4TheRecord Skin - Who owns development/bugs? (1 Viewer)

bushbrother

Portal Pro
February 14, 2008
UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi All,

I have recently switched from the Monochrome skin to StreamedMP and I really love it. I noticed that 4TR support seems to be included but I was not sure if that was because support was included in the skin or if it was installed as part of 4TR. Who actally owns development of the skin for 4TR?

The reason I ask is because I have found a couple of bugs:

#1 - In TV Guide the clock in the top left does not show the time, just the box where it should display. It displays fine in all the other 4TR screens

#2 - If i try to set a recording after doing a TV Guide search and have live TV playing, MP hangs. If I do the same with TV off there is no problem.

Appreciate any help/advice. :D

bushbrother

Portal Pro
February 14, 2008
UK
Home Country
4TR-Files for StreamedMP-skin are working well. Perhaps u should have a look at Link: For The Record and give dot-i or Steph the possibility to help solving your problem.

Thanks for the reply, I have tried with the guys at FTR and they don't own the SKin XML files. It is strange that it is not working, It might be some issues with me using a BETA of StreamedMP. Which version are you using? :D

bushbrother

Portal Pro
February 14, 2008
UK
Home Country
Hmmmm, pretty sure thats what I am using, but if you could post your files that would be great! :D

bushbrother

Portal Pro
February 14, 2008
UK
Home Country
OK, So last night I checked which version of StremedMP I was using, indeed it is the same as yours, the latest BETA from 8th Feb. I copied accross the XML files etc. you uploaded anyway and they were exact matches, I cleared cache and tried again, I still get the freeze.

What version of MediaPortal are you using, an SVN or 1.0? I am using 1.0.

Could you try replicating the issue on your system? What I do is goto the guide and start watching any channel, then go back to the TV menu while the TV is playing (in the small window) and select search guide. Search for a show that is coming up sometime soon, select that show and it tells me all the times it has found it. When I select a specific show the little TV window showing live TV goes black, but the sound continues to play. All the menus freeze and I have to CTRL+ALT+DEL (which shows MP as not responding) to quit MP.

Note that this does not happen if TV is off, I just get the recording options menu as expected.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom