1.27.0 1.27 Pre crashes on startup (1 Viewer)

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Country flag
    MP1 Version
    I did a update from 1.26 --> 1.27 Pre bis sadly MP crashes during startup...
    This is what watchdog says

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_26_12_20__10_53.zip
      1.7 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Also worked for me.
    Also worked for me.
    I have tv server and client on one computer and just the client on two other computers All have Windows 10. I updated from 1.26...
    Replies
    Views
    That fixed it. Thanks!
    That fixed it. Thanks!
    Hi, just updated from 1.26 to 1.27 pre. MP now crashes from the splashscreen to desktop. I do run a client-server setup...
    Replies
    Views
    Your feedback is very important to us. Have a nice day. :) -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
    Your feedback is very important to us. Have a nice day. :) -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
    This happens since 1.27 pre - just tried 1.27 "a new hope" sadly also there :( - no hope left :ROFLMAO: Steps to reproduce - and...
    Replies
    Views
    After upgrading from version 1.24 to 1.26, I could no longer use the MP on one of my computers because it freezes. The task manager showed "stopped". New upgrade - from 1.24 to 1.27. Doesn't freeze that often anymore. But it always happens. Then the MP can no longer be operated. It seems to happen when a video directory is read in...
    After upgrading from version 1.24 to 1.26, I could no longer use the MP on one of my computers because it freezes. The task manager...
    After upgrading from version 1.24 to 1.26, I could no longer use the MP on one of my computers because it freezes. The task manager...
    Replies
    Views
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.27 Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5050] - GUIHome should not be copied next to the mediaportal executable [MP1-5051] - Music Playback fails with ReplayGain enabled and no ReplayGain Information in song [MP1-5053] - TV framerate is not parsed from tsbuffer Since Pre-Release ...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.27 Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5050] - GUIHome should not be copied next to...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.27 Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5050] - GUIHome should not be copied next to...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom