About the X-Factor Skin (R479) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi ysmp,

Does music FanArt work if you go to the music playlist screen?

best regards
    cul8er

hi cul8er ! yes the music fan art work on playlist screen ,only ....
    ysmp.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi ysmp,

I have found the error and will post a fix soon. Thank you for all your help,

best regards
    cul8er

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi cul8er ! abut music fan art ...great to hear ...
    find anther bug in the aeon menu ... sorry :oops: when you go in any plugin (movie,dvd,tv seires,weather...)
    after you go out back to the menu the 2 most left title are stick to eachther ...look screenshot .. after you click to the right or left thay get to corect place ...

BY THE WAY I LOVE THE NEW STYLE AEON MENU ..:D

thanks
    ysmp.

Hedstro

Portal Member
    August 8, 2009
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thank you Cul8er love this skin, and it works perfect with the 1.1alpha. :D

Real nice with the aeon menu, much more responsive than the other 2.

/E

damaster

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    damaster;
    Thank you for the update to the OSD but what changes did you do? The OSD is prepared for 1.1 and works in my tests so if anyone uses your file I think the skin will not be 1.1 ready anymore. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I re-used the logo support section from XFactor R225 and put that in videoOSD.xml. I am using 1.0.2 as it says to do in your first post :D I guess you should change that to say MP 1.1.0:

Important About this skin
    This skin is developed and tested towards the following MP releases:
    * MP 1.0.2
    * Moving Pictures 0.7.5
    * TVSeries 2.3
    Please use the above versions along with this skin. I will not answer to any issues reported if you use older versions of these softwares.

Hi cul8er,

You should really update your first post to say that this R240 release must be used with 1.1.0. There are several issues with using this skin with 1.0.2. In addition to the ones reported previously, see the attachment for another issue with R240 and 1.0.2 (PLAY.CURRENT.YEAR not supported in 1.0.2).

I love this skin and now I'm going to upgrade to 1.1.0 to get the best experience out of it :D

Attachments

• 14-06-02.jpg
      14-06-02.jpg
      238.8 KB

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Weather only shows satellite image

Minor peeve: I haven't found a way to display any images in Weather other than the "Satellite" image.
    How can I call up my other images: precipitation, winds, etc.?

demomanTNA

Portal Member
    August 8, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Is there any chance the older menu style can remain included with the newer versions? I actually like the look and feel of the older ones compared to this.

damaster

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Is there any chance the older menu style can remain included with the newer versions? I actually like the look and feel of the older ones compared to this.

There are 3 different styles of menus incorporated in this release and is selectable at runtime from within MediaPortal itself. So you can opt for the older style menu. Go to Plugins -> XfactorMenuSelector and change the menu style to your liking. See this YouTube video that demonstrates this awesome functionality: YouTube - Menu selector plugin for the xfactor skin (MediaPortal Skin)

Also see my screenshot here, I'm using the older style menu:

44781d1249841472-about-x-factor-skin-r240-14-06-02.jpg

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I will make a new release very soon (no later than tomorrow) with the changes;
    * New plugin support for MyBurner
    * New plugin support for MyTorrents
    * New button in weather to enable change of image and 5-day forecast -> one day, two day...
    * New shortcut from LastFM plugin to MyLyrcis
    * Updated Thumbnail view in MyTrailers to be different size (small and big thumbnail) and also show title at the buttom.
    * Music fanart in Now Playingbug is solved. Was hidden behind the video window.
    * Bug in Menu Editor: Save button stored the config file (xfactor.xml) in wrong directory if the files did not exist in ProgramData before. Now solved and hopefully you will never have to redo your custimized menu anymore after an upgrade.
    * Bug in Menu Editor: Error message on save and generation of new basichome said you have to fill in data in menu 1-5. Now updated to show correct text.
    * Bug in menu selector text solved (Horizontal -> Vertical)

Please let me know if I have missed some bugs that you have reported so that I can add it to this new release.

Best Regards
    cul8er

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom