Aeon Wide TVSeries (1 Viewer)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I did a little tweak on LeKouz' .xml. What's the easiest way of making the "Genre" & "First aired" titletext a darker shade of that blue? I guess I will have it hidden on my HTPC though, as the logos get's plenty of room now.

See screens for the different views. (The scrolling text in the screenshots looks like crap due to my slow VNC connection)

Edit: Updated .xml-file that has a darker shade of blue for the genre and first aired titletext for much better visibility. Also moved the up/down arrows so it doesn't clash with the ratingstars for episodes in "latest"-view.

Emph

Attachments

• tvseries.episode.view.jpg
      tvseries.episode.view.jpg
      100 KB
    • tvseries.main.view.jpg
      tvseries.main.view.jpg
      166 KB
    • tvseries.season.view.jpg
      tvseries.season.view.jpg
      153.3 KB
    • TVSeries.xml
      30.6 KB

Aridyme

Portal Member
    October 28, 2006
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I did a little tweak on LeKouz' .xml. What's the easiest way of making the "Genre" & "First aired" titletext a darker shade of that blue? I guess I will have it hidden on my HTPC though, as the logos get's plenty of room now.

See screens for the different views. (The scrolling text in the screenshots looks like crap due to my slow VNC connection)

Edit: Updated .xml-file that has a darker shade of blue for the genre and first aired titletext for much better visibility. Also moved the up/down arrows so it doesn't clash with the ratingstars for episodes in "latest"-view.

Emph
    I gave this a whirl but it looks very broken on my machine. Any ideas? It displays this way even after clearing the cache. I checked through the logs but didn't see anything obvious... if you'd like to look through them let me know.

Attachments

• tvseries.jpg
      tvseries.jpg
      204.6 KB

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Aridyme: What version do you use of MP? RC3?

Emph
    That screenshot was from RC2. I gave RC3 (and latest Aeon) a try and I get something better but not quite there:

That looks much more like it yes. Only "Genre" and "First aired" seems to be off now. Perhaps this is due to that I'm using 1280x720 and placed those elements to fit my resolution? I've personally grown tired of those fields so I've removed them from my .xml.

I've attached it to my post if you're interested in trying that out (backup your current tvseries.xml and delete cache files)

Edit: It seems like you're missing the some background .png's for this as well. What version of Aeon are you using, 1.3?

Emph

Attachments

• TVSeries.xml
      30.6 KB

Aridyme

Portal Member
    October 28, 2006
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Aridyme: What version do you use of MP? RC3?

Emph
    That screenshot was from RC2. I gave RC3 (and latest Aeon) a try and I get something better but not quite there:

That looks much more like it yes. Only "Genre" and "First aired" seems to be off now. Perhaps this is due to that I'm using 1280x720 and placed those elements to fit my resolution? I've personally grown tired of those fields so I've removed them from my .xml.

I've attached it to my post if you're interested in trying that out (backup your current tvseries.xml and delete cache files)

Edit: It seems like you're missing the some background .png's for this as well. What version of Aeon are you using, 1.3?

Emph
    Yes, I'm running RC3 with Aeon 1.3. I also tried the latest SVN with no luck.

Same problem with this XML... I fixed the problem, however! I changed "tv/dark" to "tv" and "tvseries_background80%.png" to "glass_shortest.png" and now all is good. Strange that no one else had to do this though...

Thanks for helping me out!

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Yes, I'm running RC3 with Aeon 1.3. I also tried the latest SVN with no luck.

Same problem with this XML... I fixed the problem, however! I changed "tv/dark" to "tv" and "tvseries_background80%.png" to "glass_shortest.png" and now all is good. Strange that no one else had to do this though...

Thanks for helping me out![/QUOTE]

Ooops! Sorry about the "tv/dark" thing. I forgot I've changed the path for my own purpose.
    Here's the tvseries_background80%.png attached. In case you want the "real" look. I thought that it was part of the Aeon 1.3 basic files, I guess I had gotten this from some other TV-Series mod.

Emph

Attachments

• tvseries_background80%.png
      tvseries_background80%.png
      463.7 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom