[WiP] 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX (5 Viewers)

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    While my card is analog along with several other formats it has hardware encoders.
    The CyberLink software may be a leftover from a previous tv card that did use software encoders.
    see attached for present tv card.
    No. The problem is that the PDMpgMux.ax filter is still needed. That means, the Analog cards are not supported in x64 version of the TvServer. We have to add warning information about this issue to installation process.
    You gonna have to stick with x86 TvServer. Sorry.

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    No. The problem is that the PDMpgMux.ax filter is still needed. That means, the Analog cards are not supported in x64 version of the TvServer. We have to add warning information about this issue to installation process.
    You gonna have to stick with x86 TvServer. Sorry.
    Ok thank you for all your help.

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    Here is recompiled "IR Server Suite" package (for MP/TvServer x64) for testing.
    If you already have the package installed (x86), I'd recommend to backup the "C:\ProgramData\IR Server Suite" folder first.
    The IR Server Suite sever is stil x86, although the MP/TV plugins are compiled as AnyCPU.
    This did seem to work in x64 tv server I could see the ir blaster working.

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Ok thank you for all your help.
    Well, I have found x64 version of MpgMux filter in CyberLinkMediaSuite16.0_Trial package.
    Unpacak the content of the attached file into the x64 TvServer folder and run install_MpgMux_filter.bat to register the filter(as administrator).
    I had to modify the TVLibrary.dll because the CLSID of the filter is different.
    I can't test it by myself - I don't have any analog cards, but it's a worth of try.

Attachments

• MpgMux.zip
      476.9 KB

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    Well, I have found x64 version of MpgMux filter in CyberLinkMediaSuite16.0_Trial package.
    Unpacak the content of the attached file into the x64 TvServer folder and run install_MpgMux_filter.bat to register the filter(as administrator).
    I can't test it by myself - I don't have any analog cards, but it's a worth of try.
    I'm willing to try x64 tv server again after you went to the trouble of finding a fix for me.
    Thank you.
    I don't think I'll have time today though.

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    Does this go into the programdata Tv server folder?

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    Its working.
    It was a little weird at first when i previewed a channel it was like tuning a tv to a channel that wasn't there (just static) but I tried with a client machine and it worked.
    I went back to tv server configuration and the preview worked fine.
    I moved the SchedulesDirect .dll from the old x86 folder to the new x64 folder so i guess we'll see if that works.
    I tried to install the TV server as a tv server master in advanced but when i did it took out the tv section in the MP x64 i had installed on the computer so i ended up doing a complete standard uninstall of MP and tvserver and reinstalled all again.
    So everything works except World weatherlite for some reason is unavailable in the skin.
    Thanks again your magic.

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    So everything works except World weatherlite for some reason is unavailable in the skin.
    Can you describe this issue with the WorldWeatherLite plugin a little more?

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    Can you describe this issue with the WorldWeatherLite plugin a little more?
    It's the defaultHD skin.
    See attached.
    World weatherlite plugin is present in MP config-plugin section.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-06 145233.png
      Screenshot 2024-02-06 145233.png
      111.7 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom