[Pending] Add hyperlink parameter to TvPlugin to enhance menu options (2 Viewers)

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Could it be, that you have the same channel more than once? Maybe in another ChannelGroup? Could you try taking WifiCommand out of the Loop by calling the Hyperlink Parameter from a Skin control?

Sinbe

Portal Pro
    December 12, 2007
    Finland Finland
    Could it be, that you have the same channel more than once? Maybe in another ChannelGroup? Could you try taking WifiCommand out of the Loop by calling the Hyperlink Parameter from a Skin control?
    Edit: Reinstalling MpWifi fixed everything. I can now start tv channels via VoxCommando which is awesome. However if I already have TV on or I'm in the TV home, the FullScreen(channel) command doesn't do anything other than switch between windowed and fullscreen. Is it possible to change this behavior?

Edit2: Channels with "+" in their name don't work.

Last edited:

Sinbe

Portal Pro
    December 12, 2007
    Finland Finland
    Old topic, but let's bump it to see if there's still interest for this. Or if anyone can compile a working dll for 1.6 I'd be really happy.

I "need" this so I can use VoxCommando to open a specific channel with voice commands.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Hungary Hungary
    @catavolt ,

can you create a test skin for this?
    Just stumbled in this thread again - don´t know why it was abandoned for such a long time ;)
    Will see what I can do - a bit more information would be good:
    What hyperlink parameters (names) are used now?
    NoCommand
    FullScreen,
    NoFullScreen,
    TVOff,
    ActiveRecordings,
    ActiveStreams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    ajs [solved] Add CI AppVeyour to github account MediaPortal 1 46
    M Add Radio channels and EPG to Mediaportal xmlTV 2
    horned_reaper [solved] Add support for Bluetooth events Improvement Suggestions 2
    ajs [WiP] 5030: Add UHD Thumb size to TV Server MediaPortal 1 0
    ajs [fixed] 5029: Add the ability to choose the type of pause for designers in the slideshow MediaPortal 1 4
    P MP 2 - Request to add an additional TV series Filename protocal Feature Requests 0
    raffe How to add 500+ streams? OnlineVideos 1
    T How to add missing buttons IR Server Suite (IRSS) 0
    R [solved] Moving pictures importer wont add files from a removable drive. Is there a work around ? Moving Pictures 8
    cbr954rr Possibillity to add more Movie Folders in Menu General 5
    ajs [solved] 4935: Add string.replace function to Skin engine MediaPortal 1 10
    haaitje Crashes when trying to add lyrics MPTagThat 0
    H Add site to home OnlineVideos 5
    E Can I add folder icons to my list of videos MediaPortal 1 Talk 9
    Timothy Cobb Mediaportal 2 Weather - Can't add Weather locations Plugin Development 5
    E How can I add some site to Online Video Plugin ? OnlineVideos 4
    Rob Hexenmeister Passing Hyperlink parameters to mytvprogram.xml (748) MediaPortal 1 Skins 6
    bribbon [Pending] DVB-C Tuning Parameters: Switzerland.UPC Cablecom [NID 43020] v.7.xml Submit: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails 0
    ge2301 [Evaluate] IsHitTestVisible parameter for MPF MediaPortal 2 0
    M Wrong DVB-T tuning parameters for Sweden, Vannas - Granlundsberget 1.20 Pre Release 1
    Top Bottom