0004172: Text in scrollbox pops in on the bottom rather than scroll in (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This worked, many thanks CyberSimian, my dialog overlays the Listcontrol perfectly. Can I recommend this information on rendering order is put prominently within the Skin Designers' Wiki as it will avert a lot of headaches. Thanks again RH
This worked, many thanks CyberSimian, my dialog overlays the Listcontrol perfectly. Can I recommend this information on rendering...
Here's a quick question: Is the text in a Listcontrol rendered 'always on top' ? The reason I ask, is that I have a pop up menu...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the word 'display' to refer to both GDI-devices and the monitors themselves. There is also a zoo of different Id formats that refer to these things (adapters, displays, monitors, etc), and often no apparent way...
I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
I'm US Eastern (-5 to -4 with DST). I also don't sleep normally, though, so when I'm up is anyone's guess. I got it to build a setup and install on my laptop. Now I can test skin stuff and really get my hands dirty. Nereus is gorgeous, but definitely not made for a mouse or touch screen. I've got some suggestions for it, but I'll put...
I'm US Eastern (-5 to -4 with DST). I also don't sleep normally, though, so when I'm up is anyone's guess. I got it to build a...
Okay, so I've spent the past day and a half on the wiki and forums. I've forked MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2, downloaded a ton of...
Replies
Views
So maybe I've just overseen the bug in Jira. But the bug isn't a big problem as it only happens very seldom and you can still use MediaPortal, so I think i can live with it ;)
So maybe I've just overseen the bug in Jira. But the bug isn't a big problem as it only happens very seldom and you can still use...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom