0004175: Upgrade DirectShowLib to version 2.1 including 64bit support (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thats odd I did a clean install of tv server x64 and just dropped the SchedulesDirect.dll from the old tv server x86 into the plugins folder of the tv server x64 and its working fine.
Thats odd I did a clean install of tv server x64 and just dropped the SchedulesDirect.dll from the old tv server x86 into the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
Replies
Views
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom