[WiP] 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX (7 Viewers)

TLD

Portal Pro
October 26, 2007
Rainy Washington
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Can you describe this issue with the WorldWeatherLite plugin a little more?
I found the problem I needed to select Weather not weatherlite and for some reason MSN is not working on that machine while it is working on my other machines, the forece service is working on that machine.

TLD

Portal Pro
October 26, 2007
Rainy Washington
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
- the SchedulesDirectPlugin should be compatible

- the ServerBlaster uses "hcwIRblast.dll" native lib, so probably not (I suppose, the x64 version doesn't exists)

- the TV3 Blaster Plugin is compiled as x86 (although the source code is available on the git)
While the SchedulesDirectPlugin does work to create a EPG, I dropped the SchedulesDirect.DLL into the plugins folder in tv server'
When I removed the SchedulesDirect.DLL and tried to use the .mpe1 with MediaPortal Extension Manager an error popped up that it was for the wrong platform.
I'm fine because I have the SchedulesDirect.DLL but any new folks that need to have SchedulesDirect won't be able to install on x64. attached is the .mpe1.

Attachments

• 324457_SchedulesDirectPlugin-1.11.0.3_unofficial.mpe1
    184.8 KB

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    The version 1.11.0.3 (unofficial) is not currently in the compatibility list. You have to install v1.11.0.2 (there are no changes in the plugins). The newer version will be included in the MP 1.33 Final.

Lichloathe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Just to let you know, I can't find drivefreespace x64 plugin on this first post or in the extension manager. Maybe we could add it?
    I have it downloaded from previous so no problems here. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom