1) There was InfoService plugin. Idon't know if it's compatible with modern MediPortal versions. InfoService
2) The main way to watch stream is OnlineVideos plugin OnlineVideos If it is possible to watch smth it will be possible through it. Here is the thread about Netflix Netflix for OnlineVideos
Hi all
Was just looking at Ad Removal - Comskip and note:
- MP1 only
- 4 The Record 1.3.3 seems to no longer exist
Question: Does anybody have pointers as to how I/we can setup or install something to automatically remove ads during playback on MP2?
Thanks in advance
Henry
Hi all
Was just looking at Ad Removal - Comskip and note:
- MP1 only
- 4 The Record 1.3.3 seems to no longer exist
Question...
Hi all
Was just looking at Ad Removal - Comskip and note:
- MP1 only
- 4 The Record 1.3.3 seems to no longer exist
Question...
Looks like there's some kind of error regarding translations that I can't pinpoint about Subcentral. You'll find it in the log file I attached to my previous message. I don't understand it because I use MP in english, I search for subtitles in english and not in my native language, so I can't figure out what's translation got to do...
Looks like there's some kind of error regarding translations that I can't pinpoint about Subcentral. You'll find it in the log file...
I don't now what to say, I don't know where to begin. Mediaportal user since 2004. Always a satisfied user, I must add. Lately...
I made some updates to the Wiki page describing the <import> and <include> tags, including adding a couple of new xml examples. For the first example, I highlighted the example text and eventually found the location in the menus where I could select the CODE macro to have the example text formatted as a code example. So far, so good...
I made some updates to the Wiki page describing the <import> and <include> tags, including adding a couple of new xml examples. For...
I made some updates to the Wiki page describing the <import> and <include> tags, including adding a couple of new xml examples. For...
Hey everyone,
Since mc2xml have stopped working, I built a lightweight replacement tool to keep XMLTV guide data flowing smoothly for media servers.
Everything you need—including downloads, setup instructions, and configuration guides—is ready to go on the website:
https://epgtalk.com/builder/
Give it a try and let me know if you...
Hey everyone,
Since mc2xml have stopped working, I built a lightweight replacement tool to keep XMLTV guide data flowing smoothly...
Does anyone know how to “fix” the MC2XML application, and hopefully permanently? Mine stopped working sometime after September 29...