3D Background Images for BasicHome screen (1 Viewer)

mccay_a

Portal Pro
April 16, 2009
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
I love these backgrounds. Really makes the Portal Seem cooler

The only one i have not been able to find yet is one for Sports * I think for my local region, Football ( Soccer ) wodul be best ), but i would love to see if anyone could offer this or others.

Regards, mccay_a

mccay_a

Portal Pro
April 16, 2009
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
I am no designer, but i made my own.

Simple and not really that good, but i hope it serves well until someone comes up with better

Attachments

• sport_1.png
    sport_1.png
    1.6 MB

mccay_a

Portal Pro
April 16, 2009
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
m3rcury, you did such an AWSOME job in my last request, so wondering if you could create another one for me, for "security cams".

Regards, mccay_a

mccay_a

Portal Pro
April 16, 2009
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
I love these backgrounds. Really makes the Portal Seem cooler

The only one i have not been able to find yet is one for Sports * I think for my local region, Football ( Soccer ) wodul be best ), but i would love to see if anyone could offer this or others.

Regards, mccay_a

mccay_a, what do you think of the attached..... tried to use your country colors too ;)

I thought i already replied, but freaking awsome. really make portal better.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    m3rcury, you did such an AWSOME job in my last request, so wondering if you could create another one for me, for "security cams".

Regards, mccay_a

mccay_a, to be sure I understood the subject. You want a backdrop for security cameras, yes?

mccay_a

Portal Pro
    April 16, 2009
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Yes,, You did one for Soccar, now I would live one for security camera's

regards. mccay_a

RicoHTPC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2011
    Cuxhaven
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Since I am a big fan of the horizontal menu I created background images with the weather backdrops from post #44.
    Below you can see some of them just as examples - the zip archive contains all of them.
    I also added some pictures with sunshine, because most of the pictures are for bad weather.
    Not that I am blessed with 365 days of sunshine per year but just to be prepared for global warming.. ;)

1.jpg 31.jpg 40.jpg

Now I need your help to tell me how to get them working inside streamed mp....

Attachments

• Background.zip
      7.1 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom