MediaPortal 1 0004438: Activate/Switch to Subtitles or Audio in movie, do micro stuttering. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi @azzuro, I don’t know what was wrong with loading onto my new HTPC. After many days of trying to get MePo to work, I’m afraid I gave up and jumped ship to Kodi - which worked first time without problems. After 10 years with Mediaportal, it was a huge shame to leave but I couldn’t get it to work at all with my new PC with integrated...
Hi @azzuro, I don’t know what was wrong with loading onto my new HTPC. After many days of trying to get MePo to work, I’m afraid I...
Hi, I've been using MediaPortal 1 for many years on an HTPC with a graphics card, but since switching to a Dell Optiplex 5080 with...
Replies
Views
I have been having stutter problems with some single-song videos stuttering. I mean the audio continues playing as normal but the video stops for a few seconds and then picks up again in sync with the audio. this happens with about 1 in 10 videos. Different copies of the exact same video play OK. Also, with some videos of TV shows...
I have been having stutter problems with some single-song videos stuttering. I mean the audio continues playing as normal but the...
I have been having stutter problems with some single-song videos stuttering. I mean the audio continues playing as normal but the...
Replies
Views
Got into Disk Management to Change Drive Letter and Path for J: but found the "Mount in the following empty NTFS folder" & "Browse" are both grayed out. Diskpart using an Admin CMD allowed me to Select Volume and Assign it to an empty NTFS folder. You've been a great help.
Got into Disk Management to Change Drive Letter and Path for J: but found the "Mount in the following empty NTFS folder" & "Browse"...
Hi, I'm investigating how to get a failover command developed. Such as : FAILOVER <\\server\sharedfolders\SD02 | local HDD...
Replies
Views
I have just tested the dll, and it works fine on my thpc too :)(y) Thanks
I have just tested the dll, and it works fine on my thpc too :)(y) Thanks
Since the update to MediaPortal 1.27 it takes about three seconds to jump to the next or previous track. Also adding files and...
Replies
Views
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the link below, run reg.bat as an admin to install it and change the HEVC Video settings in MediaPortal Configuration/Codecs and Renderer...
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the...
For some unknown reason I can't play HEVC encoded video with MP1 on my system. I have tried every trick I know, but nothing works...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom