[WiP] 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX (7 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Is this the installer for MPx64?
    In fact, no one knows what was there, how it will work and so on. So I have no answers to your questions yet, he can put everything well or can break everything. :)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In fact, no one knows what was there, how it will work and so on. So I have no answers to your questions yet, he can put everything well or can break everything. :)
    Looks to me like it breaks everything.:( I used it to do a standard install but on successful completion neither MP config. nor Mp would run so no idea what it is. I overwrote it with a copy of my last working x64 version and all seems to be working but no idea of what is now different, if anything???

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Looks to me like it breaks everything.
    The installer script thinks that we are installing the x86 version, with all its implications, for real use it needs to be reworked, as well as most likely needs to rework Deploy Tools, and possibly something in the Mediaportal itself.

Lichloathe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Some windows plugins (trakt, trailers, tvseries and movingpictures) compiled to Any CPU attached
    Thankyou @Itfearme
    After a quick install on my test machine, I can confirm the plugins are working as they should. I think I'm about ready to install all of this on my HTPC and give it a go for a few days, (backup first of course ;)) it has a soundgraph VFD which I'd like to try out too.
    I'll report back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom