4.5 crashes MP (1 Viewer)

hobbes487

Portal Pro
August 25, 2005
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
When I try to use myFilms, MP crashes. I get some MP unexpectedly quit. Anyone having any crashes with 4.5?

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Do u have a Gigabyte MA-69???
If so and u used the "flipy=false" fix (like me), you have to repeat it because the MF update replace the skin files

FiremanJim

Portal Member
January 16, 2008
nope... everything seems to be ok. First loading it crashed - but since then all is working ok. However I did spend last night formatting my drive and reloading WinXP Pro and getting rid of MCE since Media Portal works so nicely.

all is well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

On Windows 11 I'm having a similar experience, except it's with MySql. Today I downloaded MediaPortalSetup_1.31_Release.zip and I get CRC check error. On third try I don't get CRC error
On Windows 11 I'm having a similar experience, except it's with MySql. Today I downloaded MediaPortalSetup_1.31_Release.zip and I...
When I was installing MP 1.31 last weekend I selected to download the files and install from a local folder. I got these messages...
Replies
Views
HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is currently being received, and I was astonished to observe that the video datastream can switch rapidly between interlaced and progressive, even within single advertisement! :eek: I am glad that you were able...
HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is...
Hi I have the strangest problem. On two different downloaded video files, my MP crashes and restarts right after the programme...
Replies
Views
This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism of working with playlists in online broadcasts. Well, here you need to look at what is happening in the Media Portal player. And find someone who understands how it works.
This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism...
I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
Replies
Views
Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the error message was of no help. By deleting everything I wouldn't have known so it was a learning curve for future reference. Fully understood I thought that might be the case. I also had some issues with...
Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the...
I've just updated to Win 10 on a second drive and am installing MP 1.31. Having a bit of trouble with the install with the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom