A quand une nouvelle version de MesFilms | Page 2

Discussion in 'Mes Films' started by bugu, November 17, 2009.

1. bugu

bugu Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Qui fera les améliorations... La personne qui s'occupé du dev (Zebons) mais au vu de ce que vous dites je me rend compte qu'il a arrêté le developpement... Je pensé qu'il ne savais juste plus quoi faire ...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. framug

framug Portal Pro

software engineer
    Ratings:
    +160 / 0
    Home Country:
    France France
    Salut bugu :)
    En fait, on n'en sait rien, s'il a arrété.
    On n'a simplement plus trop de nouvelles.
    Après, cela peut être dût aussi à des événements de la vraie vie, qui sait ?
    Seul zebons pourrait répondre à ça.
    A+

4. Guzzi
    • Team MediaPortal

Guzzi Retired Team Member

Ratings:
    +922 / 0
    Salut,
    mesfilm est un super plugin et moi l'utilise chaque jour. J'espère, qu'il fonctionne encore longtemps. La raison pourquoi MOI une nouvelle version aurait volontiers est les "fixes" pour ceux connu (selectedthumb et flickering fanart). Les nouvelles fonctions, le Zebons avait annoncé fois super, seraient moi réjouirait, mais le Plugin est aussi si déjà mon "favourite".
    Salutation, Guzzi
    (par des Babel le poisson de l'allemand l'après le français, sorry pour mauvaise expression)
    (translated german-french via Babel Fish, I hope it's understandable - at least funny, if not ;-)

Merci beaucoup,
    the latest binary is 4.8.0c is that latest code checked in (and just not tagged for "c"?
    bon nuit,
    Guzzi

5. WhyMe

WhyMe Portal Member

Développeur .Net
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Home Country:
    France France
    Waouh la traduction d'enfer, j'ai rien compris :D

Very very bad translation :D

6. benoit77

benoit77 Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +6 / 3
    Home Country:
    France France
    encore un qui a passé son temps dans le bistro pmu en face du lycée au lieu d'aller en cours d'allemand - anglais

7. -ltb-

-ltb- Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Home Country:
    France France
    benoit77, on est pas la pour juger, modere tes propos

8. WhyMe

WhyMe Portal Member

Développeur .Net
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Home Country:
    France France
    effectivement c'est limite comme réaction ...
    si c'est ironique alors donne le ton en mettant un smile, c'est à çà que çà sert, sinon à l'avenir vaudra mieux t'abstenir ;)

9. Guzzi
    • Team MediaPortal

Guzzi Retired Team Member

Ratings:
    +922 / 0
    Well, I had some years french in school, even had been in Lyon that time, but the only thing that is left is to understand roughly what you write, I cannot express myself in french, sorry.
    ok, I can give you english translation:
    Mesfilms is a really great plugin, I like it and I use it regulary. What has been written, imho is correct, that it works really good, even after not having lots of updates recently.
    I answered to the question, why some people would like to have a new version and mentioned two known bugs, that is "selectedthumb" stuck in other areas of MP and the flickerung with fanart. Although zebons announced some nice new features for the next version (trailer, better group support, etc.), the current version is nice - and I hope it will continue to work with next final MP version.
    imho it's a bit a pity, that resources had been splitted at some stage on two plugins for the same thing - the grabbing in movingpictures is made very nice - but the flexibility of the plugin itself plus the speed of mesfilm is unbeatable ;-)

mercy for the plugin and sorry again to post nonfrench, I think I'll better stop and go back to english forums ;-) - or use PMs

regards from germany,
    Guzzi

10. -ltb-

-ltb- Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Home Country:
    France France
    Guzzi: Don't matter about his commentary, keep posting in english if you want

11. benoit77

benoit77 Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +6 / 3
    Home Country:
    France France
    c'etait une blague, pardon d'avoir oublié le smile mais faut pas prendre les choses toujours au premier degré

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!