A Skin for ZoomPlayer and MediaPortal (1 Viewer)

Boilermaker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2004
    i was thinking of doing the same thing so everything matched up. i cant wait to get home and try this...thanks.

A

Anonymous

Nice work !
    I'm using the internal player now, not sure if I should switch to Zoomplayer... Are there any advantages?

Y

yiarkyiark

codemann said:
    Nice work !
    I'm using the internal player now, not sure if I should switch to Zoomplayer... Are there any advantages?

+
    amazing, it's the best player i ever see.
    You can read absolutly all videos,
    (mkv, ogg, RV9,RV10, xvid, divx, Quicktime, ...)
    you have lots options to tune your player.
    You have the same player for the Divx and the Dvd

-
    Not integrated to MediaPortal

Boilermaker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2004
    hit F2 while in mp (or use the executable in the start menu) to start the mediaportal configuration. If you want to use Zoom Player as your default DVD player, go to DVD Player under the DVD section, click the Use an external DVD player instead of mediaportal checkbox and then for the Application text box, browse to the Zoomplayer executable. You can do the same thing for movies, go to the Movie player option under Movies go thru the same steps.

if you want zp to start playing the media file you select in mp, in the Parameter text box type:
    %filename% /f

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Mediaportal 2.4.1 DE
    Please use this thread for any TVMosaic related topics. It seams you have only installed MP2.4.1 with the TVMosaic client plugin. The TVMosaic server is not part of it. you'll need to install TVMosaic Community Edition additionally. Everything is described in linked thread.
    Please use this thread for any TVMosaic related topics. It seams you have only installed MP2.4.1 with the TVMosaic client plugin...
    I just tried to install Mediaportal 2.4.1, having an old Mediaportal 1 at the same time. Unfortunately i did only see later that...
    Replies
    Views
    Your explanation step by step worked perfectly! Thank you.
    Your explanation step by step worked perfectly! Thank you.
    Hi, I'm new in MP2 after years of using MP1. Now I'm struggling with some little issues. For instance, after adding a movie...
    Replies
    Views
    thank you very much for your quick response. Obviously 1.30 seems to support wifiRemote and mpextented so I can continue to use MPiviewer for ipad and that's what was important to me. it's nice to have taken the time for my problem which will undoubtedly be useful to others as well.
    thank you very much for your quick response. Obviously 1.30 seems to support wifiRemote and mpextented so I can continue to use...
    Hello, I am trying to reinstall mediaportal 1.16 but I get an error message "no internet connection found! to continue the...
    Replies
    Views
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember from. As per: mptvseries/ViewTemplates.cs at master · damienhaynes/mptvseries I'm not seeing much in the other default templates either, but I do recall that both table values are available to use. It is...
    I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember...
    Hi, I use mediaportal and MPTVseries for quite a long time, thank you for this plugin. Recently, due to lists becoming too long...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom