1.7.6 - can't get into configuration>plugins (1 Viewer)

scythe000

Portal Pro
July 6, 2008
Everything was fine. After updating to 1.7.6, Mp configuration crashes when i click on plugins with this:

Code:
Description:
  Stopped working

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:	APPCRASH
  Application Name:	Configuration.exe
  Application Version:	1.2.2.0
  Application Timestamp:	4ef0b2fe
  Fault Module Name:	KERNELBASE.dll
  Fault Module Version:	6.1.7601.17651
  Fault Module Timestamp:	4e2111c0
  Exception Code:	e053534f
  Exception Offset:	0000d36f
  OS Version:	6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.4
  Locale ID:	1033

Read our privacy statement online:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
  C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

scythe000

Portal Pro
July 6, 2008
Odd, OnlineVdeos crashes at the end of reinstallation with an access denied error?
Ok, I deleted the folder: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Installer\V2\269bd257-7ce5-450a-b786-1c2834c81849
that let me reinstall with no error, but I still can't get int oplugins.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Code:
    SQLLiteClient: waiting for remote database file Z:\mpdb\Database\TVSeriesDatabase4.db3
    Looks like its trying to open the tvseries database but can't...maybe the path is inaccessible or something? Anyway, this doesnt appear to be an issue with StreamedMP. Is Z:\ a remote path and available? You can always test the theory of a corrupt DB by renaming it so it can re-create it.

scythe000

Portal Pro
    July 6, 2008
    z:\ is my server where the db is. It's accessible, certainly. Also, on my living room PC, TVSeries is running fine, and a DB import found no errors. The living room PC also isn't having this error, although they should be nearly identical setups.

mastyman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2010
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    you said the same database on the mapped drive is working on the other pcs.. so if its not working on just 1 PC, seems like you have more of a network/permissions type issue involving that PC that isnt working and the server?

scythe000

Portal Pro
    July 6, 2008
    Well, I don't think that's the case. I have full read/write permissions. Nothing changed before the last update and it all still works, I just can't get into the plugins configuration.

mastyman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2010
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    it all still works, I just can't get into the plugins configuration.

are you saying you can use mediaportal normally on that machine with a working tvseries, just not the configuration for it?

if so, run mediaportal in debug mode and post full logs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom