Status
Not open for further replies.

odysseus

Portal Pro
November 27, 2006
Newtonville,Massachusetts
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
May I ask, as I've never known of or used anything other than this to change channels on my set-top box via UIRT, are there any other options in MP? Seems a damn shame to be stymied by this one issue, one I assume others will be plagued by as well. Thanks for your efforts though.

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Bad luck, the 1.2 beta official doesn't work neither... same as with the SVN: No, Reaction to any Keyboard mapped Remote Button... :(

Seems I have to use the SVN a little bit longer...

elconejito

Portal Pro
    April 28, 2005
    Falls Church, VA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Re: AW: 1.2 beta compatible Version?

@odysseus
    right my IMON version doesn't habe the BLAST stuf included. I was never able to compile them. Sorry.
    Does anyone know who to compile these parts? I'm not really sure how to compile the plugins. I was able to compile MP SVNs and I run the build scripts for IRSS but I only get a set of files in bin/release which "look" like what gets put into the program files directory, but not any of the MP plugins. I combed through the (long) log file after the build and i don't see any error messages. I'm kind of at a loss on this anyone have any pointers? This is the only thing keeping me from testing the 1.2 Beta

pickard

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 30, 2007
    Haifa
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    i Hope that new version will release soon with TV blasting support cause we may stuck with version 1.1.2 forever.

Tzach

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
    I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
    Replies
    Views
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom