About the X-Factor Skin (R479) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MageMinds

Portal Pro
January 29, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi cul8er,

I use the improved MyVideo.xml but it still not quite the way I would like ti to be... There isn't enough space for the video title (filename) to show completely or enough to know a little bit what it is... There is a lot of lost space in the screen.

14awg49.jpg

Also in the skin configurator, there is no way to select the type of menu we would like ... Personally I love the old style more.

Your skin is simply awesome.

MageMinds

raf

Portal Pro
January 23, 2005
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
Please let me know if I have missed some bugs that you have reported so that I can add it to this new release.

Radio not showing current playing track on home screen, it's showing station name instead.

And as I posted previously but no response is it possible to press a button to get a pop-up of the currently playing track when in full screen visualization or is that a MP issue?

Thanks again for this great skin.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi raf,

Thank you for your feedback. I will look at radio and current track. The popup is not something I can do skinning because there are not support in MP for this.

best regards
    cul8er

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi MageMinds,

Thank you. I will adjust the size of the list so the text gets more space.

cheers
    cul8er

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    some overlaaping on 1920 x 1080

hi cul8er ! her are the screenshots from my lcd full hd res' 1920 x1080 , as you can see thir is meny place font overlaaping , or cut from the screen , abut besic home with weather down it also on the down part cut of in the 2 style
    menus , abut the music icons the first line is abut 10~15% under the topbg ,,,, any way im sure you can see all ..
    please let me know ...soon i will start mack the ajustment for my mod ...
    thanks again..
    ysmp.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi ysmp,

Thank you for your screenshots. This looks so strange, nothing like it shows on my 40" LCD running 1920x1080. Anyone else have this problem? Please let me know if more users have this experience or if it looks good on your system.

best regards
    cul8er

damaster

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi ysmp,

Thank you for your screenshots. This looks so strange, nothing like it shows on my 40" LCD running 1920x1080. Anyone else have this problem? Please let me know if more users have this experience or if it looks good on your system.

best regards
    cul8er

I am also running at 1920x1080 to my plasma and I don't have any text/font overlapping issues.

ysmp, it must be something related to your graphics processor/driver chain. Which graphics card and driver are you using?

Just for reference I have an ATI Radeon HD 3470 running Catalyst 9.5 drivers.

Hedstro

Portal Member
    August 8, 2009
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    hi cul8er ! her are the screenshots from my lcd full hd res' 1920 x1080 , as you can see thir is meny place font overlaaping , or cut from the screen , abut besic home with weather down it also on the down part cut of in the 2 style
    menus , abut the music icons the first line is abut 10~15% under the topbg ,,,, any way im sure you can see all ..
    please let me know ...soon i will start mack the ajustment for my mod ...
    thanks again..
    ysmp.

This looks like a font issue. The offset is the same for me, but my fonts look smaller. Did you install the font package?

/E

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Anyone else have this problem? Please let me know if more users have this experience or if it looks good on your system.
    No overlapping text spotted yet. (1280 x 720)

However two examples where icons in the last row are only partly visible. One place in Moving Pictures and other one in pictures.

Attachments

• x01.jpg
      x01.jpg
      321.2 KB
    • x02.jpg
      x02.jpg
      318.1 KB

orph

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 8, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi ysmp,

best regards
    cul8er

I don't have this issue with my 1080 set, using HD3200 and font installed. But I do have a problem with overlapping with the Onlinevideos plugin List Layout.

A while ago, I had problems with fonts in MP when I increased my font DPI to a higher percentage. Could be the issue.

Excellent work on the skin Cul8er!:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom