app.config
    LoadMenuSelector.*

Damien

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Creating a new xml with the tool should take around 2mins tops(well, 10 if you never did it before). I suggest you just try and see if it fixes it ;)

crazyfool

Portal Pro
    October 8, 2008
    dunno if someone can help me but i've edited the basichome xml file to get rid of the buttons i dont need and i have replaced the movies button to replace it with a button of the same name which links to moving pictures... however whenever i add the moving pictures button then when i open mediaportal the home screen is blank, it either has the plugins background showing or a plain grey one but there is no menu... i can hear the menu in the background and if i blindly press enter i end up on the tv page...weird... i have attatched the basichome which i want to add moving pictures to... can anyone help me out and try and add the button for me cos i cant get it to work...

collaborator

Portal Pro
    October 2, 2007
    Basel
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey
    I created a new basichome with Aeon Menu Generator tool but it id not solve my problem.

does somebody have an idea ?

Creating a new xml with the tool should take around 2mins tops(well, 10 if you never did it before). I suggest you just try and see if it fixes it ;)

erik070

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2006
    The Hague
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    First of all, great tool!

Im using Mesfilms (MyFilms, ANT Database) in Aeon. With the menu generator i've linked the Animations folder "movies" to MyFilms. In basic home I see the background images, but when I open the plugin the background goes all black (only MyFilms).

Is this due to the fact MyFilms and Aeon don't work with each other out of the box. Or am I doing something wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom