[WiP] 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX (6 Viewers)

TLD

Portal Pro
October 26, 2007
Rainy Washington
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
That plugin needs to be reworked for x64.
In the BackupSettings configuration you can change the location of the mp and tv service folders. It will also backup the IR Server Suite files in the expert mode so no need to redo any of the settings after a clean install.

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Try this updated version compiled as AnyCPU. Based on current git repository.
    Tested your imdbplus.plugin.v2.1.0.532.AnyCPU.mpe1 and the scraper is still not working when adding new movies.

movingpictures.log shows that imdb+ fails to find the movie.

XML:
    Debug [ScriptableScraper]: Parsing scriptable scraper: IMDb+ (314159265) Version 4.10.10
    Info [DataProviderManager]: Checking internal scripts for updates...
    Error [ScriptableScraper]: Error parsing scriptable scraper XML file: Data at the root level is invalid. Line 415, position 9.
    Info [ScraperNode]: ############################ IMDb+ Search Node ############################
    Error [WebGrabber]: Connection failed: URL=, Status=308, Description=Permanent Redirect.
    Info [ScraperNode]: ########################## IMDb+ Search Results ###########################
    Debug [DataProviderManager]: SEARCH: Title='Family Switch', Provider='IMDb+', Version=4.10.10, Number of Results=0

This means the movie does not have IMDB+ as the primary source, so the rename does not work.
    That is not be so bad if a user could just force the source to IMDB+ but that does not always work.

There is also a bug with a dialog box so after you Refresh Movies, it crashes MediaPortal.

Last edited:

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    Tested your imdbplus.plugin.v2.1.0.532.AnyCPU.mpe1 and the scraper is still not working when adding new movies.

movingpictures.log shows that imdb+ fails to find the movie.

XML:
    Debug [ScriptableScraper]: Parsing scriptable scraper: IMDb+ (314159265) Version 4.10.10
    Info [DataProviderManager]: Checking internal scripts for updates...
    Error [ScriptableScraper]: Error parsing scriptable scraper XML file: Data at the root level is invalid. Line 415, position 9.
    Info [ScraperNode]: ############################ IMDb+ Search Node ############################
    Error [WebGrabber]: Connection failed: URL=, Status=308, Description=Permanent Redirect.
    Info [ScraperNode]: ########################## IMDb+ Search Results ###########################
    Debug [DataProviderManager]: SEARCH: Title='Family Switch', Provider='IMDb+', Version=4.10.10, Number of Results=0

This means the movie does not have IMDB+ as the primary source, so the rename does not work.
    That is not be so bad if a user could just force the source to IMDB+ but that does not always work.

There is also a bug with a dialog box so after you Refresh Movies, it crashes MediaPortal.
    Open MP configuration - plugins - right click MovingPictures icon - click configure - exit MovingPictures configuration click OK on MP configuration. Open MediaPortal - open IMDb+ a popup window will open - click yes to force IMBb+ to be first scraper.

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    IMBb+ is working fine on my three machines with MP x64 and MovingPictures, I add movies every couple days and it finds them all so far.

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    IMBb+ is working fine on my three machines with MP x64 and MovingPictures, I add movies every couple days and it finds them all so far.
    Check the movies you added in moving pictures that the source is IMDB+.

Did the movies include the imdb number because that is the workaround.

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    Check the movies you added in moving pictures that the source is IMDB+.

Did the movies include the imdb number because that is the workaround.
    Yes, IMDB+ is the sorce I watch the scans in MovingPictures and I have always attached the imdb number.

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    Yes, but I would think adding the imdb an unnecessary step if the scrape worked without it.
    I have looked up movies I've added at imdb where there are many movies with the exact same title. It only makes sense to add an identifier of some kind.

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I have looked up movies I've added at imdb where there are many movies with the exact same title. It only makes sense to add an identifier of some kind.
    Movie name and year is all it should need. Try it but use themoviedb as the source.

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    Movie name and year is all it should need. Try it but use themoviedb as the source.
    Yes I would agree name and year should work also but apparently it does not, so use the name + imdb+ number until RoChess is available. It's RoChess's plugin, all Pablik did is adapt it to x64.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom