Recent content by mbuzina

  1. mbuzina

    [solved] 1.14 final crashes with no message/log upon starting

    Ah, can be closed - I started MP using Remote Desktop. That seems to fail completely. Sorry to bother you guys.
  2. mbuzina

    [solved] 1.14 final crashes with no message/log upon starting

    Upgraded from 1.12 to 1.14 today, updated all my plugins - MP does not start at all. Config starts fine, but when I start MP its task closes immedietly. Log file is not event created. Started MP by whatchdog (debug) does not change anything. Whatchdog logs attached.
  3. mbuzina

    Improving GUI Animations, staggering the delay timers

    @catavolt: well, that is at least a clear answer ... I would still like to have a wall of covers that animate in stepwise (from top left down to bottom right maybe). But if you need a scrollable stack layout first (I can understand that one), what are your specs? -> Do you need fixed...
  4. mbuzina

    TV schauen und Musik hören

    Ich nutze das jTunes Tool um iTunes als Service laufen zu lassen, dann kann ich per iTunes Remote Musik machen und MP bei Bedarf Muten.
  5. mbuzina

    Improving GUI Animations, staggering the delay timers

    Arrgh, why does only the filmstrip have thumbAnimations? That would be a cool thing to have for all panels. I am thinking about a large (fullscreen?) ThumbsPanel that animates from top left down to bottom right with a fade (maybe include a small slide). Why was such a great idea not implemented...
  6. mbuzina

    Improving GUI Animations, staggering the delay timers

    @wizard123 yes you can specify staggered delay times, but it is a lot of work. You can not compensate for hidden menu items (at least not easily), you can not do this in a thumbAnimation (which I hope I can achieve, I have to check how this is done). Btw. why is b overly complicated? The sample...
  7. mbuzina

    Improving GUI Animations, staggering the delay timers

    I am thinking about contributing a little to the gui animation capabilities of MP. I like the way Windows 8 creates staggered animations, just slightly delaying each animation a little more than others. So I want to change the animation delay (and maybe the duration value as well) to allow an...
  8. mbuzina

    FRITZ!Box Manager - Deutsches Forum

    Du brauchst nicht die Webseite parsen, die Fritz bietet eine API. Schau mal hier unter der Doku: http://avm.de/fileadmin/user_upload/Global/Service/Schnittstellen/x_contactSCPD.pdf Da kannst du eine XML anfordern, welche das Telefonbuch enthält, inkl. URL für die Bilder! Wäre klasse wenn dir...
  9. mbuzina

    OnlineVideos 1.9.0.0 [2014/09/7]

    I have a useage issue with OV: When you have to skip a lot of pages (because the site util does not provide search), jumping to the next page will be very slow (Duration for each refresh increases with the number of items). With 1600 items it is taking >30 seconds for me. Is there anyway to...
  10. mbuzina

    [TV] Include Timeshift Buffer in recording

    Last reply to you @omriamos: You received several requests to keep a civil tone here. If you are unable to do so (again resulting to obscenities, even if masked), you should not be surprised that your opinion is not taken into honest account. The feature request is already on the list since a...
  11. mbuzina

    [TV] Include Timeshift Buffer in recording

    great, a request for "customer" support that shouts at the guys looking into your problem, that do this on their spare time, unpaid, just because they like doing that. Most people do something in their spare time where they are respected and if they are not, they do something else. You are no...
  12. mbuzina

    Skip Immediate repeats if done quickly

    I beg to differ ;-), we could add a left/right is always + x sec option (instead of defined steps), aka Step like WMC but the skip immediate is an MP speciality. Anyone can press up/down and skip the preferred amount. If you like, you can press up repeatedly and MP will still skip one step...
  13. mbuzina

    Skip Immediate repeats if done quickly

    OK, in that case MP should not ignore, but queue the keypress and when there is time to process it again check the queue and group all skip immediates into one "big" immediate step. (Would be better user experience in my humble opinion).
  14. mbuzina

    Skip Immediate repeats if done quickly

    But MP should also understand how multiple UP presses are handled. So if I press UP, UP, UP & immediate skip is set to 10 seconds, it should skip 30 seconds (may skip 10 seconds first, then another 20). Otherwise key presses are lost.
  15. mbuzina

    Windows 8.1 prof WMC 64 bit Startet von selbst aus dem Ruhezustand?

    Sammle mal mit dem MP Debug Tool alle Logs (der hängt auch das Event log an) oder schaue mal dediziert in die Detailtexte von den Power-Troubleshooter rein. Dort steht üblicherweise im Text "Reaktivierungsquelle: Gerät -ACPI Lid" (bei mir der Laptop Deckel). Das Gerät zeigt an, wer deinen...
Top Bottom