Aeon Wide (1366x768) (2 Viewers)

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Aeon alpha was the initial port.. It was abandoned when Psycho Reptile started his own port, based on monochrome xml's.

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I'm experiencing some weird problems with Aeon Wide.
The last SVN Build made things bad. A known issue which is the flickering of the background (which i reduced to an absolute minimum by batch resizing everything to screen res and remove default background) but another one which I haven't seen anyone post about.

With the newest SVN when I go to the top bar in basichome and select different topbarbuttons the menu also responses and changes the selected button.
Anybody else noticed this?

Edit:
something completely different.
For any of you wanting to upgrade MyEmulators to version 2.5 but are hold back by no Aeon Wide skin file, I have some good news!
I did some skinning again and you can find my skin here (and many others for the new version)
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ugin-id-xml-file-49038/index2.html#post334648
The newest MyEmulators can be downloaded here:
https://myemulators.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/myemulators/

Any feedback is mostly appreciated!

And about the topbar issue. I´m kind of a noob at skinning so I´m taking a wild guess here. Would this problem maybe be resolved if all the topbar buttons would be encapsulated within a control group?
The basichome file is kinda big... It would take me a lot of trouble figuring this out, please someone help!

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
see my other post on this page regarding the top menu, for instance.
I believe RC4 has reduced the flickering issue I was experiencing.

Besides that references.xml should be updated to not show the warning.

I'm willing to do some work but changing stuff in basichome is hard. Already took a look, the topbar buttons get's repeated alot in XML...

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
RC4 Update

Having just installed RC4 I had a quick look at what needed to be changed.

The attached archive has the following

1) update references.xml

2) New GFX for TVGuide (stright copy of those from Blue3 Wide - thx Harley)

3) Updated mytvrecordedtv.xml and mytvschedulerServer.xml, both no longer displayed the menu, redone from scratch.

Thats is for starters, the flicking you get when going though the top menus is a tad anoying and if I get chance will try and figure out what is going wrong there...

Thanks

Trevor

krl69

Portal Pro
October 12, 2006
And the menu "List views" is gone. I'm not able to select Filmstrip, list, albums etc. after upgrading to RC4

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom