A decoder for the new track could not be found. track type: SRT/UTF8 (1 Viewer)

Kian

Portal Pro
January 29, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
ok, i just reinstalled my catalyst drivers using the newest ati driver for vista et voila, everything seems to be working:
now apparently hardware acceleration works (cpu loads is constantly below 10%) and when i check the MPC video decoder settings it says for DVXA Mode: "H.264 bitstream decoder, no FGT". is it correct like this? if yes, thanks for your great tutorial...

damaster

Portal Pro
November 23, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
hi,
the blue screen tells me that there is a problem with atikmdag.sys. it only happens when I use the MPC video decoder oder cyberlinkdvd to play x264/h264 content. it is not a MP issue as cyberlink powerdvd itself also generates the bluescreen when running hd content. the only hd video encoder working with evr is coreavc, bt this doesnt solve the hardware acceleration issue :(. so my first step would be to get rid of the bluescreen, but how?

the system crashed so often that i cannot run MP anymore, only the mp config runs...HELP

It's obviously an ATI driver issue. Which version of ATI Catalyst drivers are you running? Which GPU do you have?

If you haven't already done so, update to Catalyst 8.8: AMD GAME Drivers & Tools. The best way to update the drivers is to uninstall your current Catalyst drivers, reboot in Safe Mode and use a program like DriverCleaner to clean all the ATI drivers, reboot in normal mode, and install new drivers.

Sheytan

Portal Member
September 20, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Is there a way to edit the core.dll manually for other versions?

DXVA doesn't work with VC-1 encoded videos with the PowerDVD codec but it does with MPC if you have a ATI card

blackEyEz

Portal Pro
July 8, 2009
Netherlands
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hello,

I have the same problem except the Track Type is empty

mkx-error.jpg

graphedit.jpg

mediainfo.jpg

I tried the patched core.dll but it crashes my MP after double clicking the icon. I am using MP 1.0.2.

Could someone help me please

ShIvADeSt

Portal Pro
May 30, 2009
I have some mp4 files with embedded subtiters (tx3g - Timed Text as said MediaInfo). When i try to watch it in KMPlayer i see it perfect - and video and titres. When i try to see it in MP 1.0.2 i first get error message from Haali splitter that decoder for track cannot be found. I dont have installed DirectVobSub (i hope) but i dont want to see titres and i dont want to press ok to close error message. All subtitres in settings are off so why MP tryes to open it?

damaster

Portal Pro
November 23, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
This patch is no longer necessary. If you upgrade to 1.1.0 then you will get completely different subtitle code that eliminates this error.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom