A Skin for ZoomPlayer and MediaPortal (1 Viewer)

Boilermaker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2004
    i was thinking of doing the same thing so everything matched up. i cant wait to get home and try this...thanks.

A

Anonymous

Nice work !
    I'm using the internal player now, not sure if I should switch to Zoomplayer... Are there any advantages?

Y

yiarkyiark

codemann said:
    Nice work !
    I'm using the internal player now, not sure if I should switch to Zoomplayer... Are there any advantages?

+
    amazing, it's the best player i ever see.
    You can read absolutly all videos,
    (mkv, ogg, RV9,RV10, xvid, divx, Quicktime, ...)
    you have lots options to tune your player.
    You have the same player for the Divx and the Dvd

-
    Not integrated to MediaPortal

Boilermaker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2004
    hit F2 while in mp (or use the executable in the start menu) to start the mediaportal configuration. If you want to use Zoom Player as your default DVD player, go to DVD Player under the DVD section, click the Use an external DVD player instead of mediaportal checkbox and then for the Application text box, browse to the Zoomplayer executable. You can do the same thing for movies, go to the Movie player option under Movies go thru the same steps.

if you want zp to start playing the media file you select in mp, in the Parameter text box type:
    %filename% /f

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
    Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.32 StreamedMP Latest Music DE
    No one can help me here?
    No one can help me here?
    In StreamedMP I have the most recently added films (Moving Pictures) and also TV recordings on the home screen. But I made the...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom