0004032: The Delete Button inside a Music Playlist does not work (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

have had a similar experience, although the playlist can go for several hours before crash. Happens sometimes in TuneIn plugin, when I play for several hours. When I reported before, I was told it was an "out of memory" error. Maybe a memory leak in the player ... dunno. Never resolved. Doesn't happen all the time. Just weird.
have had a similar experience, although the playlist can go for several hours before crash. Happens sometimes in TuneIn plugin...
Hi....I am running single seat MP1 with two Synology NAS providing my files/ databases . Recently I have found that trying to...
Replies
Views
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
ok, will do... back in a few.
ok, will do... back in a few.
I'm not sure where to put this because I don't know if it is a problem with MP due to the MusicBrainz feature or with the One...
Replies
Views
There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Have you checked if any anti-virus program could have locked the file so it can't be deleted?
Have you checked if any anti-virus program could have locked the file so it can't be deleted?
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom