[WiP] 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX (1 Viewer)

Lichloathe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I have just had a chance to test online videos out here and can inform that it works as it always did. I tested streaming and downloading from the ABC Australia site and all works well.
    I can also confirm the black screen when changing from full screen to windowed while playing content (however I also never use this).
    Seems that if any content is playing and you change to windowed it creates a black screen (GUI as well). I have to stop and then change back to full screen to regain the GUI.
    Logs attached

Attachments

• MP_Logs_HPI7_23_04_05_10_58.zip
      496.6 KB

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    I have just had a chance to test online videos out here and can inform that it works as it always did. I tested streaming and downloading from the ABC Australia site and all works well.
    I can also confirm the black screen when changing from full screen to windowed while playing content (however I also never use this).
    Seems that if any content is playing and you change to windowed it creates a black screen (GUI as well). I have to stop and then change back to full screen to regain the GUI.
    Logs attached
    The problem is in reseting the DirectX device while playing any video. To get back a rendering it is necessary to stop the playback and toggle the windowed/fullscreen mode again.
    Currently I do not recommend to toggle the mode while playing or in paused mode.
    The madVR is not affected.
    It is kind of mystery to me but I'll find the damn bug soon or latter.:mad:

Last edited:

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I can confirm it is not a problem with Madvr and everything else seems to be working very well.(y)
    I just installed Madvr and can switch between windowed and full screen now but ViewModeSwitcher doesn't seem to be working now

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I just installed Madvr and can switch between windowed and full screen now but ViewModeSwitcher doesn't seem to be working now
    I have never used the ViewModeSwitcher it is disabled on my setup. As far as I know if you set up the Display Modes your monitor is capable of in Madvr settings it should upscale or downscale to fill the screen as required.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom