Add direct access to moving pictures filter in basic home editor? (1 Viewer)

lanceuppercu

Portal Pro
January 13, 2008
London
you're right, i've just noticed something, in parameters, all movies/unwatched filters have a green arrow and those 2 settings dont stick when i clicked on save and rechecked them, however genres/certifications/year has a different orange icon and that setting does stick.

so thats why its not working but why are the green arrow filters not saving?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    No idea, are you sure your running the latest MovingPictures release v1.2.2? So when you click on say 'unwatched movies' it doesnt close the drop down and become selected? I have no problem selecting 'all movies' and 'unwatched movies', the dropdown closes and I see the item text.

lanceuppercu

Portal Pro
    January 13, 2008
    London
    movingpic 1.2.2.1290 (as came with the StreamedMP-1.6.6.2799-Beta version of streamedmp that works with MP1.2beta)

had a look inside movingpics config and the green arrow is there under "modify filters menu" too but the filter when used inside the plugin, works without problem.

edit: correct, when double clicking on it, all it does is expand the filter out so i can see the movies but it doesnt "select" unwatched. however if i select genre first then unwatched, it sticks. trying it now..

edit2: no luck, have attached the XML with the unwatched filter "saved" in basichome editor and pictures of what im seeing.

Attachments

• bh_editor1.jpg
      bh_editor1.jpg
      142.6 KB
    • bh_editor2.jpg
      bh_editor2.jpg
      150.2 KB
    • usermenuprofile.xml
      10.7 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    So it looks like it saved your selection:

Code:
    <entry name="menuitem0hyperlinkParameter">16</entry>
    16 would probably refer to UNWATCHED category in your movpics database. So what happens when you click on MOVIES when in MediaPortal? Does it do nothing? I would also need to see logs after you reproducing the issue. These are in Logs subdirectory where you found the usermenuprofile.xml, just zip up the whole lot.

Note: Probably a good idea to also attach your generated BasicHome.xml as well in your skin\StreamedMP folder. This will contain the syntax that movpics needs to parse the category id.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom