4TheRecord Skin - Who owns development/bugs? (1 Viewer)

mortstar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    Home Country
    England England
    Bump so you see edit in above post. It's very weird effect with 12 row guide, as I see same as you.

The current file in the StreamedMP repository has a 12 row guide (but smaller panel!?!?)

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Bump so you see edit in above post. It's very weird effect with 12 row guide, as I see same as you.

The current file in the StreamedMP repository has a 12 row guide (but smaller panel!?!?)

Ah...missed the edit, I have been working on the 8 & 10 version and have both working well, with all the bits in place(duplicate work here maybe :))

I remember messing around a lot with 12row version, I did think I had given in and switched to 10 row, but guess I just shrunk things...was a while ago I looked at it last. On to the 12 row next - really dont know what is causing this...maybe one of us will find it....

g0rsq

Portal Member
    August 18, 2010
    Home Country
    Has there been any progress with 12 line EPG using 4TR?

I notice this still does not work in latest release!

Looking at the .xml files, there is has not been implemented.

I was going to have a look at modifying the MYTVGUIDE.xml, (I am an .xml virgin :oops: ) but it looks like it has been tried before.

Regards

peter

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    Has there been any progress with 12 line EPG using 4TR?

I notice this still does not work in latest release!

Looking at the .xml files, there is has not been implemented.

I was going to have a look at modifying the MYTVGUIDE.xml, (I am an .xml virgin :oops: ) but it looks like it has been tried before.

Regards

peter

I have just looked at this again, using the working 16 Row version from the MP TVPlugin as a base and adjusting for 4TR, the issue still exists and there is nothing wrong with the xml as far as I can see.

I will need to look at the 4TR plugin source as I suspect this is where the problem is.....

thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom