[6.0.3] Trakt for MediaPortal [2020-01-01] (2 Viewers)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I also noticed that .pdb files are also distributed, is there a particular reason for that (assuming it's a debug-build instead of a release-build)?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I include the pdb with the release build in case someone reports a crash, this will result in line numbers in the call stack which helps in the fault analysis.

Pdbs have a use even for release builds :)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    New release available:

v6.0.3
    • Fixed issues with invalid dates in settings file when opening configuration tool;
    • Fixed issue with loading plugin if TMDb cache contained invalid NUL characters;
    • Fixed Invalid Operation Exception when naming threads, issue appears when running imports between trakt and tvseries in config mode;
    • Added tv season ratings sync for MP-TVSeries plugin;
    • Added support to send HDR information during sync for TVSeries and MovingPictures;
    • Added support for 8 digit IMDb ID's;
    • Added EpisodeCount and IsSeriesRegular skin properties to show credits;
    • Added Paypal link in configuration for donations;
    • Updated MediaInfo support during collection sync for MovingPictures to support MP 1.23 changes;
    • Updated Swedish translations, thanks emphatic.

trakt/Trakt-for-Mediaportal

tony72

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2009
    Home Country
    England England
    Has anybody tried syncing both MediaPortal and Kodi to the same trakt.tv account? Just wondering if they are likely to crap on each other.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    It worked for me for more than 2 years, no problems, but the last year I have not used Kodi, so I don’t know how now.

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please let me know if you get it working. It did work for me flawlessly for years but now it stopped to keep play states in sync. I haven't investigated any further but you reminded me of the fact that I should...

tony72

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2009
    Home Country
    England England
    So far it seems to be working pretty well out of the box. All my existing status from Mediaportal synced successfully to Kodi after installing and authorizing the script. Since then I've watched a couple of TV shows and a movie in Kodi, and the status synced back to Mediaportal fine. Obviously that's only a very limited amount of testing. I'm only syncing one Kodi install and one Mediaportal install at the moment, I have another Mediaportal machine, and possibly another Kodi device to add once I'm happy.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Your pause states should also sync across okay so you can resume watching where you left off. This is useful when about to fall asleep in my living room when watching via MediaPortal and then resume on my SmartTV with Kodi in the bedroom :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom