The problem occurs only in full-screen and only in the "list"-view. If I switch to another view the problem won´t occur. By...
Hi there, I´ve posted already on the german board, but seems no one having an idea.. I´ve updated from MP 0.2.0 to 0.2.2 and it...
Hi there, I´ve posted already on the german board, but seems no one having an idea.. I´ve updated from MP 0.2.0 to 0.2.2 and it...
Replies
Views
BTW, rtv, thank you for the help with the skin (better late, than never :)) - that was really easy change, and made my icon view look exactly how I wanted! Now we only need some automation process, so that MP could grab a frame from each video file and save it as filename.jpg. And if MP could let the user to select, which frame to...
BTW, rtv, thank you for the help with the skin (better late, than never :)) - that was really easy change, and made my icon view...
Hey all, This is my first post. I downloaded mediaportal about 2 weeks ago and I'm impressed with the possibilities...
Replies
Views
Hi Rich 110 Yes your correct on the blog I created it does state this. I have been experimenting with this somewhat I have found various oddities. 1. Most of the movies concerned are Warner Bros, AOL Warner, Paramount, Dreamworks all from about the past 18/24 months. Any discs I prep previous to that are all fine, I am not...
Hi Rich 110 Yes your correct on the blog I created it does state this. I have been experimenting with this somewhat I have...
Hi, Is there anyway to play standalone vobfiles without using an external player? If so, i would love to know how to do this...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Ati remote DE
I need help with my ati remote to map the next and backwards buttons, whole watching videos. To go to the next video and previous video. Thanks
I need help with my ati remote to map the next and backwards buttons, whole watching videos. To go to the next video and previous...
I need help with my ati remote to map the next and backwards buttons, whole watching videos. To go to the next video and previous...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Playing .MOV files DE
I installed Haali Splitter and ffdshow and everything started working fine.
I installed Haali Splitter and ffdshow and everything started working fine.
I can’t seem to get .Mov files to play in My Video. Windows media files seem to work. The .mov extension is listed in the setup...
Replies
Views
I've installed the latest version of MP on to a Epia Via M10000. Most options, eg music, work smoothly without a problem. However if I try to open a movie file, MP hangs. On the rare occasion it opens the file, playback is extremely choppy and unwatchable. Configuring MP to use Windows Media Player as an external player means...
I've installed the latest version of MP on to a Epia Via M10000. Most options, eg music, work smoothly without a problem...
I've installed the latest version of MP on to a Epia Via M10000. Most options, eg music, work smoothly without a problem...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 editing movie info DE
I agree..... I need to be able to change cover and text (to danish) for my kids and save data. Looking forward to a better tool...
I agree..... I need to be able to change cover and text (to danish) for my kids and save data. Looking forward to a better...
Hi all, I can not seem to find an elegant way to edit the metadata of video files. (cover, title, summary, ...) Most other htpc...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Parsing Movies? DE
You have to have the file names correct for the internal parser. Hovewer somewere her on the MP site I saw a tool to rename movie files from the name ot the catalog! Good luck! /Oscar
You have to have the file names correct for the internal parser. Hovewer somewere her on the MP site I saw a tool to rename movie...
Hi! So i started using Mediaportal some months ago, and big up, great program! Ive used the MP-TV Serier plugin and it works...
Replies
Views
So I can't switch into mediaportal but only working on codec configuration...
So I can't switch into mediaportal but only working on codec configuration...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 Hi guys, sorry for stupid question, but my HT support both Dolby and DTS but when I play DVD video...
Replies
Views
Wouldn't the wrong timings also cause problems in normal mode (non exclusive)? Yes i'm using powerstrip, but it is running at standard 25hz as my tv wouldn't accept anything else. But i'm getting a far superior picture compared to s-video or phono.
Wouldn't the wrong timings also cause problems in normal mode (non exclusive)? Yes i'm using powerstrip, but it is running at...
After switching resolution from 800x600 to 720x576 which is native pal and neccessary for my custom vga to scart connection on a...
Replies
Views
A little update: I uninstalled mediaportal, and installed it again, no difference. I then downloaded the last catalyst driver for my radeon x1300 series card, and then some of the videos started working again, but with heavily distorted video. It almost seemed like there was bad reception on a digital channel. I then installed...
A little update: I uninstalled mediaportal, and installed it again, no difference. I then downloaded the last catalyst driver...
when i first installed mediaportal it would play videos in the video screen, it since stopped so i re-installed and it didin't fix...
Replies
Views
Can't seem to find any info on this so apologies if it has been raised. Specifically, when using My Videos and browsing by icons, the video thumbnails look like they have a somewhat poor resolution. When I use the filmstrip view, resolution is perfect for the same image. This is the case for browsing by shares (folder.jpg - my own...
Can't seem to find any info on this so apologies if it has been raised. Specifically, when using My Videos and browsing by...
Can't seem to find any info on this so apologies if it has been raised. Specifically, when using My Videos and browsing by...
Replies
Views
DalaNorth: I have tested SVN 1/31/07-20-01 Rev 12799, and now all my DVDs are playing via autoplay and selecting play DVD. Even X-men 3 works. THANX!!!!!!!! Execellent job!
DalaNorth: I have tested SVN 1/31/07-20-01 Rev 12799, and now all my DVDs are playing via autoplay and selecting play DVD. Even...
I'm using MP 2.2.0 SVN 1/02/07 Rev 12465. Also using Nvidia pure video codec. When I put in a DVD it auto starts and plays fine but...
Replies
Views
Fixed. :)
Fixed. :)
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: b2 Windows Version: XP2 prof SP2 CPU Type: P4E 3.0 GHz HT HDD: 200GB Memory...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom