Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

please fill out the support template.

And try to be more specific. I know that it is not easy to post in a foreign language. :)
    But the more you write, the easier it will be for us to understand your problem and to help out. So describe step by step, what you are doing and what is not working.

Flip.

jndba

November 10, 2005
    Area: Media Portal Program
    MP Version: 1.3
    Windows Version: windows xp sp2 home
    CPU Type: 1,8ghz intel
    Memory: 768
    Motherboard Chipset: asus p4b533
    Video Card: geforce 3 ti 200
    Video Card Resolution: 1280x1024
    Video Render Type: VMR9 or Overlay (??)
    Video Codec Type & Version: nvidia purevideo decoder
    Audio Codec Type & Version: ...
    TV Card: wintv-pvr-150-mce
    TV Card Type: hardware (PCI)
    TV Card Driver: WinTV-PVR-150500MCE_2.0.35.23258 (WHQL)

Synopsis: when i run the setup wizard and manual add new channels it finds every channel but i cant add them.. when i press add it tells me to write a name but it doesent show... what wrong?

Hope you can help me with my little problem :p

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

sorry, i still do not understand your problem. In the next post i want to see at least 10 full sentences... ;)

Do you already run MP, or do you still hang around with the wizard?
    Do you use the normal Configuration with Autotune?
    What does "i cant add them" and "does not show" mean?
    Does a picture show up in My TV?
    Do you only see snow or a black picture?

Flip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
    Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
    Replies
    Views
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    I have never used DVB-S/S2 (satellite), but I do use DVB-T/T2 (terrestrial), and I think that the behaviour would be the same. Generally, when performing a rescan, the recommendation is to select the Enable channel movement detection setting. Wherever possible, this will cause TV Server to: Preserve the channel selection status...
    I have never used DVB-S/S2 (satellite), but I do use DVB-T/T2 (terrestrial), and I think that the behaviour would be the same...
    Hi, I am using MP2 with DVBS2 for longer time. sevral channel have changed their name (eg "Welt der Wunder -> Lilo.tv). Is there a...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom