[Pending] Add hyperlink parameter to TvPlugin to enhance menu options (1 Viewer)

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Could it be, that you have the same channel more than once? Maybe in another ChannelGroup? Could you try taking WifiCommand out of the Loop by calling the Hyperlink Parameter from a Skin control?

Sinbe

Portal Pro
    December 12, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Could it be, that you have the same channel more than once? Maybe in another ChannelGroup? Could you try taking WifiCommand out of the Loop by calling the Hyperlink Parameter from a Skin control?

Edit: Reinstalling MpWifi fixed everything. I can now start tv channels via VoxCommando which is awesome. However if I already have TV on or I'm in the TV home, the FullScreen(channel) command doesn't do anything other than switch between windowed and fullscreen. Is it possible to change this behavior?

Edit2: Channels with "+" in their name don't work.

Last edited:

Sinbe

Portal Pro
    December 12, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Old topic, but let's bump it to see if there's still interest for this. Or if anyone can compile a working dll for 1.6 I'd be really happy.

I "need" this so I can use VoxCommando to open a specific channel with voice commands.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    @catavolt ,

can you create a test skin for this?
    Just stumbled in this thread again - don´t know why it was abandoned for such a long time ;)
    Will see what I can do - a bit more information would be good:
    What hyperlink parameters (names) are used now?

NoCommand
    FullScreen,
    NoFullScreen,
    TVOff,
    ActiveRecordings,
    ActiveStreams

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom