Additional Tuner support???? (1 Viewer)

bvisser

Portal Member
March 8, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
Kind of bringing back the dead here :)

Has anything progress been made here?

outside of third party software, is there any chance that there will be native support for this card? All NA providers will be going to 8PSK (for hd) in the near future, and this is the only card that will work. I'm willing to offer any help I can in the effort to get this card supported.

stoked

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    genpix has stated:
    if other software developers can provide a sample for DVB-s card interface, I would wright genpix_unified interface.
    Both, TSReader and DVB Dream have these samples. And I wrote genpix interfaces for them (DLL files).

If a unified interface was written, I assume that the MP devs could add support for it? Hopefully he gets around to writing this unified interface, it's our best chance of getting skywalker-1 support outside of dvbsbridge.

ViriiGuy

Portal Member
    February 26, 2009
    Ok so we currently have no Genpix support in MP. MyTheatre runs the genpix skywalker-1 wonderfully. Is there anyway to make MP work with Mytheatre? Like as in a wrapper or anything? I love MP and will continue to use it, but I would prefer NOT to have to clost MP and then start up MyTheatre every time I want to watch TV.

stoked

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

ViriiGuy

Portal Member
    February 26, 2009
    Hmm. I will have to give that a shot and see how it works. Cause aside from a couple small isues, one being no skywalker support.. MP is awesome and suits my needs.

Thanks for the link!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom